Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Love Them Young, please advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Them Young, please advice. (3155 Views)

If You Are Still Young Please Do This For Goodness Sake / What About You, Do You Like Them Young Or Old? / 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Them Young, please advice. by marunga(m): 8:51am On Jan 07, 2018
guys please help your guy here.

I'm normally attracted to young girls such as 18-22 years old. whenever is see a girl of such ages walking on the road, I loose my concentration of whatever im doing because of a beauty. is it normal? soon I will be 40. Guys please help your guy here.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by LessNoise: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2018
You lose concentration? LMAO...Your doom is closeby tongue

6 Likes

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2018
marunga:
guys please help your guy here.

I'm normally attracted to young girls such as 18-22 years old. whenever is see a girl of such ages walking on the road, I loose my concentration of whatever im doing because of a beauty. is it normal? soon I will be 40. Guys please help your guy here.

That's gonna be the end of you. If you don't put an end to it, it will put an end to you

3 Likes

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by wtfcoded: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2018
Cut ur cloth according to ur size.
Go n listen to 'financial woman by phyno n psquare' maka ndu gi

2 Likes

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by ubunja(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2018
ignore these losers bro
thats how real men do. the same guys hating on you were dreaming of being fvcked by older women when they were at that age.
bro. i also make sure the age gap is 10+ yrs .i dont give a fvck what haters say. you live only once. you owe it to yourself to make yourself happy.keep enjoying. its not a crime.

11 Likes

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 07, 2018
Just say you love them fresh and you want to catch them young cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2018
You are perfectly fine bro, that's how real men are wired. Just don't rape or sexually abuse.

4 Likes

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by marunga(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2018
Netanyahu1:
You are perfectly fine bro, that's how real men are wired. Just don't rape or sexually abuse.
thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by marunga(m): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:
ignore these losers bro
thats how real men do. the same guys hating on you were dreaming of being fvcked by older women when they were at that age.
bro. i also make sure the age gap is 10+ yrs .i dont give a fvck what haters say. you live only once. you owe it to yourself to make yourself happy.keep enjoying. its not a crime.
thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by pryme(m): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2018
Purebeerry:
Just say you love them fresh and you want to catch them young cheesy.

But that's not being responsible, you have to accept that as you get older you try to set a standard for your self.

there are older women that are fresh and more experienced, Some men just don't have the guts to go for them, they prefer little girls they can control.

Reminds me of a friend.

7 Likes

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by Oxster(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2018
Nqwa ohh,,,we get old men 4 NL ohh
Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by ubunja(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2018
pryme:

But that's not being responsible, you have to accept that as you get older you try to set a standard for your self.

there are older women that are fresh and more experienced, Some men just don't have the guts to go for them, they prefer little girls they can control.

Reminds me of a friend.
here we go again. shaming teen-loving men of insecurity and fear of approaching "their age". fvck that sh!t. noone is forcing anyone to fvck older women.do what you like and let people do what they want without hating on them. we are all different.as long as its not a crime dont make it a crime for others.

10 Likes

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by marunga(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2018
Oxster:
Children like this need to be ignored. Thank you abunja above me for spotting that other one.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2018
After you don scatter girls in your age grade,you wan come destroy our beautiful youths...your type go dey rape young children

1 Like

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by newyorks(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2018
u ain't a guy anymore so stop fooling ursef.@40 u still dey see ursef as guy u're doomed
Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by pryme(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:

here we go again. shaming teen-loving men of insecurity and fear of approaching "their age". fvck that sh!t. noone is forcing anyone to fvck older women.do what you like and let people do what they want without hating on them. we are all different.as long as its not a crime dont make it a crime for others.

Really?
I did not say you should fvck older women, you just have to set a standard for yourself and live responsibly, obviously you have a problem with this.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by pryme(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:

Really?
I did not say you should fvck older women, you just have to set a standard for yourself and live responsibly, obviously you have a problem with this.
Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by dikeigbo2(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2018
Can someone help me out with this.....a fool @ 40 is a fool...........?
Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by DeeFlask(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2018
U are okay its normal

4 Likes

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by marunga(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2018
DeeFlask:
U are okay its normal
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by DeeFlask(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2018
marunga:
thanks bro
Just like KANU nwankwo

1 Like

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by ubunja(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2018
pryme:

Really?
you practically said men should fvck older women when you said "men just don't have the guts to go for them, they prefer little girls they can control" bro that was a load of bull from you.

the only standard that is there is the law.as long as its not a crime just let people do what they want.just coz you dont see as right doesnt mean another man wont come after your daughter. its a free world. stop forcing your will and standards on everyone. do you. let people do what they see as good for them. you are not God.

6 Likes

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by SIaye: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2018
If love them young, go for them naw, nobody hold you, you don't need our advice, it's your preference

1 Like

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by Jman06(m): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2018
It's Ok! Just don't r@pe anybody but ensure you have their full consent.
Don't mind all these insecure small boys who obviously see you as a threat.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by Oxster(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2018
marunga:
Children like this need to be ignored. Thank you abunja above me for spotting that other one.

Ignored indeed

Sorry Brother

Sorry Brother

gringrin

1 Like

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by ibroauthen(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2018
OK grin
Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by pryme(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2018
ubunja:

you practically said men should fvck older women when you said "men just don't have the guts to go for them, they prefer little girls they can control" bro that was a load of bull from you.

the only standard that is there is the law.as long as its not a crime just let people do what they want.just coz you dont see as right doesnt mean another man wont come after your daughter. its a free world. stop forcing your will and standards on everyone. do you. let people do what they see as good for them. you are not God.

OK Sir, I see where you are getting your thunder from.

A man that is approaching his 40s should go for "ladies" NOT teenagers. I hope you this is clear enough for you.

Ofcos it's not a crime, I mean it's not a crime to live like a pig, neither is it a crime to receive bjs from an animal, and it's not a crime if a 60 yr old man marries your 18 yr old daughter or sister.

And last but not the least, it's not a crime to be rètarded.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by ubunja(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2018
pryme:

OK Sir, I see where you are getting your thunder from.

A man that is approaching his 40s for "ladies" NOT teenagers. I hope you this is clear enough for you.

Ofcos it's not a crime, I mean it's not a crime to live like a pig, neither is it a crime to receive bjs from an animal, and it's not a crime if a 60 yr old man marries your 18 yr old daughter or sister.

And last but not the least, it's not a crime to be rètarded.
you finally get it.
if its not a crime dont police it.let it slide.

5 Likes

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by makydebbie(f): 10:33am On Jan 07, 2018
Oxster:
I swear we've to start greeting some people with respect. cheesy
Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by marunga(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2018
djpriopry:
After you don scatter girls in your age grade,you wan come destroy our beautiful youths...your type go dey rape young children
I will never rape a woman, I'm well trained on how to treat a woman. I respect them a lot. The only issue here is that I'm attracted to the younger ones(18-22 years old). As I'm saying now I'm in love with a 21 years old girl and myself I'm 38 years old. She loves me a lot.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by swiz123(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:
I swear we've to start greeting some people with respect. cheesy

You will soon be 40.

1 Like

Re: I Love Them Young, please advice. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2018
pryme:

Reminds me of a friend.
exactly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Takes Off Her Panties In Front Of Strangers / Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike (part 2) / Nairalanders She's A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.