Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months (51598 Views)

Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) / Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Valentine: IgbereTV Boss, Anyalekwa Gifts Wife Benz C-Class Kompressor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by delugajackson: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
You paid her bride price you didn't pay to buy her biko
The Biacan I know would have attacked me by now. 2018 has really changed you. cheesy
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Martin0(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
gypsey:
Really? shocked i give up on Nairaland!
Hahahahah ndi eberibegrin
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nizguy(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:
Why should you thank her for doing what motherhood bestows on her?. Buy her a car by the virtue of being your wife or that she just put to bed, not because she agreed to breastfeed for 6months. If she doesn't, who will?.

u the mind that idiot? undecided
kimbraa:
Why should you thank her for doing what motherhood bestows on her?. Buy her a car by the virtue of being your wife or that she just put to bed, not because she agreed to breastfeed for 6months. If she doesn't, who will?.

u the mind that idiot?
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by SIaye: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:

Hey boo, what's up?
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Newboss(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
Xisnin:

So you can pay for and trade a human?
SMH
Spits
The same way your boss pays for you to work for him! angry

Sorry, that's marriage in Africa! angry
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Maxvasia(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:
You will live long
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by ogene144(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
Spells:
I totally agree with you
no mind am,even i can do more than i wil even buy her aircraft
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by biacan(f): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
delugajackson:

The Biacan I know would have attacked me by now. 2018 has really changed you. cheesy
Oga don't ruin my reputation biko undecided I'm not a bad person grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by biacan(f): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

See u ladies need to stop this mentality of feeling we buy u! angry

See u ladies need to stop this mentality of feeling we buy u!
Nah you guys should better drop that mentality undecided
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Blez33(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
abi d breast no follow for the bride price.. oya make we go complete the money..
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
SIaye:

Hey boo, what's up?
I'm good, you?.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by JastSiryin(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mtcheew! The guy just won show say him get money dats all... Make God give me money for breathing fresh air na...Like I ain't suppose to do that while I'm alive. Rubbish post!
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
funnix:

Why won't he thank her?even if he feels its her job he still needs to appreciate her. Not all women find it easy to do exclusive breastfeeding
I don't have a problem with the man buying his wife a car. We all pray for such men but the fact that the car is an appreciation for breastfeeding her own child. That man is digging his own grave 'cause he'll soon start paying her or buying her gifts for doing house chores.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by bleskid: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:
thank u my sister grin
kimbraa:
thank u my sister
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by bionixs: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
My wife must do same
I hope you heard the woman was rewarded with something. get ready to do same
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Martin0(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
Nah you guys should better drop that mentality undecided

Wait o!

Do men feel paying bride price mean's buying women
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by biacan(f): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

Wait o!
Do men feel paying bride price mean's buying women
Yes nah old story
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Gruvychuky(f): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
maynia:

Is it not her baby? So who is doing who a favour by breastfeeding the baby?
its her baby, but only a few women do exclusive breast feeding.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Martin0(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
Yes nah old story
Ok oo! I wish them good luck!
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Gruvychuky(f): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
bleskid:
thank u my sister grin thank u my sister
The issue is not that she just breast fed the baby, but she did exclusive breast feeding for 6months, only a few women would do that
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Gruvychuky(f): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't have a problem with the man buying his wife a car. We all pray for such men but the fact that the car is an appreciation for breastfeeding her own child. That man is digging his own grave 'cause he'll soon start paying her or buying her gifts for doing house chores.
The issue is not that she just breast fed the baby, but she did exclusive breast feeding for 6months, only a few women would do that
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by tomdon(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
Money truly misses road.
What senselessness!!!
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Gruvychuky:

She did what she felt was best for her child. She's not first, and won't be the last. Nature demands she does so or more if she likes.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by wambosamuel1980: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
This is nonsense is her duty to do that why should i beg my wife for her role? Some are the real problem in their home.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:

foster mother will smiley
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by opomulero101(m): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:

Bad belle spotted.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by RuggedArab: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
The breast will still sag whether you breastfeed her or not.

NB: I'll buy her a car for pooing in our closet.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Moukandjo: 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
StarBukola, I'll do this & more for you ti o ba gba lati femi! grin
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
She did her job as a nursing mother so whats the big deal?? Era of social media, so every little sh.t must be made known online may be to get attention...... cos why on earth should i come online to tell the whole world that i bought my wife a car when these days even village people now use social media
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by horia: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:
with only breastmilk. Not all mothers doing baby friendly can do that. And for the "she just put to bed" was it husband hood that bestowed that on her. Can't a man make his wife happy again? This is just painment you are trying to display grin
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by fhorlar(f): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=Geofavor post=63979615]What is wrong with nairalanders? so what if it's her duty? Can't a man just appreciate his wife for being a good mother? When you were a kid, your parents bought you gifts for being a good child, didn't they? Why didn't they say the chores you did, your good grades, your good behavior were all your duty so you don't need a present?

Nna the tin tire me ooo...Do u guys think it's easy breastfeeding a child exclusively for 6months esp working class women? It is not beans at all. If the man decided to appreciate the woman? Wetin concern una? Is it ur breast?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Groom & His 28-Year-Old Bride Who Are Both Virgins Wed In Lagos / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.