Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade (1921 Views)

I Trade My USD @ NGN720+ On This Platform And Withdraw Naira To Bank / What Business Can Be Giving Me 1 Million Naira Daily ? / Open An Account, I Trade, We Split The Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
Abovee122:
The link is no longer there.

Can you send me email on abovee122@gmail.com

Thanks Crypto boss

Check my profile.. U will see my number there..WhatsApp me
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2018
CruzJoe:
we have place our 2nd buy order

Once we sell..u will see the screenshot

13th

this our 2nd signal has being sold with almost 140% gain.... what a good profit....PATIENCE IS THE KEY

we bought FONX at 0.00000044 and it went up to 0.00000106

Below is the screenshot of when I posyeey the buy signal and the screenshot of the current price.

Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2018
Pls if u know ur type of work doesn't give u space to trade...at least some space to always peep in the group to know when I have dropped signal so u can place the order immediately coz I don't want to hear I wasn't available... that's why I missed the signal.....

I don't want that....

If u re so occupied.... pls don't contact me to join

I only need devoted serious people.... even if is only 5 devoted serious people I get...am OK with that.... we will keep making our money together
Re: I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade by CruzJoe(m): 1:33pm On May 02, 2018
PLS THIS PACKAGE HAS STOPPED BECAUSE OF CERTAIN CONSIDERATIONS.

I WILL ONLY TEACH U HOW TO TRADE SUCCESSFULLY ON YOUR OWN....SO U CAN TRADE AT UR OWN CONVENIENCE.

I WILL TEACH U:

1: HOW TO PLACE ORDERS (FOR THE NOVICE)

2: HOW TO KNOW A COIN TO BUY

3: HOW TO KNOW WHEN TO BUY(ENTER) THAT COIN

4: HOW TO KNOW WHEN TO SELL OUT(EXIT)

5: RESISTANCE AND SUPPORT POINTS BUY READING THE CANDLE STICK.

AFTER TEACHING U ALL THESE..... U WILL BE ABLE TO TRADE ON UR OWN AT UR CONVENIENT TIME.

COST OF TEACHING:

Just a token U can afford and I assure U,it will be the cheapest U would ever see.

CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Introducing Mooblings Fresh Frozen Chicken / Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? / Anyone Here Bought Dollars From Everdon BDC? Please, Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.