Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer (4110 Views)

My Friend Forgave Her Narcissist Boyfriend, Now She Is Tired Of Her Marriage / See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (2) (3) (4)

FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by Tonydoo: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Rihanna dumps Billionaire Boyfriend - Hassan Jameel, Now Dating Popular Nigerian Celebrity Photographer and Designer Tonydoo

If the news reaching us are anything to go by, TNZ reports that the pair were spotted watching a game of Basketball in the late hours of Sunday, 31st Dcember, 2017.

The sad side to this development is the fact that TNZ is yet to uncover the reason behind iRihanna's sudden decision to move on with her life just a few months after starting to date her Saudi Billionair boyfriend.

Rihanna's Hassan Jameel is believed to be from one of the richest families in the world reportedly worth $US1.5 billion.

Despite being heavily linked in the past to Drake and Leonardo DiCaprio, it is obvious to all that the Umbrella singer has no trouble getting male attention from all over the world.

Rihanna on the other hand has been pictured cosying upt to a mystery man identified as Tonydoo Visuals while on vacation last December and early this year. Shortly after this picture of the duo together, they further went to see another game where Rihanna was seen all smiles with her new lover.

Click this link to see more Pictures of Rihanna and Tonydoo together.

http://www.tonydoovisuals.com/wedding-photographer-in-lagos-nigeria.php

Funny! Popular Nigerian Photographer Photoshops Himself into Rihanna and Taunts Don Jazzy

CC: lalasticlala
seun

Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
I just pray this 2018 will b good for this guy

Can't believe this is happening to him this early days of 2018

So u want tell me say no only Rihaanna u find attractive?

Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by HeyCorleone(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lol.. Your photoshopping skills are nice. Almost bowled me over.

Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Abii dem Neva finish the crude oil wey dey this Rihana body in?
Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Photoshop level starter

Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by chibuike65: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
Op why ?
Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
We are repping.
Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by chynie: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nice photo editing
Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
I find this hard to believe.u dump a Saudi oil billionaire business mogul for a celebrity photographer?

Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
The last pic gave us away, the first two looked real. I need to up my Photoshop game.
I come dey get crush for Rihanna dis days o, donno wats doing me.
Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by corperscorner: 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Op

O ti ya waray

Wa to bugije
Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by biacan(f): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by fecta: 1:36am On Jan 07, 2018
The 2nd photoshoped pic is the best smiley smiley, keep it up .

Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by eyinjuege: 2:32am On Jan 07, 2018
It looks like Photoshop, especially the last picture.

Do you learn from adekunle gold?
Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by teewhizzy4real(m): 7:57am On Jan 07, 2018
AccessME:
I just pray this 2018 will b good for this guy

Can't believe this is happening to him this early days of 2018

So u want tell me say no only Rihaanna u find attractive?

see otondo
Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by omoiyalayi(m): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2018
Op are you mean to tell me that it didn't occurred to you that the pics are photo shop

Am reporting you to the elders
Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by autamahmud(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2018
[/color][color=#990000]Nice work, but u Bleep up for the last pics, nd I don see d 1st pics b4, as for the second the fading u did was too much, so obviously photo-shop
Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by Crytoninja: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2018
You are deceiving yah self

Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by Sparklar: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2018
Op it is TMZ..nice pics btw
Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by Edopesin: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2018
News Getting To You Is Hogwash
Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Abii dem Neva finish the crude oil wey dey this Rihana body in?
Tah! Not before I eat my own share of her cake
Re: FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer by walosky(m): 11:59am On Jan 07, 2018
Kai! See d guy forehead like Plasma Tv grin

My Nigerian Boyfriend Wants To Bleach / I Apologised But He Still Treated Me Like Trash / Why Meghan Markle Always Walks Slightly Behind Prince Harry (photos)