Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months (51604 Views)

Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) / Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Valentine: IgbereTV Boss, Anyalekwa Gifts Wife Benz C-Class Kompressor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by OlaSpeaker(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2018
Martin0:

I doubt this!

Adonbiliv in what you just said!

I ve seen many cultures/traditions and non ve this similarities above!

So tell me where is this done in nigeria
I don't think you are in Nigeria or from Nigeria because if you do and have attended a Nigerian traditional wedding where bride price is paid you will know this now back to your question
1, the Igbo's collect more than the listed for bride price especially those from IMO
2, The houses collect hundred of thousands just for bride price (though this days tens of thousand are collected by some)
3, the Yoruba seems to collect less but 50 tubas of yam 10 litters of palm oil baskets of fruit an adult goat or cow bottles of wine and gin box of cloth for the bride yards of rappers (Ankara or lace) though this may varies according to the families where the bride came from
let me stop here
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Martin0(m): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2018
OlaSpeaker:

I don't think you are in Nigeria or from Nigeria because if you do and have attended a Nigerian traditional wedding where bride price is paid you will know this now back to your question
1, the Igbo's collect more than the listed for bride price especially those from IMO
2, The houses collect hundred of thousands just for bride price (though this days tens of thousand are collected by some)
3, the Yoruba seems to collect less but 50 tubas of yam 10 litters of palm oil baskets of fruit an adult goat or cow bottles of wine and gin box of cloth for the bride yards of rappers (Ankara or lace) though this may varies according to the families where the bride came from
let me stop here

Ok oo!
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by ImperialYoruba: 10:06am On Jan 08, 2018
baby124:

And so what if the husband cleans the house! Is it not his house that he and his family live in? You think taking care of a baby is easy right. Wait till you get your own child. You will even appreciate your wife by washing all the clothes and sweeping the house. Except you are a lunatic.

To prove to you im not lunatic why dont i kuku start by washing your bra and panties?

Lay on your back make i slip your panties off. cool grin

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Azam101: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2018
kimbraa:
Why should you thank her for doing what motherhood bestows on her?. Buy her a car by the virtue of being your wife or that she just put to bed, not because she agreed to breastfeed for 6months. If she doesn't, who will?.
What you don't know is more than what you know.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Amhappy(f): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2018
Ego amaka. Ife di mma ruo m aka
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2018
mtcheeeeew i was expecting a year the muslim woman should breastfeed exclusively for a year the man should make sure the wife is well fed to do it
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2018
mtcheeeeew i was expecting a year the muslim woman should breastfeed exclusively for a year the man should make sure the wife is well fed to do it
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by reality17(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2018
ANNOY:
Guy u too funny. But on a serious note, the woman deserves the car.

So na now u restore to factory settings
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by StarBukola(f): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Moukandjo:
StarBukola, I'll do this & more for you ti o ba gba lati femi! grin
why now! We don marry now since ,se u no ni

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by SIaye: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!

grin

Oya sowie na boo, how you they, I don miss you tire cheesy
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by SIaye: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!

How market bro? You don fit scam anybody?

Lalas247 come see sekxy new scam account cheesy
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Lalas247(f): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
SIaye:

Lalas247 come see sekxy new scam account.
Oh my lord ... wetin happen na ..
sad

Oya talk to me wetin sexiness do ... or wt did u do should
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by SIaye: 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lalas247:

Oh my lord ... wetin happen na ..
sad

Oya talk to me wetin sexiness do ... or wt did u do should

Lol lala believe me, sexy is not who you think she is. That's a guy using that pic for Catfish. She couldn't prove she was real. As me and her chat reach, she couldn't drop her number or mail or even take a pic holding "i am sekxy" to verify her. Mehn she Catfish lala, don't let her scam you o
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Preshy561(f): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
SIaye:

Lalas247 come see sekxy new scam account cheesy
shebi you have come again...
lala please take this your friend outta my mention biko..
begging you as a sis and friend cry

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Lalas247(f): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
SIaye:

