Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) (51241 Views)

Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash / Portable Zazoo Finally Settle Fight & Beef With Ija Omode Yusuf (video) / Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Daviddson:
Congrats lady. But she's one of the Nairaland tribal bigots here. angry
shut up!!!

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by phemmyfour: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
iamJ:
so person marry this one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wonders shall neva end cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

she looks dirty even with all the make up, the guy try
you look foolish with your comment.....no apology

4 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by SuccesYear: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
iamJ:
so person marry this one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wonders shall neva end cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

anything wrong with u pls

3 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by FRESHG(m): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
iamJ:

THIS DUDE IS A CERTIFIED IJIOT angry

4 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by Daviddson(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
GREATESTPIANIST:
shut up!!!
OK, keep on going. smiley
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by azino11(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mofos... just looking for extra attention �
iamJ:

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by baby124: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nice one... congratulations! Handsome groom and beautiful bride.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Daviddson:
OK, keep on going. smiley
whr is my cane oya, ur buttocks!!!
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by Redhot111(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Op, u funny ooo. U no even put pix na video u go put. Make I come use my expensive data dey watch Ogun weds Yusuf wen I no even know them. Holy Ghost fire.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by murchurat(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
iamJ:

Pple with bad mouth, will never appreciate good thing.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by deelobe: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
iamJ:

It is either you are sick in the head or you are killjoy. Wetin! Rascals that shouldn't be talking to people because of social media now open their diseased mouth to talk. Shior!

6 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by martineverest(m): 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
iamJ:

smh...m.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by DanEmakoji(m): 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Haters of Maope go and jump into lagoon

3 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by tballeyy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
EbukaLive:

She is beautiful, intelligent, fulfilled, on the top of her field. Known all over Nigeria, in UK via SkyUK and in most parts of the World.

And as a successful career woman she has now found love...

Who you be?

ask lai mahammed

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by Converge11(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
iamJ:

Ur stupidity is inbuilt. omo ale olori'pelebe

5 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Maupe and Amarachi... the two ladies that make me tune to channels. May God bless your home
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
Where ijeoma onyetor and Amarachi Ubanu? They rarely cast 10p.m news are they on leave?
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by mamuzoOMAH(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
staystrong:
I have been crying since morning o. .my babe said the difference between Email and Gmail is that E-mail I sent via electricity while G-mail is sent using generator,please give me a plot of land,lemme faint
so you think this is funny?

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by mdokaba1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
iamJ:

Lord, Take care of fools and babies

4 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by staystrong(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
mamuzoOMAH:
so you think this is funny?

bro am sorry, your life problems are tougher than the humour in the joke, now do me a favour, get off my mention, get a car and zoom to hell
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by petitejolie(f): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
GREATESTPIANIST:
awwwwwnnnnnn........Am.happy for Maupe...... for other nairalanders not yet married, i decree, dis yr wnt pass u by
amen in the mighty name of Jesu's

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by staystrong(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
petitejolie:

amen in the mighty name of Jesu's
lol so you sabi say Amen now. .we toast you toast you,you no gree

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by blackpanda: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
The rich keep marrying the rich. Famous weds famous. This life can never be fair.

Dont be a pathetic loser. Wake up and work hard!

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by olalol(m): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
[quote author=Xbee007 post=63949859]Channels TV Presenter, Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf |Metrofile|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZDVXSwti0U
May her new home be blessed with joy, happiness and wonderful children.
[/quote]CONGRATULATIONS ! Happy Married Life. GOD WILL BLESS YOUR HOME WITH ALL YOUR DESIRES AND EVERY OTHER GOOD THINGS OF LIFE

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by Spoilt4toto: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
The rich keep marrying the rich. Famous weds famous. This life can never be [b]fair.
that's life for you bro, that's why we dey rub am TURA®, to make am fair.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by Jansat: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
iamJ:

Ahhh uncle , it not fair ooooo
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by goestohell: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
So with all her polish and education, she lowered her standards and opted for a MADhaMAD? No problems. Sha make she no complain when the wife beating, polygamy and forced conversion starts loading.

Some women just sing and dance their way into unhappiness in the name of stupid love.

Congrats on making the biggest blunder of your life.

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by murchurat(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ha! Lucky guy.

I have being making arrangements to marry her as my No 2. Anyway ; I wish her all the best.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by Israel17: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
congratulations Dear What we do: Inverter/Ups machine: Recommendation,supply,installation and maintenance. Ups and Inverter Battery: Supply, installation and maintenance. Solar panel: Supply, installation and maintenance. Repair of: Inverter, Ups and stabilizer. Supply and installation of Surge arrestor. Call:08162294635/09072260605
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by DaddyFreeze: 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
blackpanda:

Dont be a pathetic loser. Wake up and work hard!
Dont be a stupid brainless imbecilè, if you cant fathom my post, go to their nearest lake and drown .

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by petitejolie(f): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
staystrong:

lol so you sabi say Amen now. .we toast you toast you,you no gree
come and toast me again. but come wit better offer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Lenge Kalenga: Africa's Most Dynamic Fitness Therapist / E-Money And His Rolls Royce Cake Design / Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.