Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

He's All In One But . . . . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's All In One But . . . . . (2267 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

He's All In One But . . . . . by ritaNL: 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2010
He's rich,loving,caring,handsome,articulate and fashionable.You saw him and you liked him.After talking to him you fell inlove with him even though you didnt know much about him.Two weeks later you got talking about his Job and he told you he works in the grave yard as a security. Would you still wanna go ahead with the relationship ? What will run thru your mind everytime he  comes home midnite and lay beside you ?  grin
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by SisiKill1: 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2010
As long as he's not one of the residents of said graveyard, why not?

Naija and silly superstitions ehn. . .it's amazing.
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by ritaNL: 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

Nuffin to do with superstition madam,it's just normal to see guy and expect him to be working in a bank or oil company but when you asked him and he said he works in a cementry shocked shocked shocked i bet you will shiver  grin.

I started thread  becos i saw a guy who says he works in a grave yard n i was like aint you scared of the deads ? he was like at first he was bt the moni is gud and he got used to it.
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by Spyker: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2010
At least you have a professional who can advise you and your family members when you are bereaved. grin grin grin
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by queeneve: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2010
He working right? WHY COMPLAIN? Okay, he babysits dead people, IS THAT A DEAL BREAKER?
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by Voned(f): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2010
I will be scared
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by COco102: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2010
[color=#000099][/color] does where a person works really matters?
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by violent(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2010
rita@NL:

He's rich,loving,caring,handsome,aritculate and fashionable.You saw him and you liked him.After talking to him you fell inlove with him even though you didnt know much about him.Two weeks later you got talking about his Job and he told you he works in the grave yard as a security. Would you still wanna go ahead with the relationship ? What will run thru your mind everytime he  comes home midnite and lay beside you ?  grin

A rich graveyard security?

Maybe I'm going overboard, care to explain what you call "rich"?
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by omotee231: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2010
it means nuttin working i the grave yard,there are people washing dead bodies out there and still come home to you and touch you with those hands, so kini big deal
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by queeneve: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2010
You know what Violent, I was thinking the same thing, HOW CAN A SECURITY GUARD BE RICH?!!! Hell doctors don't even make that much money, I KNOW DAMN WELL SECURITY GUARDS DON'T!

Well, maybe he is rich compared to the men she used to dating, I DON'T KNOW,
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2010
rita@NL:

He's rich,loving,caring,handsome,aritculate and fashionable.You saw him and you liked him.After talking to him you fell inlove with him even though you didnt know much about him.Two weeks later you got talking about his Job and he told you he works in the [b]grave yard as a security. Would you still wanna go ahead with the relationship ?[/b] What will run thru your mind everytime he comes home midnite and lay beside you ? grin

LoL is that not a job? grin That will even goes to show that he's a brave man.
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by Areaboy2(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2010
rita@NL:

He's rich,[/b]loving,caring,handsome,aritculate and fashionable.You saw him and you liked him.After talking to him you fell inlove with him even though you didnt know much about him.Two weeks later you got talking about his Job and he told you he works in the [b]grave yard as a security. Would you still wanna go ahead with the relationship ? What will run thru your mind everytime he comes home midnite and lay beside you ? grin

is it just me or something doesn't quite work out?
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by galatico(m): 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

LMAO !!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by ritaNL: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2010
Yes he's rich. How much do you guyz think he makes per hour? Most of you ppl complainin abt a grave yard security bin rich dont even make more than 8naira/hr . What i see as rich might not be rich to you bt all i know is ,he is rich .

violent:

A rich graveyard security?

Maybe I'm going overboard, care to explain what you call "rich"?

I dont owe you any explaination Mr oga,you can check your dic for the meaning of rich.
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by r231(m): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2010
At least he has a job

and like you said he is RICH, plus everything you wanted

so why should his job matter?

you can either look pass it or let the man be
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by queeneve: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2010
If you don't want him, I GOT A SISTA WHO WOULD APPRECIATE HIM. She always hollerin she tired of JOBLESS MEN!
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by CuteAngel(f): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2010
If you are inlove with him, why will his place of work matters to you, or are you scared you will be visiting your great grand parents at night?
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by queeneve: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2010
^^^^^LMAO!

Beside the fact he a babysitter for the dead people, HE SOUND LIKE HE IS DECENT. Don't let your happiness be destroy based on his occupation. I mean that man works unlike SOME OF THESE MOFOIN MEN ON HERE, but anyway, HE WORKS, that is a plus girl!

I mean graveyard can be a place you can him can romancize you know, I mean if you start feeling cold hands, then I WILL RUN!
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by ritaNL: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2010
I'm nt the one inluv with him ooo,he's just a friend and i wonder how his Gf copes.I'm just seeing a guy that does that kinda job.I tot all handsome men and rich ,polished guyz work in corporate organizations bt this one pass me.