Lol lala believe me, sexy is not who you think she is. That's a guy using that pic for Catfish. She couldn't prove she was real. As me and her chat reach, she couldn't drop her number or mail or even take a pic holding "i am sekxy" to verify her. Mehn she Catfish lala, don't let her scam you o
Lol

Take it from me she is the real deal ... seen her ..
now stop all this and serenade her well ... .. she is not saying this will put anyone off wink
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Lalas247(f): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

shebi you have come again...

lala please take this your friend outta my mention biko..

begging you as a sis and friend cry
That how he is when he is passionate ... I apologise on his behalf grin the guy too lack manners
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Preshy561(f): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
SIaye:

lol cos I didnt give you my number grin

are you the only person on nl..I choose to give my number to whoever I want...

I didn't give you doesn't mean there are no others on my whatsapp..undecided
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by SIaye: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol

Take it from me she is the real deal ... seen her ..
now stop all this and serenade her well ... .. she is not saying this will put anyone off wink

undecided undecided undecided I nor come they understand you again this days, you seem to have changed from better to worse, not the lala I used to know undecided undecided

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Preshy561(f): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lalas247:

That how he is when he is passionate ... I apologise on his behalf grin the guy too lack manners

okay..he's mannerless I agree grin

how you smiley
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by SIaye: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

lol cos I didnt give you my number grin

are you the only person on nl..I choose to give my number to whoever I want...

I didn't give you doesn't mean there are no others on my whatsapp..undecided

Chop the number na mumu. Who you epp. Like say your number go give me money or even taking to you go give me money, abeg swerve.,

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Preshy561(f): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
SIaye:

Chop the number na mumu. Who you epp. Like say your number go give me money or even taking to you go give me money, abeg swerve.,
e pain am cheesy
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by SIaye: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

e pain am cheesy

K.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Lalas247(f): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
SIaye:

undecided undecided undecided I nor come they understand you again this days, you seem to have changed from better to worse, not the lala I used to know undecided undecided

I’m telling u she is real... I don lie to u before sad

Na u don change o ... no fall
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Lalas247(f): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

okay..he's mannerless I agree grin

how you smiley
Ok o tired but good ... urs?
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by SIaye: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lalas247:

I’m telling u she is real... I don lie to u before sad

Na u don change o ... no fall

K. I will just mind my business from now on and never quote you people again.

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Preshy561(f): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lalas247:
Ok o tired but good ... urs?
I went to braid..jeeze my hair is on fire cry
can't even lye down .
I'm not use to fixing
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Lalas247(f): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
SIaye:

K. I will just mind my business from now on and never quote you people again.
Haba .... is not like that na.. have to look out for my sis .. u no see as she fine ..
No dey move like des small small boyz do here jus respect her wishes .... no beef cool
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Lalas247(f): 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

I went to braid..jeeze my hair is on fire cry

can't even lye down .

I'm not use to fixing
Lol me too told shinarlaura I was going to do braids on the day .. I just couldn’t do it ..
It’s a long wait and I remember you get headache too once it’s done ..
Did you do the tiny ones ?
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by SIaye: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lalas247:

Haba .... is not like that na.. have to look out for my sis .. u no see as she fine ..
No dey move like des small small boyz do here jus respect her wishes .... no beef cool

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Lalas247(f): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
SIaye:

Lol
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Preshy561(f): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
after smoking weed he will come online to yarn dust..
who needs your validation. .
umuaka riff raff,,as if my picture is that of a celebrity grin
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Preshy561(f): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol me too told shinarlaura I was going to do braids on the day .. I just couldn’t do it ..
It’s a long wait and I remember you get headache too once it’s done ..
Did you do the tiny ones ?
sorry I meant I am not use to braiding..**

haa tiny ones ,,Chineke shocked

that means I will be sleeping untop AC grin

I did big braids,,I hate sitting in a place for long..

lool,feel like crying now sef,,coupled with the harmattan crycry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Groom & His 28-Year-Old Bride Who Are Both Virgins Wed In Lagos / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.