Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,409 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. (9409 Views)

Shall We Call Down Fire On Our Enemies? / Jesus' Commandment To Love Our Neighbors, Even Our Enemies / Pope Decries Attack On Nigerian Church As Christians Protest Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by ollah2: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
walls01:

you still don't understand life. when you see events happening you can't tell why it happened. if you read the Bible you will understand better. their is reward for all things you see good or bad, death is not the end my friend it is judgement time

I understand life and have read the bible. Does answer the question that God will protect and forgive you despite all the bad things you have done like Cain while the innocent and his servants are dying like cockroaches
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by walls01: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
ollah2:

I understand life and have read the bible. Does answer the question that God will protect and forgive you despite all the bad things you have done like Cain while the innocent and his servants are dying like cockroaches

you don't understand the story of Cain, God forgave Cain like any other person that repent truly. my friend you are more concerned about this life, the Bible says the righteous die but no one understands, it is to take them to eternal life. read the story of Stephen how he was brutally killed. their is another life my brother be more concerned about that
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by delkuf(m): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
anataala:
The First miracle of Jesus in The Holy Quran

The Bible says the first miracle of Jesus, occurred when he was over thirty years old. In John 2:1-10, this miracle when Jesus turned water into wine in a wedding. Jesus made this potent wine that the men have "well drunk." This was not grape juice. It was the same wine that, according to the Bible, enabled the daughters of Lot to seduce their father, Genesis 19:32-33. It was the same wine that the Christian is advised to avoid in Ephesians 5:18 "And be not drunk with wine." The Quran does not mention this alleged miracle to Jesus.

On the other hand, in Islam, Jesus′ first miracle occurred when he was a baby. He spoke as an infant. He talked to defend his mother from any devious judgment from her people. Now ask yourself, which version of the first miracle would you choose for Jesus? The Islamic version or the Biblical version? The Christian could read in the Quran everything he wanted to know about Jesus, but in the most noble, elevated and sublime language. A Christian or a Muslim, when reading the above story in the Quran, could not help being moved by it. I personally saw Muslim adults crying in humility when reading or listening to this miraculous story of the birth of Jesus.

The second section of Surah Maryam, Surah 19, Ayah 16 to 40, tells the story of the birth of Jesus:

16. Relate in the Book (the story of) Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East.

17. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent her our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects.

18. She said: "I seek refuge from thee to ((Allah)) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear Allah."

19. He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son.

20. She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?"

21. He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, "that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us": It is a matter (so) decreed."

22. So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place.

23. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm-tree: She cried (in her anguish): "Ah! would that I had died before this! would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!"

24. But (a voice) cried to her from beneath the (palm-tree): "Grieve not! for thy Lord hath provided a rivulet beneath thee;

25. "And shake towards thyself the trunk of the palm-tree: It will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee.

26. "So eat and drink and cool (thine) eye. And if thou dost see any man, say, "I have vowed a fast to ((Allah)) Most Gracious, and this day will I enter into not talk with any human being""

27. At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: "O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!

28. "O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman unchaste!"

29. But she pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?"

30. He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah. He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet;

31. "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live;

32. "(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable;

33. "So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"!

34. Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.

35. It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.

36. Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight.

37. But the sects differ among themselves: and woe to the unbelievers because of the (coming) Judgment of a Momentous Day!

38. How plainly will they see and hear, the Day that they will appear before Us! but the unjust today are in error manifest!

39. But warn them of the Day of Distress, when the matter will be determined: for (behold,) they are negligent and they do not believe!

40. It is We Who will inherit the earth, and all beings thereon: to Us will they all be returned.

The above verses represent the personal side of the experiences of the worshippers of Allah in relation to their familiar with the presence or environment.
you see the problem with you Muslims is that you are tagging the Holy Bible with Qur'an, that is wrong. we Christian don't believe your Quran. the Bible is different from the Quran. what you study in the Quran, is only in the Quran. it is not in the Bible. so don't tag it together

1 Like

Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by ollah2: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
walls01:

you don't understand the story of Cain, God forgave Cain like any other person that repent truly. my friend you are more concerned about this life, the Bible says the righteous die but no one understands, it is to take them to eternal life. read the story of Stephen how he was brutally killed. their is another life my brother be more concerned about that

