Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship? (6953 Views)

5 Top Lies Women Tell Which Men Need To Stop Believing! / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / Why Do Men Need To Have Variety In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship? by nalijah07(f): 12:40am On Apr 09, 2010
Do men need to have closure when a relationship ends? If things ended on a bad note, do they feel guilty and feel the need to apologize or clear things up to remove the guilt before they move on?
Re: Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship? by lallafati(f): 12:48am On Apr 09, 2010
I think it depends on the exact circumstances of the break up and also the kind of feelings that they had for each other as well.
Re: Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2010
some do, while some don't, it actually depends on what was in the mix for the parties involved
Re: Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship? by indie22(f): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2010
everyone needs closure at the end of a relationship, there are questions left unanswered, a lot of guilt and pain that needs to heal, but a proper relationship o!!!! not a wam bam!!!!!
Re: Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship? by Striker1(m): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2010
Hell Yeah ! Everyone needs closure , ! Some people don't even realise they do, and wonder why they can't wait to meet up with an ex,
Re: Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship? by nalijah07(f): 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2010
the guys here in my office say that men don't need closure, that only women do.
Re: Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship? by iice(f): 5:43am On Apr 11, 2010
Erhhh not everyone needs closure wink

It depends on the people involved. Some people (men/women) need it. Others don't really need it.
I know enough men to know that some men definitely need closure.
Re: Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 11, 2010
I think both men and women need some degree of closure. Especially if, for example, a lady suddenly stopped calling her boyfriend, or accepting his calls. Some people break-up by ignoring their partners, because they can't face telling them it's over. The feel if they ignore them long enough, they'll get the message.

Of course they'll get the message - but without knowing what went wrong, how can they then move on with their lives, and strike up new relationships? In such instances, closure's definitely needed!
Re: Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2010
i think they do, esp when it wasn't a clean break, with all questions answered and all avenues explored.
Re: Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship? by SleekReek(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2010
Closure is important to close the door to the past and open a new door to the future.
Re: Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship? by atilla(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2010
lol ur acting like men are not human beigns, of course every one need closure if its a relationship where you love is involved. Altho if its just a sex relationship or the person keeps messing up then I guess u wont need closure when u dont hear from the person agaiN. If ur boyfriend is an ass and beats u and u cant wait to get rid of him
Re: Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship? by isalegan2: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2011
atilla:

. . . If your boyfriend . . .beats u and u cant wait to get rid of him put the sorry excuse for a man in prison
fixed
Re: Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
Everyone needs closure

(1) (Reply)

Which One Do You Have??? / Unload Your First Selfie For The Year 2017 / The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.