Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months (51543 Views)

Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) / Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Valentine: IgbereTV Boss, Anyalekwa Gifts Wife Benz C-Class Kompressor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by funnix: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:
Why should you thank her for doing what motherhood bestows on her?. Buy her a car by the virtue of being your wife or that she just put to bed, not because she agreed to breastfeed for 6months. If she doesn't, who will?.

Why won't he thank her?even if he feels its her job he still needs to appreciate her. Not all women find it easy to do exclusive breastfeeding

4 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by DavidJohnDavid(f): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
interesting....
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by amarachievelyn8: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Where is the baby?

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by coputa(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Every wife material need to be pampered,they are hard to find,they are needles in a haystack.
A good wife is a blessing to a man

2 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:
Why should you thank her for doing what motherhood bestows on her?. Buy her a car by the virtue of being your wife or that she just put to bed, not because she agreed to breastfeed for 6months. If she doesn't, who will?.
I love you for this. Social media just dey make people mumu these days.

By the way, '07 Camry is now a brand new car? undecided
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by robotix: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
decatalyst:

It is even the wife's duty.

Maybe the lady/wife was a slay queen who may not want to do such and the man just managed to strick a contract with her. undecided

What am I even saying?
my thought exactly. There was an agreement but such marriage may no last it is it built on such foundation.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by titjide: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
Weldon woman, thank God for the strenght. I celebrate with the husband and thank God for him. I receive the grace to do better to celebrate my wife In Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by iamrealdeji(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:
I was wondering too,foolishness
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by emmateejay(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
Except the baby is adopted if not the guy is sure going to pay her again to excuse her and the baby when the baby is crying at night.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Dafreeguy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
ex slay Queen spotted.

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by highchief1: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
A Nigerian man has just gifted his wife her best gift ever and his reason left us emotional!

The man identified as Omo Olope gifted his wife a brand new Toyota car and it's her gift for feeding their daughter exclusively for 6 months. He took to his social media page to share a photo of the red car to show to the world how much he cares anout his beautiful wife.

He captioned his post;

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-man-gifts-wife-brand-new-car-for.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44
car my wife drive 9yrs ago.without publicity she didn't even tell me thanks that I got it for her

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
funnix:

Why won't he thank her?even if he feels its her job he still needs to appreciate her. Not all women find it easy to do exclusive breastfeeding

Is it not her baby?
So who is doing who a favour by breastfeeding the baby?
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by CHAVINCI: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
A Nigerian man has just gifted his wife her best gift ever and his reason left us emotional!

The man identified as Omo Olope gifted his wife a brand new Toyota car and it's her gift for feeding their daughter exclusively for 6 months. He took to his social media page to share a photo of the red car to show to the world how much he cares anout his beautiful wife.

He captioned his post;

cc lalasticlala mynd44
nor b lyke xo churchill dey dash tonto dikeh allowance upon allowance,even bought a car 4 her cos she was able to push while she was giving birth 2 deir son,she called it 'push allowance',where d marriage 2day
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Harrynight(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:

May God Bless ur Man!
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
coputa:
Every wife material need to be pampered,they are hard to find,they are needles in a haystack.
A good wife is a blessing to a man

Breast feeding your own biological child has nothing to do with a good or bad wife...

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by delugajackson: 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
Waiting you pay for
Everything.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Elvixbeatz(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oo he is tryin to compensate her for d fallen breast ....hahahahaa ... grin grin grin grin next time it will b a chopper cos na 2 yrs she go do am lolz
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by koxi: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
Na wa ooo!
We will soon hear of someone buying a car for his wife for agreeing to cook and do dishes in the house.

Rubbish!!!
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by biacan(f): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
delugajackson:

Everything.
You paid her bride price you didn't pay to buy her biko

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
You paid her bride price you didn't pay to buy her biko

You paid her "BRIDE PRICE"
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by biacan(f): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
maynia:

You paid her "BRIDE PRICE"
Oga you didn't buy her biko
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by omogidi234(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
CeoNewshelm:

He captioned his post;

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Congratulations to the wife.

Please, I have been saying it here every time, any car that is not an immediate previous or current year cannot be called brand new. Brand new has to be 2016* 2017 and 2018.

The Toyota Camry under discussion here is from 2007 to 2011, thus it is not a brand new.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by ImperialYoruba: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:

God bless you!
She is supposed to feed baby for 2yrs on breast milk sef.

This man is what Yoruba people call "oponu". Someone whose "stomach is mixed" In that state of inner conflict and confusion he begins to worship the wrong things.

Small time this man go start sweep floor and clean kitchen and bathroom to reward wife for sucking it good.

Congrats to the wife joor.

Iranu!
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by mrsfavour(f): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
kimbraa:
my sister u see? I do breastfeed my kids exclusively o, not even my hubby noticed it. she is lucky shaa.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by baby124: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

God bless you!
She is supposed to feed baby for 2yrs on breast milk sef.

This man is what Yoruba people call "oponu". Someone whose "stomach is mixed" In that state of inner conflict and confusion he begins to worship the wrong things.

Small time this man go start sweep floor and clean kitchen and bathroom to reward wife for sucking it good.

Congrats to the wife joor.

Iranu!
And so what if the husband cleans the house! Is it not his house that he and his family live in? You think taking care of a baby is easy right. Wait till you get your own child. You will even appreciate your wife by washing all the clothes and sweeping the house. Except you are a lunatic.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by baby124: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
maynia:

You are very stupid
Your mother is very stupid. Lunatic.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Martin0(m): 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:

See u ladies need to stop this mentality of feeling we buy u! angry
biacan:

See u ladies need to stop this mentality of feeling we buy u!
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
One day I will get married and see how this breast milk tastes grin
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by coputa(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
maynia:

Breast feeding your own biological child has nothing to do with a good or bad wife...
what the woman did is what we call baby friendly.most selfish women will not do it.They can never sacrifice anythings for their family.
She tried,kudos to her.
Re: Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months by Sterope(f): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Seriously? It is sweet though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / Homeless Man And Wife Get Help From Twitter As They Go Viral / Is My Wife Cheating On Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.