Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG (14453 Views)

Sowore: Falana Tells NBA To Discipline Osinbajo, Other Lawyers In Cabinet / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore / Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by Abagworo(m): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2018
Separatists are never recognised by countries endangered by their movement. Cameroun helped Nigeria defeat Biafra and Nigeria owes them reciprocation. If a war starts in Cameroun, Nigeria will grant the federal troops free access to attack from Bakassi and if possible join in the starvation strategy these people used against Biafrans in 1967. It is called "Law of karma".

1 Like

Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by tdayof(m): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2018
KingRabota:

Controversial comment. But one of the most articulate and much better than most of the uneducated garbage being displayed here.
The fact is the people of Southern Cameroon have been marginalised for decades, their peaceful agitations brutally crushed, everyone alive has the right to self determination and freedom of speech. Tyrants and Despots like as Paul Biya can't stand this.
The Nigerian state also being a closed society can't understand the concept of Rule of law and wouldn't want such agitations for freedom on their borders, hence the kidnap or special ops as you euphemistically described it.
African Tyrants are yet to understand that once a concept has reached its time no amount of intimidation or coercion can stop it.
By the way France is a second rate world power seeking relevance by semi colonisation by forcing unpopular criminals on their client states and perpetuating the rule of crooks.
Their Time is up.
FG free the freedom fighters, seek a legitimate right

Yes, they've been marginalized and I know about it as I have classmates who originated from there.

Yes, this is Africa hence why such thing is still possible so we just need to adapt to it. Moreover, countries such as China, USA, Israel are doing this things too but these guys are just too covert plus the inability of our media to inform Nigerians of reasonable political news from those countries.

France remains the most powerful country dominating the West Africa with vast military hardwares located in Chad, Cameroon and her puppets. The French military still remains strong and not something nigeria would want to mess with except we have equipped our military to a very good standard.

These things happen here in Africa because they're aware of the kind of government we run and to them illegality is out of it since its Africa.
Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by FRESHG(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2018
ritababe:
what were they doing Nigeria before? or na naija want give them referendum?
YOU GET SENSE SO?

1 Like

Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by notoriousbabe: 10:39am On Jan 08, 2018
ritababe:
what were they doing Nigeria before? or na naija want give them referendum?
fine you no fine,better thing you no fit talk

2 Likes

Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by zendy: 10:39am On Jan 08, 2018
I do not know the wisdom of arresting the Ambazonians but everybody already knows that Buhari's administerations shockingly low human rights record

Shia muslim killings

Operation Python dance

To mention a few

1 Like

Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by ritababe(f): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2018
FRESHG:
YOU GET SENSE SO?
the separatist were caught in nigeria
Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by ritababe(f): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2018
notoriousbabe:
fine you no fine,better thing you no fit talk

they were caught in nigeria
Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by notoriousbabe: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2018
ritababe:

so?

1 Like

Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by webngnews: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2018
Oh
Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by KingRabota: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2018
tdayof:

Yes, they've been marginalized and I know about it as I have classmates who originated from there.

Yes, this is Africa hence why such thing is still possible so we just need to adapt to it. Moreover, countries such as China, USA, Israel are doing this things too but these guys are just too covert plus the inability of our media to inform Nigerians of reasonable political news from those countries.

France remains the most powerful country dominating the West Africa with vast military hardwares located in Chad, Cameroon and her puppets. The French military still remains strong and not something nigeria would want to mess with except we have equipped our military to a very good standard.

These things happen here in Africa because they're aware of the kind of government we run and to them illegality is out of it since its Africa.

Can't argue with most of what you said, as regards France, whatever equipment they may have in WA they are still an vastly outnumbered and outgunned.

I love the people but hate the political establishment.

By the way What's up with the Aerospace Engineering?
Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by cstr1001: 11:02am On Jan 08, 2018
tdayof:

But you and your fellow ilks claimed that Nigeria voted for palestinians because they are on the side of Justice.
lol. Religion don finish una.

The southern Cameroonians are facing far worse injustice than the palestianians. Unlike the palestinians, there is a cultural neo-colonialism being fostered on them by the french part of cameroon.

You are afraid of France a second rate power that Algeria can handle, yet your country went to piss off the almighty USA and the Israeli Mossad.

Okay na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by cstr1001: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by Klington: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2018
Had he ever asked the FG to release nnamdi kanu during his own ordeal.....
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Busy bodi
Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by tdayof(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2018
cstr1001:

But you and your fellow ilks claimed that Nigeria voted for palestinians because they are on the side of Justice.

The southern Cameroonians are facing far worse injustice than the palestianians. Unlike the palestinians, there is a cultural neo-colonialism being fostered on them by the french part of cameroon.

You are afraid of France a second rate power that Algeria can handle, yet your country went to piss off the almighty USA and the Israeli Mossad.