@queeneve

I dash you the man ,make u carry am give your sister.
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by Diva20(f): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2010
At least he has a job. . .
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by violent(m): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2010
Yes he's rich. How much do you guyz think he makes per hour? Most of you ppl complainin abt a grave yard security bin rich dont even make more than 8naira/hr . What i see as rich might not be rich to you bt all i know is ,he is rich

Yeah you are right, i hear most people on Forbes are grave yard security guards who make more than 8naira/hr
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by ritaNL: 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2010
Oje ko si konga to ba ka e lara ode-do. cheesy
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by daduke2k(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2010
English please. . . . . . . . .
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by bkbabe97: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2010
lol @ topic. When I was like 19yrs old I tried to get a job picking up trash in NY. The pay was $25/hr and I was really gonna only work from 1-5am even though I'd be getting paid for 8hrs. Most of my boys said they wouldnt be caught doing that job cus of what the honies would say. I made a statement in the middle of the argument (in our kitchen) ". . . trust me son, my money aint gone be stinking when I'm living lovely". My mom popped her head into the kitchen (not knowing that she had been evesdropping on the whole convo) and said "tú eres mi verdadero hijo": YOU ARE REALLY MY SON!!! lol.

Poster, as far as he treating u right and the source of income is legit (and he aint bringing none of the corpses home and sitting them at the dinner table) who gives a funk, ??
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by ritaNL: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2010
bk/babe97:

lol @ topic. When I was like 19yrs old I tried to get a job picking up trash in NY. The pay was $25/hr and I was really gonna only work from 1-5am even though I'd be getting paid for 8hrs. Most of my boys said they wouldnt be caught doing that job cus of what the honies would say. I made a statement in the middle of the argument (in our kitchen) ". . . trust me son, my money aint gone be stinking when I'm living lovely". My mom popped her head into the kitchen (not knowing that she had been evesdropping on the whole convo) and said "tú eres mi verdadero hijo": YOU ARE REALLY MY SON!!! lol.

Poster, as far as he treating u right and the source of income is legit (and he aint bringing none of the corpses home and sitting them at the dinner table) who gives a funk, ??

Thank you jare.
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by CuteAngel(f): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2010
U are right
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by Flashfast1: 10:14am On Apr 10, 2010
violent:

Yeah you are right, i hear most people on Forbes are grave yard security guards who make more than 8naira/hr

lol
Ya right! How can someone who's making 8naira/hr be seen as rich, even if he works 24hr in a day?
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by queeneve: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2010
How many naira you need to get 1USD?
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by 190: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2010
queeneve:

You know what Violent, I was thinking the same thing, HOW CAN A SECURITY GUARD BE RICH?!!! Hell doctors don't even make that much money, I KNOW DAMN WELL SECURITY GUARDS DON'T!

Well, maybe he is rich compared to the men she used to dating, I DON'T KNOW,

maybe its the dead that pay him naw

he cud be willy willy rich
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by ritaNL: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2010
queeneve:

How many naira you need to get 1USD?

Flashfast1:

lol
Ya right! How can someone who's making 8naira/hr be seen as rich, even if he works 24hr in a day?

Look at this danfo-heads,so they pay per hour in 9jia abi? and even if they pay per hour,so hourly pay in 9jia will be 8naira ?
I dont need anybody to tell me you 2 are M.U.M.U.
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by yme1(f): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2010
in a graveyard undecided thats kinda scary tho no probs wink
Re: He's All In One But . . . . . by Flashfast1: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2010
"Rita
sorry o. But your story seems to be lacking some credibility:
rita@NL:

He's rich. . . . .  grave yard as a security.

Rich mayguard.

rita@NL:

,  What will run thru your mind everytime he  comes home midnite and lay beside you ?  grin

How many mayguards will leave their duty post and go home in the middle of the night?

rita@NL:

He's rich,loving,caring,handsome,articulate and fashionable.You saw him and you liked him.
hmmmmmmmmmm . . This must be some security dude, u mean all these qualities and he is still a mayguard?  And not even a white house mayguard, a graveyard mayguard. I think I love him already  tongue(***oops his a guy o! but on a second thought so is his lover (Rita@NL )tongue***)

A pathetic story from a very very dull militant from Port Harcourt
***Why the hell did Yar'adua sign that amnesty deal? At least this rita boy will have a "job" instead of him coming here to piss all over Nairaland***

(1) (2)

Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. / What Will U Do,if U Woke Up And Saw Gaddafi ,in your bed / No Need To Cry When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Says It's Over...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.