Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam (38681 Views)

Top Christian Priest, Hilarion Heavy Reverts To Islam / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by gtown: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
chuose2:
Madam I hope u know that in islam, ur husband can beat u.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccd7ENZG4xg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhZUK7Ux-6Q
FFK has beaten every of his wives. Does that means he is a muslim?
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by gtown: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
princechurchill:
Remember shekau is also Muslim
Adolf Hitler was also a christian.
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by gtown: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
TerrorSquad147:
All these rubbish these urine people do all the time must stop at once. Someone becomes a Muslim, you'll see it all over tabloids and forums. Is Islam the only religion people convert into?? Useless motherfuckerss
Since it pained you big time, you can go and give your first fruit to your pastor so that he can bless you by taking away the pains from you

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Asu015(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
may Allah bless islam with you and vice versa, we need more beautiful gals lyk u in islam, all those posting insults are jealous, envious and ugly
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by gtown: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
uvalued:
Hope her peacefulness is not to see her as the black widow British woman organising terror
It could be that she's trying to distance herself from possible of being turned to Stephen Paddock.
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Sheyman007(m): 12:15am On Jan 08, 2018
chuose2:

what are you trying to insinuate?? Am a Moslem but ppl like you are the one throwing dirts to Islam,i am disappointed in you...
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Solorrman(m): 1:21am On Jan 08, 2018
chuose2:

beating a women in christianity is normal u are now talking abt islam,just try to forbid urs which is very dangerous beating with belt and pestle,smashing head,woman take big basin of yam on their head while the husband dey for mama akara shop dey drink ogogoro
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Solorrman(m): 2:03am On Jan 08, 2018
MakeWeTalk:

Jesus is Billions of times better than that 6yr old marry Mohammed u call a prophet.

u are in no position to say a damn single thing because all u are in is a deep shi.t. Jesus christ was the only known said God or his son to be having an anus and peni.s,there is no way a god or his beloved son would eat food talkless of defeacating, No one in this world can say otherwise if i say jesus christ have full created anus exactly like urs only that ur anus passes egba and garri. A god in the toilet is very embarrassing because that shows he created anus and peni.ss to piss and excret bandanna and its insane for u to believed despite all these that he was a 7 in one or 3 in eight whatever just to confuse people how can 3 be one how can god leave the throne and come to be beating and killed because of ebere and ohinacho like u,in Islam we only believed God is ever pure and he has no partner,spirit,ojuju,ogogoro,okonjo iwela or abracadabra olumbo olumbo obu,God is single and has no wife,what is he going to do with wife or food while he only say things to be and suddenly it is ? U know even in competition with idol worshippers u are going to score 99.9.9.0,because idol do not go to toilet or have a peni.s. secondly u talk about muslims beating their wives while u forget how ndibuisi was busy beating his wife with belt and pestle,he goes to mama okrika drinking ogogoro and burukutu beer,come back home rape his daughter even if he realize the mistake its normal why bkos nkechi his daughter wears mini skirt like her mother and she sweet pass her mother sef in the name of western literate education wearing mini skirt is good,is a wise way of this era abi ? 98 percent of u are alcoholics thats why raping of a neighbours wife is nothing and fighting with wife is a game to just laugh,lastly dont disturb ur fingers replying bkos i never read reply since 2011
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Habyz(m): 3:11am On Jan 08, 2018
maryjames9:

Isn't that religion better than one that is now synonymous to money and material wealth? Any religion that is more after the money of his followers more than their welfare cannot attract a sane mind. And who made you a jury over her to condemn her?

I have said it and will keep saying it, any nation that take Religion above critical thinking, reasoning is doomed to fail. I wanted to comment and reply a guy but was given a list of Islamic believes. I cannot accept that. I am a Christian but I have learnt to practice my Religion devoid of hatred for other Religion. Every Religion has a bad side. Quote me anywhere. I love Muslims cos besides my Parents and family, God has always used Muslims to help me even when Pastors and so called Christians would not.
For the guy saying I am encouraging suicide bombing, my reply is this, does it mean that all Nigerians including you are fraudulent cos that is the general belief of people in many other nations. Your reply as I thought is No. I guess that answer your questions.

