Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. (1327 Views)

2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered / To All Secessionists: Give Me PROOF That A Broken Nigeria Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by bloodmoneyspita: 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
northerners and westerners on nairaland are claiming that igbos are supporting Atiku.

I've searched all over the web but can't find it, that's why I opened this thread.

I need proofs and I need help from fellow nairalanders thank you.
Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by bloodmoneyspita: 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
still waiting
Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
still waiting
Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by bloodmoneyspita: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
thecabal

you don carry chair come to sidon look abi?
Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by bloodmoneyspita: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
2 hours and still waiting
Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by AmeLonRo(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
I dont have proof. But with Obi as running mate it will be crazy if Igbos dont support him.

Its better we stay together but together as a United Nigeria not divided.

New terms of togetherness must be clearly stated sir.

Win 500 airtime in photo contest.

Entries are accepted from 1st to 27th of December. Winners will be announced and communicated on the 30th of the month. Succeed.

See details at https://newkokoro.com/2018/12/18/photo-contest/
Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by basilo101: 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Yorubas have made presidential election a tribal war with igbos. Sw election has always been run by anti igbo sentiments. Ever since they managed to come close to national politics their only hope to remain is by replicating their amala politics at the national level. But it may fail and backfire

3 Likes

Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by tuniski: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
basilo101:
Yorubas have made presidential election a tribal war with igbos. Sw election has always been run by anti igbo sentiments. Ever since they managed to come close to national politics their only hope to remain is by replicating their amala politics at the national level. But it may fail and backfire
You mean OBJ isn't yoruba abi? Stop this bigotry yorubas don't do bloc voting. That should tell you something.
Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by Igbokid: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
tuniski:

You mean OBJ isn't yoruba abi? Stop this bigotry yorubas don't do bloc voting. That should tell you something.
Aren't you one of those politically correct Yorubas?
The earlier we get rid of your kind from our midst the better.
How dare you reason with a hate filled ipob scum
If useless people consider giving a particular candidate 55% of their vote tribalistic, shouldn't that tell you those folks are unreasonable
Left to me, election results should be written for PMB/PYO in the west next year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by KillTheZombies: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
If Igbo do not support Atiku na wetin dem gain?/

Are they supposed to support a demented jibril who hates them and sent soldiers to their region to kill their young men? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by haffaze777(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Igbokid:

If useless people consider giving a particular candidate 55% of their vote tribalistic, shouldn't that tell you those folks are unreasonable
Left to me, election results should be written for PMB/PYO in the west next year.

Leave all those wawa Dan wahala alone jare

1 Like

Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by basilo101: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
tuniski:

Did yoruba support obj Obj was too big for yoruba myopic tribal pettiness. Obj did not appeal to yoruba because he rejected their anti igbo politics. Nothing attract yoruba to buhari than his anti igbo stance
Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by basilo101: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Igbokid:

You must be dumb thinking yorubas alone own SW votes
Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by Igbokid: 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
basilo101:

You must be dumb thinking yorubas alone own SW votes
Oloriburuku...your good for nothing parents are dumb..
No, Jews,Arabs, and chinese own the South West votes

1 Like

Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by wakaman: 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
Come on!

In every 10 atikilator there are 8 igbos, straight, professional, ipob, and sundry loudly from the southeast.

It's their rightful prerogative though!

Sai Baba!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by haladadon: 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin
Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by Unik3030: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
Igbokid:

dont mind those mumu igbos that are suffering from delusion of grandeur. they believe they own everywhere by littering d place with fake n substandard materials. their eye go soon clear after the atiku they chose over their biafra propaganda fails

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by Unik3030: 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Igbokid:

dont mind those mumu igbos that are suffering from delusion of grandeur. they believe they own everywhere by littering d place with fake n substandard materials. their eye go soon clear after the atiku they chose over their biafra propaganda fails....the best way to lose in Nigeria is to associate with igbos if in doubt ask fayose n adeleke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by rexwalters: 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
KillTheZombies:
If Igbo do not support Atiku na wetin dem gain?/

Are they supposed to support a demented jibril who hates them and sent soldiers to their region to kill their young men? grin
Conspiracy theorist Mumu.
Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by rexwalters: 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
wakaman:
Come on!

In every ten atikilators there are 8 igbos, straight, professional, ipob, and sundry loudly from the southeast.

It's there right though!

Sai Baba!
Same way they followed ojukwu like the pied piper to their demise,always choosing the wrong cards.
Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by KillTheZombies: 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
rexwalters:
Conspiracy theorist Mumu.

The marked and the unmarked graves are there laughing at booharii jibril who thinks he'll exist forever and remains afraid to die. grin
Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by tuniski: 2:47am On Dec 25, 2018
basilo101:

Did yoruba support obj Obj was too big for yoruba myopic tribal pettiness. Obj did not appeal to yoruba because he rejected their anti igbo politics. Nothing attract yoruba to buhari than his anti igbo stance
That is not true.
Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by tuniski: 2:58am On Dec 25, 2018
Igbokid:

Your Kind should be re-oriented for a better Nigeria. Buhari/PYO are only opportune to Lead today but, Nigeria is beyond them or anyone else.

One must never be persecuted cos of Political choice. If any tribe likes let them vote in bloc no wahala,it is the beauty of democracy.

The conservative north always vote bloc based on ethno-religious alignment same way the SS/SE vote in bloc on party allegiance.
Re: Give Me Proof That Igbos Are Supporting Atiku. by caandi: 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Click on this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Gs8SEvtqhY2Bu8j9znpqQz
Welcome everyone!
In conjunction with Ella bloom business fashion world,
Aleaze Global Fashion Concept is located at *Lagos island Mandilas*

We deal in wholesales only

HOW DO WE SELL
1) Serious buyers only and we assure to give you nothing but the best.
2) You share pictures with others even outside this group chat.
3) You can dm/pchat me a number to add to the group.
4) For privacy of other members and non disturbance this group chat can be only operated by admin and only admin can send messages.
5)If you have any order to place, send a private message on my whatsapp 08037844157 (Ifeanetu Victor emeka)
6) Delivery nationwide is available.
7) you can share the group chat link to potential customers.
P.s All prices are wholesale prices, so pls negotiate well.
Available are;
✔men's shirt , all stock
✔men's chinos
✔men's Jeans
✔caps
✔wrist watches
✔Men's casual and office foot wear
✔Men's office shirt
✔ Men polo & T-shirt

(1) (Reply)

When Will Reno Omokri Stop Being A Coward? / PDP Reacts As Security Operatives Take Over Gov. Fayose’s House / APC's #ekitidecides Poll And My Twitter Sentiment Analysis. See Winner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.