He repented and was forgiven. Same way killer, ritualist, terrorist et al will be forgiven once they repent like Cain while those at the receiving end are dead, buried and forgotten.
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by ollah2: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
delkuf:
you see the problem with you Muslims is that you are tagging the Holy Bible with Qur'an, that is wrong. we Christian don't believe your Quran. the Bible is different from the Quran. what you study in the Quran, is only in the Quran. it is not in the Bible. so don't tag it together

Why can't the Biible be tagged with the Quran?
What makes the Bible different from the Quran?
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by delkuf(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
ollah2:

Why can't the Biible be tagged with the Quran?
What makes the Bible different from the Quran?
they are two different book. it is one book that you should hate the people that believe in the other book. you said it yourself this morning. so do you want to tell me that they are the same book
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by ollah2: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
delkuf:
they are two different book. it is one book that you should hate the people that believe in the other book. you said it yourself this morning. so do you want to tell me that they are the same book

I don't understand the bolded
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by walls01: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
ollah2:

He repented and was forgiven. Same way killer, ritualist, terrorist et al will be forgiven once they repent like Cain while those at the receiving end are dead, buried and forgotten.

yes, we all have sinned and hope to be forgiven if we truly repent. a repentant soul really is better than a dead sinful soul cause he tries to be a better person bringing souls to God And making the world a better place to leave. he makes corrections and teach people not to make same mistake hence God loves repentant souls. death comes in any way, be prepared to die but righteously. live a righteous life so when you die you can make heaven,
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by ollah2: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
walls01:

yes, we all have sinned and hope to be forgiven if we truly repent. a repentant soul really is better than a dead sinful soul cause he tries to be a better person bringing souls to God And making the world a better place to leave. he makes corrections and teach people not to make same mistake hence God loves repentant souls. death comes in any way, be prepared to die but righteously. live a righteous life so when you die you can make heaven,

Yes which means the innocent and God servants can die as much as possible but the killers et al would be forgiven since they have repented in order to win more souls for God.

Why is he always looking for souls to be won for him when he was watching killers kill innocents and servants?

Perhaps he just love bloodshed like he has always loved it from the OT to NT to this date.
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by delkuf(m): 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
ollah2:

I don't understand the bolded
I read in one post where you said Christians are enemies of Muslims. it is in there quran. so if it is in there quran, why would you say they are the same book?
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by walls01: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
ollah2:

Yes which means the innocent and God servants can die as much as possible but the killers et al would be forgiven since they have repented in order to win more souls for God.

Why is he always looking for souls to be won for him when he was watching killers kill innocents and servants?

Perhaps he just love bloodshed like he has always loved it from the OT to NT to this date.

argue intelligently! man is a free moral agent like God, God cannot interfere but will surely judge. hence encourage all to obey the law and win souls so to avoid the law.
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by ollah2: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
delkuf:
I read in one post where you said Christians are enemies of Muslims. it is in there quran. so if it is in there quran, why would you say they are the same book?

Kindly quote where I said Christians are enemies of Muslims and don't also forget to quote the Christians that tagged Muslims as their enemies and how the conclusion was reached based on the Bible
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by ollah2: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
walls01:

argue intelligently! man is a free moral agent like God, God cannot interfere but will surely judge. hence encourage all to obey the law and win souls so to avoid the law.

Surely I'm arguing intelligently and you have made me understand that whatever happens to human regardless of whom the person is and where it happens, dead is dead. But a killer, ritualist et at will be forgiven once he has repented so he can win souls for God. Ain't that a perfect and miracously God?

I understand perfectly now.
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by walls01: 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
ollah2:

Surely I'm arguing intelligently and you have made me understand that whatever happens to human regardless of whom the person is and where it happens, dead is dead. But a killer, ritualist et at will be forgiven once he has repented so he can win souls for God. Ain't that a perfect and miracously God?

I understand perfectly now.

dead is dead" I like that. also only true repentance is acceptable
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by ollah2: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
walls01:

dead is dead" I like that. also only true repentance is acceptable

Thank you. It was really nice discussing with you while exposing the hypocrisy and bigotry in God. grin

Enjoy your Sunday sir
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by walls01: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
ollah2:

Thank you. It was really nice discussing with you while exposing the hypocrisy and bigotry in God. grin

Enjoy your Sunday sir

thank you too, you are not God neither did you create life so you cannot determine the rules. you only determine the rules of what you have. life and God become simpler when you understand who God is and his purpose of creation
Have a nice day
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
enilove:

Is Islam not enemy of Christianity ?

