Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Can A Chronic Buhari's Supporter Explain This Please - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Chronic Buhari's Supporter Explain This Please (883 Views)

Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins / Atiku Floors Buhari In Buhari Supporter’s Poll’ / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Chronic Buhari's Supporter Explain This Please by chivic(m): 2:06am On Jan 08, 2018
Can someone give me a good reason why this herdsmen consistent killing and terror is not been addressed?
It has become so bad that even if the president gives order that this guys be fished out,people will not take them serious.This is so because the police might present four or five arrested herdsmen and eventually an order could come after 2weeks or so that they should be released.

Why can't the same brute and furry mated upon the ipob be visited upon this killers or at least give an order that all herds men should suspend any form of migration for now?

Is someone happy with this consistent killing and destroying of farmlands in a country that is seeking to encourage agriculture?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Chronic Buhari's Supporter Explain This Please by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 08, 2018
im not interested in hearing from his supports i want to hear from him directly.
Re: Can A Chronic Buhari's Supporter Explain This Please by Desyner: 2:27am On Jan 08, 2018
Buhari is Fulani and will never rsik the wrath of a fellow muslim over an infidel.
That's Nigeria for you.

1 Like

Re: Can A Chronic Buhari's Supporter Explain This Please by Sunnymatey(m): 2:51am On Jan 08, 2018
Everything happening nw was planned. outcome of all the close door meetings in the north.

1 Like

Re: Can A Chronic Buhari's Supporter Explain This Please by Sunnymatey(m): 2:57am On Jan 08, 2018
Nigeria is at war. wat they want l dont knw. just senseless killing and they is a president
Re: Can A Chronic Buhari's Supporter Explain This Please by chivic(m): 3:12am On Jan 08, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
im not interested in hearing from his supports i want to hear from him directly.

I only want to know if his supporters have a tenable explanation for all this?
There is something wrong somewhere. Or is it that the president has been warned by some powers not to do anything and allowed some blood to flow?
Re: Can A Chronic Buhari's Supporter Explain This Please by hakimi1974(m): 3:26am On Jan 08, 2018
this fulani issue needs to be handled with wisdom, and not with force.
Re: Can A Chronic Buhari's Supporter Explain This Please by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 08, 2018
The fulani war of 1804-1808 lead by the mass murderer and jihadist usman dan fodio that led to the establishment of the sokoto caliphate is entering it's second phase. I would advise you go get yourself ready for what is coming rather than open threads questioning this Islamic fundamentalist government lead by the dullardd of daura.

1 Like

Re: Can A Chronic Buhari's Supporter Explain This Please by enemybulldozer(m): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2018
chivic:
Can someone give me a good reason why this herdsmen consistent killing and terror is not been addressed?
It has become so bad that even if the president gives order that this guys be fished out,people will not take them serious.This is so because the police might present four or five arrested herdsmen and eventually an order could come after 2weeks or so that they should be released.

Why can't the same brute and furry mated upon the ipob be visited upon this killers or at least give an order that all herds men should suspend any form of migration for now?

Is someone happy with this consistent killing and destroying of farmlands in a country that is seeking to encourage agriculture?
I think I know some buhari ass lickers that can answer those questions. Let me quickly call them: sarrki, omenkalives, hungerbad, madridguy, Omenka, CtrlDelAlt, Ngeneukwuenu, ipodstinks, ipobarecriminals, Jesusloveyou and bantudra all you goons are needed.

(1) (Reply)

Full Text Of Obasanjo Letter To Buhari / 62-year Old Igbo Business Man Assasinated In Calabar / How Jonathan Conceded 2015 Election, Book By Okonjo-iweala Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.