Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) (34644 Views)

Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) / DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet / Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Paul112(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
maybe he's not really mad, just mistaken for one cuz the chosen people I see evangelising always strike me as mad people till I realise they're not eg.

Thank God you know how mad people behaves, experience thought you well.
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by imconfused(f): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
Xisnin:

How many mad men are you accommodating in your house?

A person is not mad,it's called mental illness.
I do not live in Nigeria ,I live in a sane society where the needs of people like this are attended to.
They live in homes/ are institutionalised and are attended to by the Community mental health team which I am a part of.
By the way,I did not ask for you to accommodate them,all they need is meds and common human kindness

Its actually 'normal' people like you who roam around nak ed when drunk/ high on drugs and are taken in by police

1 Like

Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
Xisnin:

He is better than them in a way. Whenever I see brainwashed people with that apron performing
mad stunts, I shake my head at the sheeples.

The same way I shake my head when I hear fools say "there's no God".
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by itzpacity: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
I think he was mad and his people clothed him the apron if he'll be healed but unfortunately......... he's still mad

1 Like

Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
imconfused:

I do not live in Nigeria ,I live in a sane society where the needs of people like this are attended to.
They live in homes/ are institutionalised and are attended to by the Community mental health team which I am a part of.
By the way,I did not ask for you to accommodate him,all they need is meds and common human kindness

So you live in a society where government take care of mad people but you want Nigerian
citizens most of whom are struggling to cater for mad men.
How can random citizens give meds to a mentally challenged person?

1 Like

Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Penalty82:

The same way I shake my head when I hear fools say "there's no God".

The current issue we are discussing is the extreme display of madness preponderance among
chosen members. How can a sane person put up a kitchen apron and be rolling and performing
stunts inside mud?
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by imconfused(f): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Xisnin:

So you live in a society where government take care of mad people but you want Nigerian
citizens most of whom are struggling to cater for mad men.
How can random citizens give meds to a mentally challenged person?
Good luck with your twisting of my words..Where did I ask a random citizen to give meds.
This discussion is over.
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
imconfused:
Instead of helping him,people are focusing on apron.
This man of given the right cocktail of meds &rehabilitation may be able to function as a member of society.

imconfused:

Good luck with your twisting of my words..Where did I ask a random citizen to give meds.
This discussion is over.

I noticed the discussion was over when you claimed mad men are not mad.
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Penalty82(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
Xisnin:

The current issue we are discussing is the extreme display of madness preponderance among
chosen members. How can a sane person put up a kitchen apron and be rolling and performing
stunts inside mud?

Think about your daughters that walks the streets of Nigeria unclad and your sons that saggs their trousers.
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Believe, healing will visit him soon
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
imconfused:

By the way,I did not ask for you to accommodate them,all they need is meds and common human kindness

Its actually 'normal' people like you who roam around nak ed when drunk/ high on drugs and are taken in by police

Who asked you a question?
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
gypsey:
i ve always suspected those so called christians are mentally ill grin

Me toogrin
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by obinna58(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
Penalty82:
Thank God you know how mad people behaves, experience thought you well.
This is ad hominem bro, attack the message not the messenger

1 Like

Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by ensamy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Daddyfreezzzzz see topic. Mad man with the LLord's Chosen apron and still looking worse shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by plaetton: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
Penalty82:

Change your thoughts first. I am sure you're not better.

Not better than what ?

I am 100% saner than zombies of a lunacy cult walking about wearing cult-prescribed Aprons.
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by mcyemite(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Someone must have given him that cloth or forcefully worn it on him,hoping it will cure him.
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
sinaj:
Chosen mopol abi chosen mad mangrin

I pity that your mouth. sad
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
Looks like a regular member of the chosen
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
HungerBAD:
Why is this news?

Do not mock people that are mentally challenged.
don't know for the person o, so a mad man can't wear apron abi.
Re: Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) by Pat081: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
If d mad man cry stone now u go know who can run pass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Tips To Help You Fall Asleep / Picture Of Penile Models Made In Abuja / Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.