Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos (22317 Views)

Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) / Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by DaddyFreeze: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
evansjeff:
see what an adult just posted online, please grow up.

SMH...too many kids on Nairaland these days
Granny, your mates are being flown abroad by their kids for lengthy vacations, you are here jobless on Nairaland tagging every poster you detest his comment as kids. Your life needs retribution asap for quoting me in this manner. angry
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by fero007: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
meezynetwork:
Delta state want to imitate rivers state

ma broad delta is worse than rivers o, its jus dat they don't have media publicity, that's y u don't hear on news of cultist in ekpan, warri, ndokwa, ovwian. omoku is learning
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by maxwell767(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
Onicha ugbo why na.... :
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by evansjeff(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:

Granny, your mates are being flown abroad by their kids for lengthy vacations, you are here jobless on Nairaland tagging every poster you detest his comment as kids. Your life needs retribution asap for quoting me in this manner. angry

SMH...I don't engage in war of words with kids but Nairaland is now for every Tom, Dick and Harry. Gone are the days where reasonable comments are seen here. Kids like you have succeeded in ruining the integrity of this forum. I pity for seun, and I hope he gets a way soon to screen children out of this forum.

This is the last time I reply. And I repeat, please Grow up.
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by Ejorchris: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
The useless election that wasted precious time of thousands of people at Ontisha toll gate,Nigeria is a mess
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by DaddyFreeze: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
evansjeff:

SMH...I don't engage in war of words with kids but Nairaland is now for every Tom, Dick and Harry. Gone are the days where reasonable comments are seen here. Kids like you have succeeded in ruining the integrity of this forum. I pity for seun, and I hope he gets a way soon to screen children out of this forum.

This is the last time I reply. And I repeat, please Grow up.
You don't engage in war words with kids you are old enough to father but here you are typing & replying me with long episodes, ain't you the real toddler here?

Please get busy with your miserable life and stop forming some dumb maturity that will take you aeons to achieve.
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
Delta state has also taken the footsteps of their neighbors edo state in witchcraft.

Surely this one has been used by one of those polithieves as sacrifice to get into office by all means.
and u think u just made sense,ode like u.I wonder the kind of intelligence dat will be passed from ur DNA to ur kids. the stupid kids we have loitering d cyber space with jargons and trash content/comments all got their brain dead DNA from draft and dullard muttons like u.
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by DaddyFreeze: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
and u think u just made sense,ode like u.I wonder the kind of intelligence dat will be passed from ur DNA to ur kids. the stupid kids we have loitering d cyber space with jargons and trash content/comments all got their brain dead DNA from draft and dullard muttons like u.
Anyone who has ever told you that you are wise should be castrated straight up. I don't care if you die of hbp over my post. I will still come eat on your funeral if invited. I will dance much more than your good for nothing family members you foolish fool. Stupid useless brainless gay of the 21st century.
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:

Anyone who has ever told you that you are wise should be castrated straight up. I don't care if you die of hbp over my post. I will still come eat on your funeral if invited. I will dance much more than your good for nothing family members you foolish fool. Stupid useless brainless gay of the 21st century.
u must be d handsome scarecrow, a dignified Buffon,a braided monkey,a castrated billy goat with dreadlocks, a castrated guinea pig and a demented native rat on mensuration, its obvious your drunken master dad wanted to do withdrawal method while trying to cum you into your amoeba mother that's why your sense fell on top bedspread. go and collect 20naira from your younger brother and buy fairly used sense at Malam abu's kiosk,because its obvious you lack follow come version. 2018 tokumbor brain fall on ur fairly used skull.
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by DaddyFreeze: 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
u must be d handsome scarecrow, a dignified Buffon,a braided monkey,a castrated billy goat with dreadlocks, a castrated guinea pig and a demented native rat on mensuration, its obvious your drunken master dad wanted to do withdrawal method while trying to cum you into your amoeba mother that's why your sense fell on top bedspread. go and collect 20naira from your younger brother and buy fairly used sense at Malam abu's kiosk,because its obvious you lack follow come version. 2018 tokumbor brain fall on ur fairly used skull.
LMAO! I actually thought this fool here knows what it takes to throw real disses. Look at the nursery rhymes this moroníc mongoloid is reciting for his senseless father. Seems you don't know who you are exchanging words with. You are the opposite of common-sense, perfectly synonymous to cyber-foolishness.

Ever seen why your life has been fruitless and pathetic ever since you were born. Your stagnant life is what brought you on a faceless forum like this to show the world how dumb & daft you are and will ever be till eternity. I blame the goat and pig who gave birth to a fuckinq chimpazee like you. Die slow motherfucker- . Quote me again to receive more lashings you Nairaland untamed monkey.
grin
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:

LMAO! I actually thought this fool here knows what it takes to diss. Look at nursery rhymes this moroníc mongoloid is reciting for his senseless father. Seems you don't know who you are exchanging words with. You are the opposite of common-sense, synonymous to cyber foolishness.

