Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Age ,relationship And "Future ". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age ,relationship And "Future ". (1126 Views)

See Person Babe And Future Mother Opening Yansh Anyhow (pics+video). / Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast / These Romantic Photos Of Nicki Minaj And Future Have Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age ,relationship And "Future ". by Immarocks(f): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Guys be sincere...... does age really matter to u in relationship? can u date a lady a little older than you are? even when everyone thinks there's no future for you two? what does "future "have to do with "age"?.
Re: Age ,relationship And "Future ". by mikejj(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin grin oh dear it matters o in africa.age and future...u know we africans we can carry age matter for head... most times i think ladies are the cause.once they get married to a guy they are older than,with time they will want to be the one taking serious decision in family,their body language to the guy will be like you are stil a small boy...
Re: Age ,relationship And "Future ". by Oxster(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
I enjoyed dating some1 other than me

Twas really cool,she dont care if I call her or not,she does de calling,in outing she pays the bill,she accommodates me,after visiting she gives me Tfee

Our problem was that she wants me to be submissive to her,if I leave her house and go out she questions me like a kid....In Bed she always want to take charge of all sexual activities which I refuse and want to be the HEAD

Later On,we broke up,she was older than me with 3years...Well I really enjoy every part of the Relationship apart from the SEX aspect

I think Age really Matters
Re: Age ,relationship And "Future ". by Elparaiso(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
I present to you Emmanuel Jean-Michel Macron.

1) His wife is wayyyyy older than him.
2) They have a nice life (a future most average aged couple's pray for).

What else? Love conquers all jare.

1 Like

Re: Age ,relationship And "Future ". by mohims(m): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2018
Immarocks:
Guys be sincere...... does age really matter to u in relationship? can u date a lady a little older than you are? even when everyone thinks there's no future for you two? what does "future "have to do with "age"?.
For me, it does really matter but I can't date or marry a woman who is more than 10 years older than me
Re: Age ,relationship And "Future ". by tosyne2much(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2018
I don't think there's an answer to your question because everything boils down to CHOICE
Re: Age ,relationship And "Future ". by H2Ossss(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2018
untill yall get abit older and she starts looking like your mother.... girls age faster than guys
Re: Age ,relationship And "Future ". by ibroauthen(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2018
Ok grin
Re: Age ,relationship And "Future ". by marunga(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2018
age doesn't matter, I'm 38 and I'm crushing on makydebbie, she is about 22 only.
Re: Age ,relationship And "Future ". by makydebbie(f): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2018
marunga:
age doesn't matter, I'm 38 and I'm crushing on makydebbie, she is about 22 only.
Urgh, I'm less than 22.
Re: Age ,relationship And "Future ". by Immarocks(f): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
mohims:

For me, it does really matter but I can't date or marry a woman who is more than 10 years older than me

am asking of "just a little older"like a year or two
Re: Age ,relationship And "Future ". by mohims(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Immarocks:

am asking of "just a little older"like a year or two
I think there is nothing wrong with that

1 Like

Re: Age ,relationship And "Future ". by sexdoll: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
I can't even accept a woman 6 months older than me but I will most definitely gladly accept a woman 25 years younger than me...
Re: Age ,relationship And "Future ". by bluefilm: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2020
sexdoll:
I can't even accept a woman 6 months older than me but I will most definitely gladly accept a woman 25 years younger than me...

Guy, you just spoke my mind. angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males) / Why Do People Close Their Eyes While Kissing Their Partner? / I Want To Bath. Plz I Need Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.