Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (81778 Views)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man, Injure Wife In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Caught With Dead Bodies In Takum LG Chairman's Car In Taraba (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by ebby9z(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
It's apparent that Buhari is complicit in these killings. It's time to invite the ICJ over after his tenure. A president who was quick to unleash the full fury of the military on armless secessionist is now suddenly silent on these killer herdsmen.
Let's ask ourselves. Why are nomads suddenly very angry at armless villagers? Who is equipping them? Where are the security operatives while these evil is being perpetrated? Why hasn't a single herdsnsnybeung convicted? Why did their killings escalate after Buhari's inauguration? Why are Christian communities being targeted only? Don't Muslim hausas farm?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by guass(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
The only way you can help these helpless is to ensure that Buhari never returns

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by temptnow: 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
oluwasegun007:
are you sure Boko haram has not changed occupation...

this people have enter street oooo....

and baba will not declare them as a terrorist group....
are you kidding me? He traveled to Ondo state to warn the then governor to stop the harassment of Fulani herdsmen.

Elrufia payroll gangs doing what they are being paid for. If God can help me get Visa out of this Buhari regime, I won't come back again for the next 30 years

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by kings09(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
robotix:
I will rather die of hunger than sell my conscience at the expense of the masses or common man
not to the bmc whose soul has bn sold for 30k per month pay. The likes of omenkalives/liondeleo especially whose ppl continue to be slaughtered by d same person he defends
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by earthcrust: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
These victims are Christians and CAN is keeping quiet instead of doing something tangible to save Christians in d North..I don't really understand what christian leaders and CAN are there for.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by fSociety: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Buhari till 2023
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by ODVanguard: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Okoyeeboz:
Those pictures should be downloaded and kept carefully. In 2019, they should be printed and pasted side by side with Buhari's posters.

This should be done in all Southern states and Middle belt states.

As in eh.. Buhari is playing with fire if he doesn't take decisive action against these terrorists called herdsmen. This administration should not be returned if this nonsense isn't nipped in the bud once and for all. This is just unacceptable.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by shallysgirl: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ratello:
Trust me Buhari is a goner. T.Y Danjuma will definitely not take this easy. Some questions needs answers.
Rabbish,which danjuma?
Danjuma is a northern zlave. He can only noise around.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by spacemullah: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
I never believed Nigeria is a failed Nation until I saw this.

I used to preach Togetherlines!... Right now Tufiakwa!.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:
Atiku welldone o..

All in a bid to discredit Buhari, see what you've started.
You'll surely get your reward.
Is this stupidity incurable or what. This dude should help before it gets outta hand.

I wish Buhari's household what he and his Fulani herdsmen wish Christian Nigerians.

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by finco: 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Earlier today,I shared photos of Fulani people killed in Taraba state by Bachama militias.Aliyu who shared the story refused to tell his followers that villagers were also killed by the herdsmen.A doctor named Divine who works at FMC Jalingo has revealed that Fulani herdsmen also killed many villagers in the same communities in Taraba.Below is what he wrote...

'Fulani herdsmen go viral in Donada and Kaltibu villages of Lau LGA of Taraba State killing over 50 people, many wounded and thousands left homeless. This happened yesterday. Federal Gov't has remained silent over the killings of Christians and peasant farmers by Fulani Malitia'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-go-on-rampage-kill-over.html?m=1
i hope the world is watching, i hope christians are also watching because this is genocide unfolding right before us...Men off goodwill have to speak out and be heard...silence is no longer golden

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Eyanmukaila(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
so long Buhari remains in power, all these would not stop.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by shallysgirl: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:
Atiku welldone o..

Is it that headslamming turns one to a heartless soul.
Your Headslamming zlavishness no be here.
I salute your 'slammry'

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Redhot111(m): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
Buhari's kinsmen at it again. If they protest now, the army will be brought in to kill the survivors. What a country. I am beginning to think Kanu's option may actually be way forward judging from the way things are going.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by femolii: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
temptnow:
I curse your generation,

I wonder the kind of blood covenant Tinubu gave to you people.
I curse your generation too

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruths:

Who wants to bet with me.?

The person behind this moniker is a Fulani guy pretending to be a Yoruba guy.

Which fulani man or woman can speak and right like this? He would have been made a director or permanent sec. in one ministry.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by shallysgirl: 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ratello:

Hello, I said T.Y Danjuma and not T.Y Bello. 1,000 Buharis cannot dare him please ask around. That's Buhari's boss dem no born Buhari well. T.Y Danjuma not T.Y Bello please. Don't miss them up
lies.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by polabo: 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mr President, human life is sacred. Act now, Karma is real. See the case if your son Yusuf. It's a warning..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by ensamy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Goodluck Jonathan said ' my re-election is not worth the blood of any Nigerian'. He accepted defeat and left the sit to the Person whose Presidency is worth the blood of every Nigerian if possible.
Now see blood blood blood every where and everyday pouring in Nigeria. cool shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Okoyeeboz:
Those pictures should be downloaded and kept carefully. In 2019, they should be printed and pasted side by side with Buhari's posters.

This should be done in all Southern states and Middle belt states.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by shallysgirl: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Campusity:
There is NO Way I will vote Buhari in my 2019. I can forgive economic illiteracy but to keep silent over death of such like that small girl is unpardonable.

I will rather vote baba Sala
You must vote your sai baba. You are already a partaker of these killings. Ntoor.
Blood on your hands.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by shallysgirl: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

Elections is around the corner..

The killer party is hell bent on giving Buhari bad name.
All they know is dirty politics with ttheir treacherous supporters from erosion republic. Today biafra or death, tomorrow atikulate.
Unstable lots.

Atikulate we are.
Headzlammer, take a rope. Hang yasef. Ntoor gi.
Atiku will continue to torment you and your oga.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Xisnin(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:
Atiku welldone o..

Fool

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Winbig247: 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Oh my God when will all this gruesome killings stop, do we still have president in this country? cryshame on APC this is the worst government in the world!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by shallysgirl: 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
femolii:
I curse your generation too
headslamming destroys the soul. Smh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:
Atiku welldone o..

The man is on the saddle,for a second time at that let him do the job if he actually knows how to. Rhetorics is not enough. He has the full security forces of the country with him. When such situations arise let him prove himself as being capable. Bloodletting can't be accepted as a norm, neither will lame excuses do.

And for you to regard this with so much unseriousness, you sure do need help and it will be no surprise to find out that forumites like you may well be amongst those shrewd characters behind this carnage.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
horsepower101:
"Just because of regular fulani criminal activities, some of you are shouting. You should be thanking us for getting rid of the IPOB terroerists" -Lai Mohommed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
make e be dat side o.... make dem no cross enter south..... the dullard they voted for is still watching

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by Oxalic(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
All these attacks are coming after leaders of herdsmen openly vowed to mobilize their members and resist Anti Open Grazing Bills in Benue and Taraba States. Yet, none of these leaders of the herdsmen has been arrested. What a country!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
temptnow:
are you kidding me? He traveled to Ondo state to warn the then governor to stop the harassment of Fulani herdsmen.

Elrufia payroll gangs doing what they are being paid for. If God can help me get Visa out of this Buhari regime, I won't come back again for the next 30 years

30 years me?
50 years na upon consideration....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) by femolii: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
shallysgirl:
headslamming destroys the soul. Smh
Go and take your drugs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) / How Inmates Are Making Millions, Building Houses From Prison / Panic In Ilorin Over Rumoured Abduction Of Mohammadu Buhari Jamiu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.