Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Cant Wait For School To Start Tomorow - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cant Wait For School To Start Tomorow (2540 Views)

I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner / For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] / No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cant Wait For School To Start Tomorow by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:46am On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:

lool...crycry

na this year everything go end..

cheesy

Mind if I ask, which school?
Re: Cant Wait For School To Start Tomorow by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 08, 2018
Am happy too that school is resuming today oooh.
Re: Cant Wait For School To Start Tomorow by chigoizie7(m): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2018
Certainly not for the omo get inside type of kids.

Or those kids that are always locked in their flats.

Those ones are always eager to go to school to meet friends and play. because they can't do it inside the prison called home.
Re: Cant Wait For School To Start Tomorow by kkins25(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
SpareNo1:
I'm not frustrated and not depressed either. Go tell that bs to your brothers and sisters
when i saw the mention notification i was expecting someone relevant. SHM
Re: Cant Wait For School To Start Tomorow by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Car And Wife Which Do You Get First? / +18 Huge Ass Bounce / My Girlfriend Has Done Everything For Me... But I'm Falling For Other Girl!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.