Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,400 members, 7,843,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! (4801 Views)

President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State / Breaking News: CIA, FBI storm Nigeria; quiz Muttalab snr. / Northwest Flight 253 Leg-bomber Is Son Of Dr.umaru Abdul Muttalab, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! by uyipeace: 2:46am On Apr 10, 2010
The best way to lay a deaf and dump woman is to showin her your prick, Jonathan need to keep seeing the Obamas and Gordon brown of this world. At least with that he will more than understand how backward we really are.
Re: Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! by Kelvinj(m): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2010
well, the only thing i can say is AMERICA ISNT BETTER, Most of these terroists are born & breed there, so why do they keep adding countries 2 terrorism list when they arent even there? Infact they should make that top list
Re: Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! by akwaowoudo(m): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2010
Nice development. wink[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! by beeman80: 10:27am On Apr 10, 2010
@Gbengress please stop being so anti-Nigerian.I am currently in Europe and believe me there is no where like home no matter how rosey my brother.We should all fight for the liberation of Nigerians from all these hassle.We are very good people no doubt.The US and other great nations equally have their own share of crisis.The de-listing is a very welcomed development.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2010
@ Femmmy, the father stole, while he was there my dividend never came
Re: Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! by sley4life(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2010
waiting 4 the outcome of the meeting
Re: Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! by mamagee3(f): 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2010
Who really cares? undecided
They probably met to discuss on how to share the money the father stole from the Bank.
grin
Re: Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! by mamagee3(f): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2010
ireneann:

We deserve to be on that terrorist list!!! maybe it will make nigerians stay back home grin grin grin
You're such a hater. tongue
Re: Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2010
mama-gee:

Who really cares? undecided
They probably met to discuss on how to share the money the father stole from the Bank.
grin
??
Re: Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! by richmanel(m): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2010
Geez! Possible Muttalab has handed Goodluck something to oil the hands of the no.1 citizen of America in respect of his son, lol. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! by alldone(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2010
it was lapses on american's part.
GJ needs to know everything that happen before he confronted Obama
Re: Jonathan And Muttalab Meet ! by Linusman(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2010
well, the only thing i can say is AMERICA ISNT BETTER, Most of these terroists are born & breed there, so why do they keep adding countries 2 terrorism list when they arent even there? Infact they should make that top list

It because most times, they are the target.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Nature And The Causes Of Modern Tribalism? / . / REVEALED:COAS Kenneth Minimah To Declare Interim Military Govt If Buhari Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.