Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Masquerade And His Pretty Girlfriend All Loved Up (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masquerade And His Pretty Girlfriend All Loved Up (see Photos) (641 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masquerade And His Pretty Girlfriend All Loved Up (see Photos) by FastestTech(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
This photos of a Masquerade and his Girlfriend while loving up has surface online.

The proud lady posted this on her Facebook wall.

As seen in the photos below this not the first time the two love birds has posted in this way.

Ladies will you be proud of your man to this extend?

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/masquerade-and-his-pretty-girlfriend-all-loved-up-see-photos/

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Masquerade And His Pretty Girlfriend All Loved Up (see Photos) by FastestTech(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Masquerade And His Pretty Girlfriend All Loved Up (see Photos) by eruchboy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
grin ;DSure Why not?But why is the masquerade wearing only pant?him no see trouser wear
Re: Masquerade And His Pretty Girlfriend All Loved Up (see Photos) by Liliyann(f): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
undecided

Where I come from, a woman cannot see a masquerade except she is with a boy or a man.

Masquerade are regarded as a spirit that only comes out during special occasion

Now it seems everyone now wear a costume and call themselves masquerade
Re: Masquerade And His Pretty Girlfriend All Loved Up (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
The masquerade juss carry Cum-face angry
Re: Masquerade And His Pretty Girlfriend All Loved Up (see Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ara orun dey get girlfriend.....abi buhari change don reach there Ni ooo
Re: Masquerade And His Pretty Girlfriend All Loved Up (see Photos) by Laolu97(m): 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
I dey shake my head walahi! cheesy
Re: Masquerade And His Pretty Girlfriend All Loved Up (see Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
She always target when to collect the little coins the masquerade has made and allows the mumu guy behind the mask to feel her touch as a consolation.

(1) (Reply)

I So Much Love Yemi But Why Do Some Nairalanders Hate This My Celebrity Crush / ... / I Just Ask Girl If She Be Runz Girl Omo She Vex Block Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.