Can you pray for Islam , whose agenda is to kill Christianity and force your children to serve Satan?

When your enemy is blessed. he will not leave you alone neither will he help you but will oppress you till you die.

WHERE IS LEAH SHUAB ? That is the work of an enemy.

Satan is the god of Islam who has succeeded in caging all the Muslims and is using them to fight the Christians world wide.

Our real enemy is Satan and his agents of darkness , you have to pray against them and spoil their plans.

Why did Jesus not pray for Judas Iscariot but cursed him ?
Why did Jesus pray for Peter and not Judas?

Matthew 26:21-24 KJV
And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.
[22] And they were exceeding sorrowful, and began every one of them to say unto him, Lord, is it I?
[23] And he answered and said, He that dippeth his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me.
[24] The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but WOE unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.

we Muslims are not your enemy. learn to take responsibility for your actions.

and stop creating enemity misusing bible comments.
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by akiOYIBO: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
The same way Israel prayed for their enemies in battle field.
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by fuck419: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
YOU KILL THEM. NOW, IF YOU DON'T KILL YOUR ENEMIES,YOUR ENEMIES WILL KILL YOU.
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by Kingspin(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
Islam is not an enemy of Christianity, Muslims aren't enemies of Christians
You are a joker. Imams spend all this preaching to his followers on Christians as a results of his evil sermons Christians became vulnerable to Islamic attacks e.g. Nigeria. By making Christianity as a center of their teachings rather than preaching love to them, Christ followers became easy target. If they can change their teaching today the targets on Christians will reduce.

General, Christians see the devil as their real enemy but some Muslims see Christians are the real enemy.

JESUS remain the only peaceful man

1 Like

Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by budaatum: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
enilove:

Is Islam not enemy of Christianity?

No, Islam is not the enemy of Christianity! Claiming it is is as absurd as claiming "Christianity is the enemy of Islam" , when in actual fact, it is the human being behind both religions who decides, first, who the enemy or neighbour is, and second, whether that enemy or neighbour is loved or hated.

enilove:
Can you pray for Islam , [s]whose agenda is to kill Christianity and force your children to serve Satan[/s]?
I suppose one can pray for Islam. Praying for Islam though, is like praying for a table or stone, they are equally as lifeless. (I'm ignoring the bit I've stricken off because it is false justification for the abundance of hatred in ones own heart!)

One might rather consider praying for Muslims, but perhaps asking one's god to remove the hatred from one's own heart might be more appropriate. It is what I think the op meant but which seems to fly over the heads of so many people on here.
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by budaatum: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
Kingspin:
You are a joker. Imams spend all this preaching to his followers on Christians as a results of his evil sermons Christians became vulnerable to Islamic attacks e.g. Nigeria. By making Christianity as a center of their teachings rather than preaching love to them, Christ followers became easy target. If they can change their teaching today the targets on Christians will reduce.

General, Christians see the devil as their real enemy but some Muslims see Christians are the real enemy.

JESUS remain the only peaceful man
You, actually, are the one I am laughing at. So much hatred wrapped up in wolfskin hasn't quite managed to hide what it really is.

Jesus may be a peaceful man, but that doesn't seem to imply Christians are too, it would seem.
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by budaatum: 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
delkuf:
A Jew once said the following:

"you see the problem with you Christians is that you are tagging the New Teastament with the Torah, that is wrong. we Jews don't believe your New Testament. the Torah is different from the New Testament. what you study in the New Testament, is only in the New Testament. it is not in the Torah. so don't tag it together"
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by Kingspin(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
budaatum:

You, actually, are the one I am laughing at. So much hatred wrapped up in wolfskin hasn't quite managed to hide what it really is.

Jesus may be a peaceful man, but that doesn't seem to imply Christians are too, it would seem.
There is no perfect man or society. But how and what you do that affect others is the real story. For me when diplomatic fails they result to force, killing that is the picture of Caliphates.
You can laugh enough but it cannot change the truth.
If the South grew up with bad teachings like the North especially among some Muslims you think there will be Nigeria by now? Or If the Fulani-Hausa-Muslims are the ones been killed daily like what is happening in the North you don't think Nigeria would have been another Syria? Sometime, I wish we are taught the same thing they teaches in the North in Church. The bad teaching/orientation must STOP among Caliphates followers for peace to avail. There is nothing hatred here I have peaceful Muslims as friend too.