Ever seens why your life has been pathetic ever since you were born. Your stagnant life is what brought you in a faceless forum like this to show the world how dumb & daft he is. I blame the goats and pigs who gave birth to a fuckinq chimpazee like you. Die slow motherfucker- . Quote me again to receive more lashing to Nairaland untamed monkey.
grin
look at this nitwit,I even thought I quoted a baboon not knowing I quoted a dead rat with higher iq,its very obvious d skunk ur asswipe dad gave u to smoke has clouded whatever is left of ur dead brain. I wonder where this gay ass nigger with Pentium 1 brain working on 1k per minute got 10mb from to disturb intelligent people,quote me again and I will school u on how 50naira gold circle could have averted ur existence. if u still have any sense left,just download brain from play store,install it and read d instructions on how to use it.ode
d day dem born this one now,he mama drink pepper soup say he born pikin not knowing that out of d millions of sperm she collected 9months ago,d intelligent ones waste,na d useless one go form this hodor.
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:

LMAO! I actually thought this fool here knows what it takes to throw real disses. Look at the nursery rhymes this moroníc mongoloid is reciting for his senseless father. Seems you don't know who you are exchanging words with. You are the opposite of common-sense, perfectly synonymous to cyber-foolishness.

Ever seen why your life has been fruitless and pathetic ever since you were born. Your stagnant life is what brought you on a faceless forum like this to show the world how dumb & daft you are and will ever be till eternity. I blame the goat and pig who gave birth to a fuckinq chimpazee like you. Die slow motherfucker- . Quote me again to receive more lashings you Nairaland untamed monkey.
grin
this odoyor wey still dey open mouth dey say thank ma and thank sir after he chop finish for house dey form cyber worrior.
I blame ur ogogoro drinking desktop charger head father,after he don buy all those 50 50naira boxers wey dem write 50cent put for u for Xmas,u no know ur mate again na.
this one wey community train he father,buy am bus take dey do taxi dey feed dis ozuor and still contribute money take marry he mama give him papa free of charge.
u better go ask ur Mama who be ur real father between d ogogoro drinker and Una chief priest. odoyor
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by DaddyFreeze: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
this odoyor wey still dey open mouth dey say thank ma and thank sir after he chop finish for house dey form cyber worrior.
I blame ur ogogoro drinking desktop charger head father,after he don buy all those 50 50naira boxers wey dem write 50cent put for u for Xmas,u no know ur mate again na.
this one wey community train he father,buy am bus take dey do taxi dey feed dis ozuor and still contribute money take marry he mama give him papa free of charge.
u better go ask ur Mama who be ur real father between d ogogoro drinker and Una chief priest. odoyor
Lol, I knew I was dealing with First Class Illiterate. So now it's pidgin language? I never know your family containing apes were damn poor to the extent nobody could offer you formal education. LMAO! See the mad fellow hyperventilating to diss only to churn out his profound illiteracy all over the forum.

Is not too late to be schooled though, I will correct the mistake your & ignorance your stupid father made by not sending you to school tonight, come over here, I will tutor you the hard way free of charge. Lame bastàrd.
grin
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:

okempi,wen d Ghana weed wey u smoke don clear for ur head,bring ur primary 6 result come for immediate employment,my goats needs massaging,u can also tag ur wayward ogogoro drinking drunkard father along because d goats need more hands,don't worry I have some fairly used boxers to give to u n ur dad and some daybreak eba as payment, don't thank me ,I'm just helping ur family to be productive.
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by molesky(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Honestly there was no election in Delta state, PDP hijacked everything and went to nearby States to thumbprint and fill result. God will punish all of them for imposing wrong people on us.
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:

Lol, I knew I was dealing with First Class Illiterate. So now it's pidgin language? I never know your family containing apes were damn poor to the extent nobody could offer you formal education. LMAO! See the mad fellow hyperventilating to diss only to churn out his profound illiteracy all over the forum.

Is not too late to be schooled though, I will correct the mistake your & ignorance your stupid father made by not sending you to school tonight, come over here, I will tutor you the hard way free of charge. Lame bastàrd.
grin
I am more educated than ur bastard father,speak pidgin if u re more educated than myself,ogbori
I wonder the kind of DNA you inherited from your drunken master father,I know its only a mumu that gives birth to a mugu so I know where u got ur stupidity from. I am 20thousand times better than ur whole lineage combined that nothing useful can come out from their miserable lives,my vacancy offer is still open to ur pack of demented carcass u call family,sakaswine.
at ur age, u don't even know how to use punctuation marks and u are claiming intelligence, hybrid monkey.u re lucky I'm in a good mood today if not I would have dry cleaned ur stagnant life that doesn't have any iota of hope nor hopelessness. now jog along u sexy vulture.
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by blacknp(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
ALVA001:
This Buhari era sef.
Like for Atiku Shares for Buhari
I believe Ibori,uduaghan and okowa are apc members?
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by evansjeff(m): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:

You don't engage in war words with kids you are old enough to father but here you are typing & replying me with long episodes, ain't you the real toddler here?

Please get busy with your miserable life and stop forming some dumb maturity that will take you aeons to achieve.

