Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore (41811 Views)

I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS / Nnamdi Kanu To UN: Tell Buhari To Release Sowore / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by happney65: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
As the waiting game continues at the headquarters of the Department of State Services in Abuja over the release of Omoyele Sowore, his lawyer, Femi Falana (SAN), has vowed to remain at the facility pending the release of his client.

The human rights lawyer insisted that he and his team would stay put until the DSS releases Sowore to him as ordered by the court and having perfected the bail condition.

He said that as long as his client was being held, he would not leave the premises of the DSS.

Justice Taiwo Taiwo of the Federal High Court in Abuja had on Tuesday ordered the DSS to release Sowore on bail.

However, many Nigerians had expressed doubt on the DSS and President Muhammadu Buhari's administration to obey the court order especially following the regime's penchant for disobeying court orders.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/09/25/i-will-not-leave-your-office-falana-tells-dss-after-failing-release-sowore?fbclid=IwAR1UqceOfkz6Z5vBNnt0GK3-7AhKh2dtxHSz0r5ql2sR7hI7pehhWhJE9-k

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by yerokunphilips: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
This is the real Femi Falana I used to know . Fearless , smart ,intelligent defender of helpless and the weak ,a freedom fighter and a preacher of justice for all .

360 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Johnnyessence(m): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
happney65:
As the waiting game continues at the headquarters of the Department of State Services in Abuja over the release of Omoyele Sowore, his lawyer, Femi Falana (SAN), has vowed to remain at the facility pending the release of his client.

The human rights lawyer insisted that he and his team would stay put until the DSS releases Sowore to him as ordered by the court and having perfected the bail condition.

He said that as long as his client was being held, he would not leave the premises of the DSS.

Justice Taiwo Taiwo of the Federal High Court in Abuja had on Tuesday ordered the DSS to release Sowore on bail.

However, many Nigerians had expressed doubt on the DSS and President Muhammadu Buhari's administration to obey the court order especially following the regime's penchant for disobeying court orders.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/09/25/i-will-not-leave-your-office-falana-tells-dss-after-failing-release-sowore?fbclid=IwAR1UqceOfkz6Z5vBNnt0GK3-7AhKh2dtxHSz0r5ql2sR7hI7pehhWhJE9-k

nice one from sowore legal counsel.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Femich18(m): 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
Weldone Sir

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by subtlemee(f): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
This are the kind of people we need in Nigeria not social media toothless bulldogs

262 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by ursullalinda(f): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
[quote author=yerokunphilips post=82567604]This is the real Femi Falana I used to know . Fearless , smart ,intelligent defender of helpless and the weak ,a freedom fighter and a preacher of justice for all .[/quote

Yes oh used to wish to be a lawyer courtesy of him

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by sapoyoro(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Buhari should just die abeg.. olorishii eeyan.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by LibertyRep: 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
After perfecting the bail conditions, what right has the government to still hold on to the accused?

People should be careful what precedents they are setting as the table might turn sooner than expected.

195 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Darammliveth(m): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Why is this buhari government so wicked like this?!!!! What a barbaric government....

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Officialgarri: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Buhari go just call DSS to put Falana in jail for sitting down too long grin grin.

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by justflow1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
falana is a 1 man batalion.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by obembet(f): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Buhari and all his followers are animals.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by clarocuzioo(m): 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
A
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Osobi32(m): 12:04am On Sep 26, 2019
I hope the buhari supporters are seeing this...... Am patiently waiting for their opinion

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by FarahAideed: 12:12am On Sep 26, 2019
If DSS gives him cheap house like the EFCC did he will leave

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by YorubaHero12: 12:12am On Sep 26, 2019
Seems Buhari and the DSS don kolo mental. Why won’t they release Sowore after the court already granted him bail?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by allfriends(m): 12:14am On Sep 26, 2019
I weep for Nigeria .... God , what have we done to be given this kind of leaders ... This breaks my heart.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by kayusely70(m): 12:18am On Sep 26, 2019
Typical of the late Gani Fawehimi, no retreat no surrender.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Jasseyfrd(m): 12:35am On Sep 26, 2019
Shame on APC

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by helinues: 5:42am On Sep 26, 2019
So Has Sowore finally been released?
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by bIoodykiller: 5:53am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
YorubaHero12:
Seems Buhari and the DSS don kolo mental. Why won’t they release Sowore after the court already granted him bail?
[/s]
Buhari is a criminal terrorist

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Sunnycliff(m): 5:54am On Sep 26, 2019
How can he be released when Buhari is not even aware he has been granted bail? Or do you want the DSS director to lose his job?

You thinking that there's a headway in this country, is the worst level of self deception.

Until Buhari comes back, Falana should get some pullovers, because pneumonia fit enter him system . Alternatively, he can beg Sowore to shift for him, so both can share a bedspace.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Niaja4real(m): 6:41am On Sep 26, 2019
happney65:

And who was asking u to leave, were u not paid your fees, to get the guy out of DSS dragnet? By staying there, u are simply earning your fees man!
Don't talk as if u were doing him a favour

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by orisa37: 6:49am On Sep 26, 2019
happney65:

This is a criminal breach of Court Order, leading to Anarchy by DSS. The Police and Military Intelligence should stop the DSS right now.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by pyrex23(m): 7:12am On Sep 26, 2019
May God help we youths in this country..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by HisSexcellency(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2019
DSS should quickly make a spare cell available to Falana grin
Apparently the presidency is not aware of the court ruling yet, so why they wan put dss for wahala by wanting them to act with directives from the "presidency".

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by MrALIVE: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2019
Anybody who still supports Buhari is mentally sick just like Buhari.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by chubinwa(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2019
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by ChristineC: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2019
A country that should be renamed "Drama".

I guess some citizens have not been paying attention in the Buhari administration.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec / Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan / Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.