Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,053 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

My Advice To Nairaland Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Nairaland Girls (415 Views)

Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / I'm Taken! I'm Just Too Cute For Nairaland Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Nairaland Girls by YINKS89(m): 9:10am On Jan 08, 2018
As the topic implies its just an advice if you like follow of you like don't. What am trying to say in essence is this, all the nairaland girls looking for future partner I'll advice you to start using your real pics on your profile and also if you get a mail from any nairalander kindly reply if you are not interested politely decline you never know who your husband is also be diplomatic about it because we human beings are complicated.... Just saying my own... The saying goes "he who has hears let them hear".
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Girls by LessNoise: 9:20am On Jan 08, 2018
Lol.......this is a forum if you need girls go to tinder or instagram you go see u go tire I'm tired of guys been ridiculed by girls here what is wrong with y'all sef
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Girls by Elparaiso(m): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2018
LessNoise:
Lol.......this is a forum if you need girls go to tinder or instagram you go see u go tire I'm tired of guys been ridiculed by girls here what is wrong with y'all sef

E weak me bros. Nairaland is not a hookup forum. There's a section dedicated to hooking up.

If you're not in that section, treat every girl like a brother.

Not sister o, brother!

(1) (Reply)

419 Marriage... Father Connives With Daughter To Scam Suitor Of N710,000 / Deposit Into Your Bet9ja , Nairabet , Merrybet Online Account With PAGA / How True Is This Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.