Ignored
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by DaddyFreeze: 12:46am On Jan 07, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
I am more educated than ur bastard father, speak pidgin if u re more educated than myself, me. ogbori
I wonder the kind of DNA you inherited from your drunken master father, I know its only a mumu that gives birth to a mugu so I know where u got ur stupidity from. I am 20thousand times better than ur whole lineage combined that nothing useful can come out from their miserable lives, my vacancy offer is still open to ur pack of demented carcass u call family, sakaswine.
at ur age, u don't even know how to use punctuation marks and u are claiming intelligence, intelligent. I hybrid monkey. u re lucky I'm in a good mood today if not I would have dry cleaned ur stagnant life that doesn't have any iota of hope nor hopelessness. now jog along u sexy vulture.
You say you are educated but still I'm here correct your silly mistakes. Seems you are mad. Lol, I'm even the one spacing your words after using full stop & comma and you say you are educated? Keep disgracing your poverty enveloped family.

Sorry I'm replying late, I had to attend to my new birthed puppies, cuz they happen to be more valuable and sensible than you in 10 folds. Retardèd gorilla. grin .
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 6:13am On Jan 07, 2018
DaddyFreeze:

You say you are educated but still I'm here correct your silly mistakes. Seems you are mad. Lol, I'm even the one spacing your words after using full stop & comma and you say you are educated? Keep disgracing your poverty enveloped family.

Sorry I'm replying late, I had to attend to my new birthed puppies, cuz they happen to be more valuable and sensible than you in 10 folds. Retardèd gorilla. grin .
ass wipe,u and ur brain dead father needs to report for duty by 7am before the goats wakes up,remember to tell ur slowpoke dad that their ass needs to be licked clean or else no payment for ur silly asses.morons
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by DaddyFreeze: 6:37am On Jan 07, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
ass wipe,u and ur brain dead father needs to report for duty by 7am before the goats wakes up,remember to tell ur slowpoke dad that their ass needs to be licked clean or else no payment for ur silly asses.morons
Now you are sounding more weaker than you first started. Is it because I noted out you silly grammatical blunders? The compound idiocy reeking buffoon still doesn't know how to punctuate well. Hahaha your destiny is permanently ruined already. grin

Anyway, i just got up from a long hour sex romp with your Imbecilíc sisters. Don't worry, I paid those bitchès of yours well and kindly tell your mentally crippled Hunch back father not to be late to come clean the gutters at the front of my compound or else, no usual 200 Naira pay for him today. Bunch of fools. grin grin grin
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by Redhot111(m): 6:46am On Jan 07, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
Delta state has also taken the footsteps of their neighbors edo state in witchcraft.

Surely this one has been used by one of those polithieves as sacrifice to get into office by all means.

What is the correlation between electoral violence and witch craft now?
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 6:50am On Jan 07, 2018
DaddyFreeze:

Now you are sounding more weaker than you first started. Is it because I noted out you silly grammatical blunders? The compound idiocy reeking buffoon still doesn't know how to punctuate well. Hahaha your destiny is permanently ruined already. grin

Anyway, i just got up from a long hour sex romp with your Imbecilíc sisters. Don't worry, I paid those bitchès of yours well and kindly tell your mentally crippled Hunch back father not to be late to come clean the gutters at the front of my compound or else, no usual 200 Naira pay for him today. Bunch of fools. grin grin grin
monkey boy,I ain't got no sister,now I really know u re brain dead like ur slow poke dad,go and massage my goats and stop fooling ur family lineage,I can see d ogogoro ur drunken master father took last night is affecting ur 1kb per second brain. tell ur dad to refrain from yanshing ur mother and stop giving birth to Buffon's and muffons like a village rat.I can see u re ready for work. d goats are waiting,don't rape dem,tell ur dad too.
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 6:53am On Jan 07, 2018
DaddyFreeze:

you can see how people are detecting ur stupidity all over the thread,ur drunken father is somewhere thinking he has a son not knowing all he's got is a dead beat,a crowned efulufu and a clever idiot.
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by pussyeater(m): 6:57am On Jan 07, 2018
urvillagepeoplee:
you can see how people are detecting ur stupidity all over the thread,ur drunken father is somewhere thinking he has a son not knowing all he's got is a dead beat,a crowned efulufu and a clever idiot.
Which one be clever idiot again?
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:01am On Jan 07, 2018
DaddyFreeze:

ass wipe,make sure d GATS butts are well licked and shining if not no payment for ur slowpoke father,report early and hope u didn't go smoking skunk with ur crack head mother. I wonder how ur father can be drunk and blind at d same time to marry a slowpoke and still gave birth to bush goat of a son,if u are this stupid,I wonder how ur other siblings will be that is if they no wear medal of stupidity. don't worry ur dad still has hope because d slave ship is coming soon,he can auction you and ur sister wey one boobs big pass d other one.
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:03am On Jan 07, 2018
pussyeater:
Which one be clever idiot again?
lolx,that guys stupidity is legendary.
Re: Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos by Saturday80(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
too bad what a world of wickedness[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA / Buhari Set To Flag-Off Third Oil Field In Northern Nigeria / Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Presides Over Sitting After Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.