Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

2019: Will Buhari Still Present An Affidavit In Place Of His WASC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Will Buhari Still Present An Affidavit In Place Of His WASC (668 Views)

Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife / Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

2019: Will Buhari Still Present An Affidavit In Place Of His WASC by ImadeUReadThis: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
I am eagerly waiting to see if Buhari will dust up another perjury case by heading to court to swear another affidavit over his purported missing secondary school cert.

As President, I believe he can easily branch Cambridge in the UK and ask them to print another original certificate for him.

Anything short of this will be considered as a forgery.

We will not accept any affidavit in Buhari's INEC form come 2019; be it declaration of age (which he is apparently confused on) or WASC certificate.

Re: 2019: Will Buhari Still Present An Affidavit In Place Of His WASC by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Let wait for 2019 to come
Re: 2019: Will Buhari Still Present An Affidavit In Place Of His WASC by taylor88(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ask BMC
Re: 2019: Will Buhari Still Present An Affidavit In Place Of His WASC by Ekugbeh(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
Op na wa 4 u o....
Abi NEPA bill don finish

Re: 2019: Will Buhari Still Present An Affidavit In Place Of His WASC by temptnow: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
Atleast make him present agege bread label. Since he's from the less educated region
Re: 2019: Will Buhari Still Present An Affidavit In Place Of His WASC by eruchboy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
;DAt least even if its nepa bill let him present
Re: 2019: Will Buhari Still Present An Affidavit In Place Of His WASC by yaki84: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
op u r looking for Daura President trouble o..
U want efcc to visit u?
Re: 2019: Will Buhari Still Present An Affidavit In Place Of His WASC by yarimo(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
I am eagerly waiting to see if Buhari will dust up another perjury case by heading to court to swear another affidavit over his purported missing secondary school cert.

As President, I believe he can easily branch Cambridge in the UK and ask them to print another original certificate for him.

Anything short of this will be considered as a forgery.

We will not accept any affidavit in Buhari's INEC form come 2019; be it declaration of age (which he is apparently confused on) or WASC certificate.
what do you mean by WE WILL? Speak for yourself next time undecided
Re: 2019: Will Buhari Still Present An Affidavit In Place Of His WASC by magoo10(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Obviously he will also hire 100 Senior Advocates to defend the NEPA Bill

Re: 2019: Will Buhari Still Present An Affidavit In Place Of His WASC by NaoSlay: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
That one said agege bread, another said NEPA bill.

Re: 2019: Will Buhari Still Present An Affidavit In Place Of His WASC by Jesusloveyou: 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
That was the mistake of the enemy of buhari- and the enemy of buhari which are the idiotic pigs of Biafra fails to pursue the case, by 2019 buhari would have be sent back to daura.
But as it is now, the idiotic pigs of Biafra wishes will never happen.
Buhari is now guaranty till 2023.
Hahahahaha.
Re: 2019: Will Buhari Still Present An Affidavit In Place Of His WASC by clevvermind(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
What is Buhari waiting for before he will enrol waec?
Re: 2019: Will Buhari Still Present An Affidavit In Place Of His WASC by ImadeUReadThis: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
yarimo:
what do you mean by WE WILL? Speak for yourself next time undecided

I am considering humans and not cows
Re: 2019: Will Buhari Still Present An Affidavit In Place Of His WASC by SalamRushdie: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
From his ultra poor perfomance so far I doubt if the Dullard even has the Nepa bill certificate zombies claim he has because my prepaid metre would do a better job as president than Buhari
Re: 2019: Will Buhari Still Present An Affidavit In Place Of His WASC by ImadeUReadThis: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
That was the mistake of the enemy of buhari- and the enemy of buhari which are the idiotic pigs of Biafra fails to pursue the case, by 2019 buhari would have be sent back to daura

You sound so bitter and pained.

Your Frustration is obviously induced by your pathetic worthlessness

Re: 2019: Will Buhari Still Present An Affidavit In Place Of His WASC by Jesusloveyou: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
From his ultra poor perfomance so far I doubt if the Dullard even has the Nepa bill certificate zombies claim he has because my prepaid metre would do a better job as president than Buhari
vote for your prepaid metre in 2019
Re: 2019: Will Buhari Still Present An Affidavit In Place Of His WASC by ImadeUReadThis: 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
vote for your prepaid metre in 2019

I already pictured you long time ago as a bitter, skinny, ugly, uneducated ebira radical muslim
Re: 2019: Will Buhari Still Present An Affidavit In Place Of His WASC by yarimo(m): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

I am considering humans and not cows
so you are now a cow?

PHOTOS: Dele Momodu Hangs Out With 3 Generations Of Ghanaian Leaders / Obasanjo’s Letter: APC Cooked-up Indices To Cover Buhari’s Failure – PDP / How Buhari’s Hypocrisy, Tribalism, Nepotism Result To Many Agitations – DSP