Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months (51603 Views)

Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) / Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Valentine: IgbereTV Boss, Anyalekwa Gifts Wife Benz C-Class Kompressor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by SIaye: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:
I'm good, you?.

Just bored, where you based, maybe we could hang out together? grin
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
SIaye:

Just bored, where you based, maybe we could hang out together? grin
PH, you?.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by SIaye: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:
PH, you?.

Delta, not far off, let me invite you, Come play game with me (play station), you like movies? We hit shoprite cinema wink you can pass the night here, not one night stand, don't worry my mum is around so you won't have to worry about rape and beg if you even have that in m head grin
grin grin
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
SIaye:

Delta, not far off, let me invite you, Come play game with me (play station), you like movies? We hit shoprite cinema wink you can pass the night here, not one night stand, don't worry my mum is around so you won't have to worry about rape and beg if you even have that in m head grin
grin grin
What do you take me for?. grin
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
the award goes to this generation for being the most stupid of all times...

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by SIaye: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:
What do you take me for?. grin

Lol so boys and girls cannot just Co exist self without anything happening again self, oya my gf will be around too grin

Kim are you slim??
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
SIaye:

Lol so boys and girls cannot just Co exist self without anything happening again self, oya my gf will be around too grin

Kim are you slim??
It's not my nature to gallivant. More especially with an anonymous person. grin

I'm not slim nor fat.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Seahawk: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:
Why should you thank her for doing what motherhood bestows on her?. Buy her a car by the virtue of being your wife or that she just put to bed, not because she agreed to breastfeed for 6months. If she doesn't, who will?.
I’m pretty sure you don’t have a baby. If you do, you’d know how hard it is
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by SIaye: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:
It's not my nature to gallivant. More especially with an anonymous person. grin

I'm not slim nor fat.

I hear you, carry your wahala go, I nor get power reach you grin in mean time let me check out this babe Preshy561 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by ibnzubair(m): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
LuckyLadolce:
am not sure if this man is a Muslim, but this is what Islam preaches. In Islam, men are to pay their wives for breastfeeding.. that's the standard.

1) That's not the standard in Islam
2) That only applies when the couple are divorced, and the mother is breastfeeding
3) The payment is for the mother's and child's welfare as a father is meant to be responsible for his child's upbringing. Within marriage and beyond it

Please get your facts right.
Peace
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
bionixs:
I hope you heard the woman was rewarded with something. get ready to do same

I will reward her with another belle
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Preshy561(f): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
SIaye:

I hear you, carry your wahala go, I nor get power reach you grin in mean time let me check out this babe Pre.shy561 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
you said I shouldn't mention you.please stop looking for my wahala

2 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by SIaye: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=Preshy561 post=63987338][/quote]

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
urchman23:
make sure you buy her a car.

Or give her another belle
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
SIaye:

I hear you, carry your wahala go, I nor get power reach you grin in mean time let me check out this babe Preshy561 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good for you. grin
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by SIaye: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Preshy561:

you said I shouldn't mention you.please stop looking for my wahala

Wait yo! Sekxy?? ? shocked
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Preshy561(f): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
SIaye:

Wait yo! Sekxy?? ? shocked
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Kimcutie: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
Well.... It's a good thing.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by OlaSpeaker(m): 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

Wait o!
Do men feel paying bride price mean's buying women
No but when your parent start collecting 200 tubas of yam 25 litters of palm oil 2 fat cows 25 creates of beer 2 cartons of gin 5 bags of rice 50 litters of vegetable oil 700k package in envelop boxes of cloth e.t.c then bride price becomes buying and selling
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lots of jealous boys on this thread.

Let the husband continue to appreciate his wife and the mother of his kid. These are the kind of husbands who have healthy youthful looking wives after 4-5 children and 15 grandkids. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by delugajackson: 12:11am On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
Oga don't ruin my reputation biko undecided I'm not a bad person grin grin grin grin
heheh. I pray o. Hope your day was good, though?
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by biacan(f): 12:16am On Jan 08, 2018
delugajackson:

heheh. I pray o. Hope your day was good, though?
Yes it was thanks
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by delugajackson: 12:42am On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
Yes it was thanks
Yeah. I'm surprised you ain't sleeping at this time.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by carlosman: 1:38am On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
Why should you thank her for doing what motherhood bestows on her?. Buy her a car by the virtue of being your wife or that she just put to bed, not because she agreed to breastfeed for 6months. If she doesn't, who will?.
you will... Your name is kimBRAA big breast, only you can breast feed d baby
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by arma: 5:21am On Jan 08, 2018
CHAI!!!IT IS OBVIOUS NOBODY HERE UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF "EXCLUSIVE BREASTFEEDING "...NAIRALANDERS NA WA OO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Xisnin(m): 5:58am On Jan 08, 2018
Newboss:
The same way your boss pays for you to work for him! angry

Sorry, that's marriage in Africa! angry
I have no boss and even if I did, he won't pay me to work for him, he would pay me an agreed fee after rendering a voluntary service. Show me your marriage contract which stipulates that your wife must breastfeed and also show me the stated amount you
promised to pay her for such service.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by lopside12: 6:59am On Jan 08, 2018
Exclusive breastfeeding is no joke especially when you have a hungry child
I don't know the woman's situation but well done
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Martin0(m): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2018
OlaSpeaker:
No but when your parent start collecting 200 tubas of yam 25 litters of palm oil 2 fat cows 25 creates of beer 2 cartons of gin 5 bags of rice 50 litters of vegetable oil 700k package in envelop boxes of cloth e.t.c then bride price becomes buying and selling

I doubt this!
Adonbiliv in what you just said!
I ve seen many cultures/traditions and non ve this similarities above!
So tell me where is this done in nigeria
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by danielnmerengwa(m): 7:25am On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
it's called Gratitude, you should do same
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by APL33: 7:45am On Jan 08, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
My wife must do same

Go buy her Toyota keep
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by APL33: 7:45am On Jan 08, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
My wife must do same
Go buy her Toyota keep
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 08, 2018
APL33:

Go buy her Toyota keep

abi give her another belle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Groom & His 28-Year-Old Bride Who Are Both Virgins Wed In Lagos / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.