Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Between Buhari And Gej Who Has Received The Most Insults??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Buhari And Gej Who Has Received The Most Insults??? (612 Views)

The Moment Gowon Received The News Of The Coup That Overthrew Him In OAU / See All The Politicians That Fought GEJ Who Have Been Served A Dose Of Their Med / PMB Vs GEJ, Who Is A Better Manager Of Resources? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Buhari And Gej Who Has Received The Most Insults??? by pinkcottoncandy: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nigerians are well known for suffering and smiling

But Owite dey blow for this harmattan ooo....

Every body eye dey chuuk as their pocket dry so oooo

Nigerians are not smiling oooo....

The best respite for this dire situation is to turn anger and insults on the president.

So the ultimate jamb question is """"between GEJ and Buhari...WHO NIGERIANS INSULT PASS"""

1 Like

Re: Between Buhari And Gej Who Has Received The Most Insults??? by ritualist: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
lemme consult the gods
Re: Between Buhari And Gej Who Has Received The Most Insults??? by aolawale025: 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
Buhari neva see insults o

2 Likes

Re: Between Buhari And Gej Who Has Received The Most Insults??? by kolaaderin: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
I no go lie you. GEJ was insulted through all angle possible, His wife alone is a source of insult on him due to gross incompetency and uncontrollable looting under him. On the other hand, Buhari is only been insulted due to share hatred on his own person. Some people just can't really tell why they are insulting him.

Ooooo boy GEJ was insulted and embarrassed on a global scale

4 Likes

Re: Between Buhari And Gej Who Has Received The Most Insults??? by Yeligray(m): 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
kolaaderin:
I no go lie you. GEJ was insulted through all angle possible, His wife alone is a source of insult on him due to gross incompetency and uncontrollable looting under him. On the other hand, Buhari is only been insulted due to share hatred on his own person. Some people just can't really tell why they are insulting him.

let's conclude in 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Buhari And Gej Who Has Received The Most Insults??? by pinkcottoncandy: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
kolaaderin:

Share hatred on his person....na wa ooo

I think people insulted GEJ because he is a gentle man, the same way people match on quiet people

On the other hand , people are afraid to insult buhari because they know he still has dictator tendencies and would fling you in jail...i think all those kissing is assss will vomit it once he loses 2019 election

There is absolutely no comparison with GEJ...buhari is 100 times worse in terms of forward thinking and economic sense.

Hindsight is a bi***...they say people looted under GEJ, wait for Buhari to leave and then you will see gross looting tales

Personally I dont really blame GEJ...he had his mistakes and yes he was too lenient...but he had better economic sense than Buhari.

The only 2 times Nigeria went to recession was under Buhari...I remember watching a BBC documentary made in the 80's where the white man said Buhari got into power on the wings of claiming he would turn the economy around...but it appears 2 years on, he has no iota of clue what he is doing and the economy is worse than he met it.....this was said in the 1980's

fastforward 30 years...the same man is wrecking havoc

Mr intergrity...many people singing this intergrity song under him cannot tell you what intergrity is if you ask them...they only heard it said in the beer parlor and then go on to repeat it to make themselves sound intelligent

I Think buhari deserves more insults tbh

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Aide Tackles Fayose Over Performance / Re: President Weah Makes First Appointments / See How Gov Sanni Bello's Convoy Saved Students Attacked By Hoodlum 4rm Dying(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.