Okay na.
Who made a comment about Nigeria vote against Israel? It's of no concern to me man. I expected NIGERIA to have hit that "abstain" button after all it's my opinion and I can't tell those guys what to do.

France is a country with nuclear weapons. That's their last defence. Algeria has leaders with interest in defence hence their sophisticated acquisitions. We've all criticized the Nigerian military but we're not DHQ. Those guys do what they feel is the best.
Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by cstr1001: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2018
tdayof:

Who made a comment about Nigeria vote against Israel? It's of no concern to me man. I expected NIGERIA to have hit that "abstain" button after all it's my opinion and I can't tell those guys what to do.

France is a country with nuclear weapons. That's their last defence. Algeria has leaders with interest in defence hence their sophisticated acquisitions. We've all criticized the Nigerian military but we're not DHQ. Those guys do what they feel is the best.

okay.
Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by ArodeTsolaye: 11:49am On Jan 08, 2018
eunisam:
This government no dey carry ear hear secession. even for another country except they are Muslim country.

Bumohari believes that muslims have the right to secceed when they are not allowed to dominate Christians and non-muslims as it is in Palestine.
Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by KingRabota: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
ritababe:

Okay. We've calculated your IQ.
Your mates are in makeup section, run go join them.
Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by KingRabota: 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
cstr1001:

Okay na.
Palestin vs Israel. Issue isn't a matter of religion, it's an issue of justice or should I say injustice, you probably know about the Picot -Skyes Agreement and the Balfour declaration. In both cases the people of Palestine were brutally cheated.
The two state solution was the only viable solution to this abberation of history.
Yasser Arafat had the opportunity to get a deal under Clinton, but opted out because the occupied territories were not guaranteed,the Israelis rejected the right of return and the status of Jerusalem wasn't on the negotiation table.
Arafat knew that if he came to gaza with that shyte paper Hamas and the other extremists would have his head on a platter. He ran.
Some years ago several top retired Israeli General's and former heads of ShinBet and Mossad wrote a public letter criticising the policy on Palestine even going as far as comparing it to Apartheid South Africa. (I wonder how many Indomie generation have heard of that)
Anyway Trump is an Incompetent Buffoon whose only credentials are the ability to play on nationalistic sentiments and funding reality programs which have Zero positive impact on humanity (don't worry he'll be gone 2020)
Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by princejenks(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
stellx:
I wonder why we are getting everything wrong these days.

If I get my history right, we allowed southern Cameroon to go after a plebesite years ago. So why would they be barred from leaving an association they voluntarily walked into?
you got ur facts wrong,we let southern cameroun go after we formed a republic,bakassi is wot you mean to say
Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nkemakonam62:

He further advised the Federal Government to consider the safety of Nigerians in Bakassi who might suffer attacks from supporters of the arrested freedom fighters.

Falana said, “Having failed to crush the ideas which recently led to the demand for the state of Biafra by the members of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, the Federal Government should not attempt to provoke the marginalised people of Southern Cameroon by frustrating their legitimate demand for an independent state of Ambazonia.

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/01/release-cameroonian-separatists-now.html
ooooo! how do we convey this message to Buhari now oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by Jesusloveyou: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Bari22:

Let them produce Nmnadi Kanu before we release them
you are right, nnamdi KANU may be hiding in southern Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by Jesusloveyou: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
FRESHG:
YOU GET SENSE SO?
idiotic pigs of Biafra that have sense did not employed falana to defend them.
Oh no, how can Yoruba lawyer be employed to defend idiotic pigs of Biafra.
Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by ude86: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
Are you tired of losing..here is easy,fast,reliable..join the winning term today
Thanks to those who have been winning with us
todays game is now Available,This is where you are going to recover all your lost for last year
As you all know..there is no chance of losing..winning is guaranteed
call or whatsapp
Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by Nowenuse: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
Abagworo:
Separatists are never recognised by countries endangered by their movement. Cameroun helped Nigeria defeat Biafra and Nigeria owes them reciprocation. If a war starts in Cameroun, Nigeria will grant the federal troops free access to attack from Bakassi and if possible join in the starvation strategy these people used against Biafrans in 1967. It is called "Law of karma".

As at the time of the Biafran war, Cameroon was ruled by a fulani man. Fulani muslims dominated both the government and military at that time. But things have changed now. The southern christian part of Cameroon has been in charge for some time now.
Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by FRESHG(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
idiotic pigs of Biafra that have sense did not employed falana to defend them.
Oh no, how can Yoruba lawyer be employed to defend idiotic pigs of Biafra.
ISLAMIC JIHADIST STOP USING THE NAME OF JESUS CUZ YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN angry
Re: Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG by governor2022(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
Bari22:

Let them produce Nmnadi Kanu before we release them
[color=#770077][/color]Malam how you Dey?
Aboki

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Atiku, Sowore & Moghalu To Participate In Townhall Meeting. / Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF / Peter Obi’s Son Drives A 60million Car In The UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.