Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) (51239 Views)

Sensational Bamidele Survives Auto Crash / Portable Zazoo Finally Settle Fight & Beef With Ija Omode Yusuf (video) / Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yususf (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by jimcaddy(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nigerians like wedding ehn...
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by uzochinedu: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
iamJ:
so person marry this one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wonders shall neva end cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

she looks dirty even with all the make up, the guy try

You are a FOOL....
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by Fourwinds: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
iamJ:
so person marry this one cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wonders shall neva end cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

it is only when the head is off before sense comes...Oyah take am

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by mamuzoOMAH(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
staystrong:

bro am sorry, your life problems are tougher than the humour in the joke, now do me a favour, get off my mention, get a car and zoom to hell
you should humbly accept the fact that the joke you tried in cracking isn't funny. it is a terrible one actually. Try again next time and this time try better.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by babaniyen1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
n sense. Who even gave u internet, let's see your picture.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by babaniyen1(m): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
iamJ:

You lack common sense
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by femo86(m): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
iamJ:

He be like say vulture shit for your brain?

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by ibkgab001: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
iamJ:

No I know why many people are roaming the streeets yabaleft candidate
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by highchief1: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
mrphysics:

Bros
u stl be student maybe who marries cos of beauty?
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by mrphysics(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
highchief1:
u stl be student maybe who marries cos of beauty?
I no get money oooo
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by highchief1: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
mrphysics:

I no get money oooo
money is a visitor bro it will soon visit u
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by mrphysics(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
highchief1:
money is a visitor bro it will soon visit u
Amen oooo
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by Tunbolity(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Arysexy:
Ugly biatch of a bigot and unprofessional frog eye hypocrite. I'm not surprised she married a yoloba Muslim. Her bigotry on d screen show her background.

Wish her HML anyways
Slowpoke on the loose! FYI, she is not a Yoruba but Egun from Badagry while the husband is also not a Yoruba but from Auchi part of Edo State who are predominantly Muslims so, think well before you type next time
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by 3kay945(m): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
iamJ:

Se ori e daru ni?
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by 3kay945(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Tunbolity:
Slowpoke on the loose! FYI, she is not a Yoruba but Egun from Badagry while the husband is also not a Yoruba but from Auchi part of Edo State who are predominantly Muslims so, think well before you type next time

Bros, Egun is Yoruba!
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by iswallker(m): 1:19am On Jan 07, 2018
Maupe Ogun Yusuf ...

I see..

Anyway thank god she nor enter menopause b4 the event..

shocked
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by otipoju(m): 2:51am On Jan 07, 2018
Ha ha ha. Gambo don marry.Easy going and very cool guy to the core.

Was my classmate in OAU for five years.

Congrats Muhammed.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by bandad: 3:45am On Jan 07, 2018
iamJ:

you be mumu. You weh ugly pass warthog deh call some ugly. Nonsense.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by madjune(m): 4:58am On Jan 07, 2018
I hope those her male colleagues at Channels wont attend her wedding in those cheap Yaba suits.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by MummySilver: 5:10am On Jan 07, 2018
Am so happy for her. God bless her new home with all the good things they both desire
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by wumade: 5:25am On Jan 07, 2018
iamJ:

You are actually very wrong. She looks very beautiful and well spoken too.
You on the other hand is an apology to human beings.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by Chickameda: 6:51am On Jan 07, 2018
iamJ:

idiot, show some respek
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by ican2020: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2018
Xbee007:
Channels TV Presenter, Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf |Metrofile|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZDVXSwti0U
May her new home be blessed with joy, happiness and wonderful children.
She is not dirty but stupid
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by Xbee007(m): 8:13am On Jan 07, 2018
ican2020:

She is not dirty but stupid
Do something productive with your life instead of pouring hatred on other people's lives.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2018
Ulue:
Congratulations Sis

Love or Hate her, she sabi her job well!

grin grin
Na lie, her APC bias is clear as day. She and that uncouth Gimba Umar. Journalists should be neutral.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:23am On Jan 07, 2018
Vyolet:
Maupe,i am happy for her o, everyone already thought she'd live a single life till the end.
Happy married life with good kids.
We can have good kids too you know
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by aalangel(f): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
Xbee007:

My colleague just told me the other day it's Bamidele...was surprised. Our own Pillow Talk Bamidele. Lolzzzz...

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by Ulue: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Na lie, her APC bias is clear as day. She and that uncouth Gimba Umar. Journalists should be neutral.

You fail to realise that to every news, there is an agenda, a seed sown in the mind of the listeners or viewers..... A story or interview has two sides and you have to swing both ways to get the true picture.....need not say more BBC, CNN, ABC coverage of Africa is biase...... News has always been base!
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by Anitop(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
Congratulations to maupe and Mohammed! My family wishes you a happy married life.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by Anitop(m): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Congratulations to Maupe and Mohammed! My family wishes you a happy married life.
Re: Maupe Ogun Weds Mohammed Bamidele Yusuf (Video) by Konquest: 8:38am On Jan 16, 2018
Xbee007:

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Maupe has finally slipped out of the radar of upwardly mobile guys!
Well not to worry... Anne Nwaghodoh is still there... grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Lenge Kalenga: Africa's Most Dynamic Fitness Therapist / E-Money And His Rolls Royce Cake Design / Nollywood Stars Of Yesteryears, Who Do You Miss Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.