Thanks be to God.
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by budaatum: 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
Kingspin:
There is no perfect man or society. But how and what you do that affect others is the real story. For me when diplomatic fails they result to force, killing that is the picture of Caliphates.
You can laugh enough but it cannot change the truth.
If the South grew up with bad teachings like the North especially among some Muslims you think there will be Nigeria by now? Or If the Fulani-Hausa-Muslims are the ones been killed daily like what is happening in the North you don't think Nigeria would have been another Syria? Sometime, I wish we are taught the same thing they teaches in the North in Church. The bad teaching/orientation must STOP among Caliphates followers for peace to avail. There is nothing hatred here I have peaceful Muslims as friend too.

Thanks be to God.
So, you have Muslim friends. If so, I am certain you don't go about your day believing your Muslims friends want to convert or kill you. Do you however really believe more Christians are being killed in the North than Muslims? Do you believe those killing people in the North are Muslims? You seem to not think so, since you are guarded enough to claim, it is a consequence of "bad teachings ...... especially among some Muslims". So why tarnish them all with a boko haram brush? Don't you think that an evil doer has won if that is your thinking?

Take Syria, a predominantly Islamic nation, which as you appear to know, is in a state of war with quite a lot of killings. Do you agree that it's of Muslims, and by Muslims? When that conflict began, the west (mostly America and UK) wanted to harm the rebels and help them fight the Assad regime. Its taken them years to quite understand that the rebels they wanted to harm are actually ISIS, the equivalent of boko haram. But their blindness didn't let them see this, so your confusion hardly surprises me.

All that notwithstanding, from your holy book, the standard set for you seems to be way above your level. Either that, or the person who asked you to turn the other cheek lived in cuckoo land and knows not what he's dealing with or was talking about. The question then is, why do you claim to believe in him? Or is it the case that in believing in him, you need not do his will?

"How and what you do that affect others is the real story." What one think in one's head is a large part of that "story" as that is what motivates what one does. After all, out of the abundance of one's heart does one speak. I can hardly say that what I understand from some of the opinions expressed on here has anything to do with the Christianity that I know of, nor does the description of Islam sound anything like the Islam I know of.

You should go read similar thoughts expressed about Christianity by we atheists, especially the ignorant one's amongst us. I'm sure you would notice when we misdescribe what Christianity is and is about. And I'm certain, the word "fool" best describes those amongst us who talk such nonsense. Some might want to guide against being those fools too perhaps, and take your advise to stop the "bad teaching/orientation", instead of joining the ignorants and the stupids on either sides. I just can't say I read anywhere that the kingdom of any god whatsoever belongs to the warmongers. It's more likely such likes are the damned, as opposed to the blessed.

Thanks be to God.
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by MuttleyLaff: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
Bud do the needful please
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by Kingspin(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
budaatum:

So, you have Muslim friends. If so, I am certain you don't go about your day believing your Muslims friends want to convert or kill you. Do you however really believe more Christians are being killed in the North than Muslims? Do you believe those killing people in the North are Muslims? You seem to not think so, since you are guarded enough to claim, it is a consequence of "bad teachings ...... especially among some Muslims". So why tarnish them all with a boko haram brush? Don't you think that an evil doer has won if that is your thinking?

Take Syria, a predominantly Islamic nation, which as you appear to know, is in a state of war with quite a lot of killings. Do you agree that it's of Muslims, and by Muslims? When that conflict began, the west (mostly America and UK) wanted to harm the rebels and help them fight the Assad regime. Its taken them years to quite understand that the rebels they wanted to harm are actually ISIS, the equivalent of boko haram. But their blindness didn't let them see this, so your confusion hardly surprises me.

All that notwithstanding, from your holy book, the standard set for you seems to be way above your level. Either that, or the person who asked you to turn the other cheek lived in cuckoo land and knows not what he's dealing with or was talking about. The question then is, why do you claim to believe in him? Or is it the case that in believing in him, you need not do his will?

