Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) (46199 Views)

Nairalander Wheelchair Entrepreneur White Wedding - Photos / Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Physically Challenged Lady On A Wheelchair Weds In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by azimibraun: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Man pass Man... my neighbour married a completely and permanently blind woman and they have the coolest, finest two boys and a girl in the entire area. That man pass me a thousand times. I lack his balls, guts and faith. Since we are seeing the holy prophets and messengers of God in the good books as abstract; God is beginning to put shiny examples in around us to learn from.

1 Like

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
awww beautifull lady
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by speedchariot(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Because she is unstoppable!

thorpido:
Why couldn't they wait till after recovery?
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by fajob: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nigerians are incredible people. They prevail against all odds.
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by linearity: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
thorpido:

wetin concern you, abi na your marriage? Dem say dem no go wait, oya go hug transformer.
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by AskProf: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
ofofomedia:
See the best wedding for 2018

http://www.ofofomedia.com.ng/2018/01/a-must-read-couple-breaks-internet.html

Earlier today our reporter was amazed by what she saw, I must say all my years of photography I've never seen a scene like this, to her it was touching and heart melting, yes she got it right because you can't imagine a bride of her type or fashion will take to the aisle with a perfect man, yes I call him the perfect husband he is a rare gem a man of honor, he is the man for 2018, he said it and he saw to it that it came to pass

I was in the studio when they walked in to take their pre-wedding pictures, a handsome man who is ready to settle with his beautiful bride, not up to a week the next call I received was that she had an accident and someone whispered to me that the marriage won't happen again I had to think for a while but I told her it will definitely work.

Today history repeated itself again as the bride was rolled from Federal Medical Centre Lokoja in her wheelchair, you could see smiles on the faces of other patients in the ward their hope came alive and they were filled with joy.

More details soon.

More pictures on www.instagram.com/birthriteconcepts
www.instagram.com/Mcflimxy

"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds...
It's an ever fixed mark that looks on tempests & is never shaken..."

1 Like

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
linearity:

wetin concern you, abi na your marriage? Dem say dem no go wait, oya go hug transformer.
Go first to the transformer.
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Johnnybravo95(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
The big question is, What if it had happened the the other way round?
D girl will b like sorry this relationship can't work, I can't marry a crippled man

1 Like

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Congrats man,you are a real man
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by ABINTUK(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Spoilt4toto:

NONSENSE BIG QUESTION

THE BIG QUESTION SHOULD RATHER BE " WHAT IF THE LADY WAS YOUR SISTER"?
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Can a woman do this for a man I have seen lots of man marrying criples but I have never seen a woman doing same
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by DestinyToRule(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
[quote author=Lalas247 post=63952836]that song ' when a man loves a woman ' comes to mind .. lovely kiss

True talk...

1 Like

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by excomarow(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
thorpido:

They proved to thier enemies that d JUJU NO WORK

1 Like

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:
that song ' when a man loves a woman ' comes to mind .. lovely kiss
Then Lets start our own dear. smiley
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
Paperwhite:
Then Lets start our own dear. smiley
lol like what ..
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by zameena(f): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
jaymejate:
Hmm
liar?
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Zimzy(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
wristbangle:
Can the woman do the same if it's the other way?

I congratulate the young couple. The groom is a strong man.
thank God it was not the other way around so stop thinking the other way around.
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by charmynd: 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Happy married life to them. This is true love
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by adamsbrowny: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
Real love never fails
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Spoilt4toto: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
ABINTUK:

NONSENSE BIG QUESTION

THE BIG QUESTION SHOULD RATHER BE " WHAT IF THE LADY WAS YOUR SISTER"?
you must be reasoning with your answer, assholle.

1 Like

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by ofofomedia: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
thorpido:
Dates can be changed.
As long as they are happy,anything goes.

To me I cant change the date, I can even marry her in the hospital
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by ofofomedia: 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
excomarow:

They proved to thier enemies that d JUJU NO WORK

very true

1 Like

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Sirme411(m): 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
The girl should be ready cuz the guy will definitely leave her once he detects that wheel chair might become her permanent companion.

bro....you need to get out of that sad shell you've encased urself in.....Nd Grow Up Big Time

nt every1 z a jerk like You....
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by DaddyFreeze: 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sirme411:

bro....you need to get out of that sad shell you've encased urself in.....Nd Grow Up Big Time

nt every1 z a jerk like You....
Choke on my comments if you like, you will only die like a blue chicken. I don't care all thesame .
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:06am On Jan 07, 2018
wow, kudos to her. I wish her happy married life.
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 12:40am On Jan 07, 2018
The guy had to remove all his side beards for the wedding o.
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Torontoparrot(m): 2:19am On Jan 07, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
same question that came to my mind

1 Like

Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2018
Even if the guy will leave her at the end, he has tried to put smiles on her face when it was needed mostly
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Etianwanokon: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2018
I'm moved to tears.
God bless your union.
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
So true love like this do exist?
Re: Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) by Onwudinjo1990: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
God bless your new home

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle, At Police Barracks, Ikeja, Lag / Edo: First Wife Ambushes Husband And 2nd Wife On Their Way To Wedding Reception / Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.