Finally, for sake of equity, I seriously advice the mod to put the same guidelines for people who want to comment on Christian, Atheist, Buddhist, Free Thinkers and Traditionalist thread as they have done on Muslim threads. This will go a long way to alleviate the impression that the mods are in anyway insensitive, inconsiderate and partial.
I had wanted to quote the person you quoted but I was considering avoiding it to spare me the load of bullshit he has to say, your stance is not only surprising but also soul lifting you are one the few non-muslims that I know who doesn't see every Muslim as a terrorist just because some asshole somewhere kills people and shouts God is great in Arabic. A lot of people have no idea how hurtful it is to be called a terrorist simply because of your religion even when we don't call them cheaters or liers when pastors deceive them to part with their hard earned money. May God bless you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by nobleshakey(f): 3:17am On Jan 08, 2018
Alhamdulillah
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Habyz(m): 3:23am On Jan 08, 2018
princechurchill:
Remember shekau is also Muslim
Tony Blair is also a Christian.
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Habyz(m): 3:30am On Jan 08, 2018
chuose2:

I'm a Muslim and none of what you said is true, you just keep showing new ways of how pathetic you are.
Disproof these pictures please.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by StellarJo(m): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2018
Originality007:

while Islam is nothing but a Cult

Every religion is Cult! Be enlightened!
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Sman37(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2018
Haganah:
Back to condemnation!

John 3:16
And she's free from being killed on d front of her father house if not a virgin in her wedding night
Deuteronomy22:20 -21
and Deuteronomy command to kill all 13:13-19
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Sman37(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2018
MakeWeTalk:

Jesus is Billions of times better than that 6yr old marry Mohammed u call a prophet.

Quote from d Qur'an because we don't followed any wrong interpretation from a scholars beside no mallam or a pastor are sent so in Islam we obey mall am when he/she is right (explaining Qur'an and hadiths) but if explained wrongly we don't obey a practice such dat is what and prophet taught us get

(Jeremiah 51:20-26) = Kill Old Men and Young Women( kill all human)

(Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT) = Kill Men, Women, and Children

(Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)= Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

(Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT) = Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
this are try teachings of bibles = xtians and bibles are terrorist and murderer =devils.
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by LexMcquinn: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2018
maryjames9:

Isn't that religion better than one that is now synonymous to money and material wealth? Any religion that is more after the money of his followers more than their welfare cannot attract a sane mind. And who made you a jury over her to condemn her?

I have said it and will keep saying it, any nation that take Religion above critical thinking, reasoning is doomed to fail. I wanted to comment and reply a guy but was given a list of Islamic believes. I cannot accept that. I am a Christian but I have learnt to practice my Religion devoid of hatred for other Religion. Every Religion has a bad side. Quote me anywhere. I love Muslims cos besides my Parents and family, God has always used Muslims to help me even when Pastors and so called Christians would not.
For the guy saying I am encouraging suicide bombing, my reply is this, does it mean that all Nigerians including you are fraudulent cos that is the general belief of people in many other nations. Your reply as I thought is No. I guess that answer your questions.

Finally, for sake of equity, I seriously advice the mod to put the same guidelines for people who want to comment on Christian, Atheist, Buddhist, Free Thinkers and Traditionalist thread as they have done on Muslim threads. This will go a long way to alleviate the impression that the mods are in anyway insensitive, inconsiderate and partial.

Like seriously I love your reasoning.
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by TerrorSquad147: 8:38am On Jan 08, 2018
gtown:

Since it pained you big time, you can go and give your first fruit to your pastor so that he can bless you by taking away the pains from you
I'm not a religionist okay
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by zakari247(m): 9:47am On Jan 08, 2018
if you are looking for beauty of life, peace and tranquility. look not too far Islam it is. do not make the behavior of some Hausa Fulani of the north and the behavior of the west, or the attitude of the east and of south stop you from the great gift deposited in Islam by your maker. study Islam with you mind and intelligence firstly from the Qur'an not hadith . until you understand the Qur'an then move to study hadith. the second time you study the Qur'an u will understand better than the first, and it goes on that sequence. brothers and sisters I swear by the one who breath soul in man Islam it is that with help mankind solve 99.9% of her problems.
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2018
chuose2:

yes,as a last resort after refusing to share her bed.
If a muslim man wants to beat his wife as prescribed,he takes 3 strand of broom to flog her
not like the xtian way of using the fist
Re: PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam by Hardebaryor(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
maryjames9:

I'm a muslim buh seriously I must say

I LOVE THIS PIECE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tissue Paper And Islam / Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband / Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.