"How and what you do that affect others is the real story." What one think in one's head is a large part of that "story" as that is what motivates what one does. After all, out of the abundance of one's heart does one speak. I can hardly say that what I understand from some of the opinions expressed on here has anything to do with the Christianity that I know of, nor does the description of Islam sound anything like the Islam I know of.

You should go read similar thoughts expressed about Christianity by we atheists, especially the ignorant one's amongst us. I'm sure you would notice when we misdescribe what Christianity is and is about. And I'm certain, the word "fool" best describes those amongst us who talk such nonsense. Some might want to guide against being those fools too perhaps, and take your advise to stop the "bad teaching/orientation", instead of joining the ignorants and the stupids on either sides. I just can't say I read anywhere that the kingdom of any god whatsoever belongs to the warmongers. It's more likely such likes are the damned, as opposed to the blessed.

Thanks be to God.
You understood half way. Do you know there are few Islamic terrorists but there are many terrorist sympathizers among Muslims. So there is no amount of convert talk that will change facts. The people carrying out mass killing in the North are Islamic terrorists. There main targets are Christians, non tribal and very few Muslims that challenges their mission/agenda. It will be much better lets Muslims keep all their activities to themselves.
Do you know also that Christians are at the stage of extinct in Syria and that Christians are widely vulnerable whatever there is any conflict even between two Muslims.
Be you atheists or gay make sure you keep it to yourself alone. After-all, all na believe whether atheists or not you a have believe in something and that stand as your god period so leave other people to belive on what they believe. Live and lets other live.
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by Haykay77: 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
enilove:

Can you pray for Islam , whose agenda is to kill Christianity and force your children to serve Satan?

When your enemy is blessed. he will not leave you alone neither will he help you but will oppress you till you die.

if you don't change your ways you are doomed, hell fire is your abode, Jesus Christ was never a Christian when he was alive, maybe you can show me where Jesus said I am a Christian worship me, but it is confirmed in the Holy Quran where Jesus proclaimed Islam to be His religion.

Satan is the god of Islam who has succeeded in caging all the Muslims and is using them to fight the Christians world wide.

Our real enemy is Satan and his agents of darkness , you have to pray against them and spoil their plans.

And as they did eat, he said, Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.
[22] And they were exceeding sorrowful, and began every one of them to say unto him, Lord, is it I?
[23] And he answered and said, He that dippeth his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me.
[24] The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but WOE unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by Haykay77: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
[quote author=enilove post=69599883]

if you don't change your ways you are doomed, hell fire is your abode, Jesus Christ was never a Christian when he was alive, maybe you can show me where Jesus said I am a Christian worship me, but it is confirmed in the Holy Quran where Jesus proclaimed Islam to be His religion.

An ideologyless religion
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by Solorrman(m): 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
enilove:

u dat dnt hav religion bt trying to pretend. Jesus christ waz d only said god in history to come out via vagina and to add more he has anus and a penix which was nt for decoration,its indeed a peak of madness that a human can even imaging a god in toilet excreting from anus,a god dnt need to eat he supporse to be above such embarrasement,,god can never go to toilet thats a fact bkos if a god can beating then he cant save u,even if he put u in paradise ur enemies can come and castigate d god till he run away then take u to hell
Re: What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. by Solorrman(m): 12:04am On Jul 23, 2018
ollah2:

I laugh when I read this nonsense. Muslims are devils and they worship Satan while Christians are saints and they worship God.

How many people has that Satan destroyed?
How many people has God destroyed?

God destroyed from old testament to new testament to the real world and till date, he still destroys yet Satan is the devil and God is as clean as fvck.

You sir and your ilks are far from doing justice to your brains
chritian has no religion in d first place bkos jesus christ came to d world via vagina and also having penix and anus which can never attributed to d qualities of d almighty,how dare u even imaging its normal for a god to have anus and even go to toilet ? U need first check ur brain on why didnt u realixe a god cant have anus and penix to also go toilet,i knw u are nt gonna b comfortable should a friend say ur mother is shittingg in d toilet but bkos most of u have a banana island head u failed to reason even alone ask urself,why wont god shun having penix and doing smelly sht like ppl do ? But d problem in naija garri,monkey meat and egba blocked ur reasoning centre of brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day To All Roman Catholic Church Fathers / Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs Released In August 2018 / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.