Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Has INNOSON Collapsed? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has INNOSON Collapsed? (2959 Views)

100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online / Collapsed Building ; Dolapo Osinbajo Visit Survivors In Lagos / See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by ipodstinks: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
[s]
Cooly100:

Continue to deceive yourself...You are know for you mega treachery, lying and hypocrisy...Are you surprised that the Yorubas are often chosen as
Spokesperson to the FG? Lai, Adeshina, Abati, Remi Oye, etc...These things are know world over...

Check NL archives and you will see where you afonjas were celebrating INNOSON collapse...
[/s]Mtcheww, dustbin material.

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Cooly100: 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
Yyeske:
You were one of those who went upandan shouting that the FG wants to destroy Igbo businesses, suddenly you are claiming Igbos still have shares with the bank. Go and play outside and stop wasting your free 10MB

Your lack of depth in analysing issue is irritating...Are you done with your crayons...done using colours..You are eternally childish...

1 Like

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Yyeske(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooly100:

Sissy, people like you want GTB to go up..fck off!!!
Do you even have a bank account anywhere? Igbo millionaires and billionaires still bank with GTB but poor souls like you come online to make noise.
Go pull the bank down then

2 Likes

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Cooly100: 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
[s]
ipodstinks:
[/s]Mtcheww, dustbin material.

e pain am...

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Cooly100: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Yyeske:
Do you even have a bank account anywhere? Igbo millionaires and billionaires still bank with GTB but poor souls like you come online to make noise.

This thread is for D-heads like you...

Oya, go pull INNOSON down....
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by ipodstinks: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooly100:

But the post on GTB, bla, bla...will make everyone to bank or buy shares with the bank, abi?

Do you own one of his vehicles...
Who tour banking with gtb epp. Banking witg your my son take this 100naira buy biscuit ko?
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Yyeske(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooly100:

...because you envious miscreants have no stake in INNOSON..is it normal to wish that it gores down..the why you mock Enugu Internationaal airport and called for the head of Stella Oduah for even trying to make the airport functional..compared to Otdeole vs Farouk scam that is much more heavier...

The issue is that you people are so envious you don't even know when you go off you way to display you disgusting bigotry...and you will lie about it. Why..
From Innoson and GTB to name calling other people, this happens when one gets cornered. Open other threads for such and stick to this topic

2 Likes

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by ipodstinks: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
Yyeske:
Are you taking, my son take use buy biscuit serious?
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by ipodstinks: 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Yyeske:
Prove to Nigerians you owe one of his vehicles and adding to the growth of his company
Hehehe, person wey no owe tyre grin
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Cooly100: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
Yyeske:
From Innoson and GTB to name calling other people, this happens when one gets cornered. Open other threads for such and stick to this topic

If I don't give other instances...How will this sink into your treacherous tick skull?
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by perez100: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
This new year, some people are still abusing others. I am watching.
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Yyeske(m): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooly100:

This thread is for D-heads like you...

Oya, go pull INNOSON down....
Seems you are high on something, you accused the Yorubas and the FG of wanting to bring Innoson down, you were reminded it was people like you that actually wanted Innoson to go down for beating up ethnic sentiments into a private business. I equally told you that your statement could make other Nigerians to dislike Innoson vehicles if you aren't careful. Stop creating enemies for the hard working young man, he's not a lazy, tribalist like you

1 Like

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by ModsWillKillNL: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooly100:

..afo-vultures will always be afo-vultures...

Continue trolling cleaning up my mess...

Na you go tire...The message has been passed...

hahahaha

E pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Cooly100: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rmxr:

I have nothing against Innoson olodo grin Infact, I wish him success. Unlike you jealous modafokas that were playing the ethnic card cos you couldn't stand the fact that a Yoruba owned bank is that huge grin cheesy

Who cares..fck off...
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Yyeske(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooly100:

Who cares..fck off...
I await the day you won't get an e.rection and you blame the Yorubas and the FG.
Mr Innocent is an industrialist not given to tribalism, learn to be like him

2 Likes

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by obonujoker(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rmxr:

Post the link here or shut your lying mouth up. Besides, that's just one person unlike you clowns that collectively echoed the same thing lol

Alariiwo is not Yoruba... FYI, no Yoruba especially the Christians will wish someone bad...
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by omoiyalayi(m): 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
This op is a fool

I hope this doesn't make frontpage

Which great afonja? No name or proof?

You allows people to make jets of your tribe

1 Like

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by g0tze: 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooly100:
Considering the fact that the great afonjas of land of skull mining told us that INNOSON will go down and can't stand the heat because of GTB, I was thinking that the comppany will have been sealled off by EFCC...and shut forever...

Instead, we have seen INNOSON get more popular and signed even better deals..

https://www.nairaland.com/4267853/innoson-military-vehicles-purchased-nigerian

https://www.nairaland.com/3020352/nigerian-air-force-innoson-sign

This is very bad news for the envious people from Port Novo... cool cool cool

This is in response to the thread in NL...captioned, Has GTB collapsed?
He who God has blessed no man can destroy.
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by adeolakemi: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
imagine if innoson belongs to that dirty afonja race ,may the gods forbid
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Alariiwo: 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
All they know is Innoson.. a mere auto parts assembler.

Same idiots that accused Buhari of attacking Innoson over EFCC saga are still the same ones rejoicing over the NA patronage of their illiterate businessman.

Confused souls.
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by sinkhole: 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Na wa o. Even Innoson said that his problem with GTB is not about tribe but pure business and here is one person that can never buy any of the Innoson's car due to poverty nor being able to work with GTB due to low level of education trying to use the Innoson-GTB issue to foment tribal war embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooly100:

...because you envious miscreants have no stake in INNOSON..is it normal to wish that it gores down..the why you mock Enugu Internationaal airport and called for the head of Stella Oduah for even trying to make the airport functional..compared to Otdeole vs Farouk scam that is much more heavier...

The issue is that you people are so envious you don't even know when you go off you way to display you disgusting bigotry...and you will lie about it. Why..

One of them, a colleague in my office confessed to me that his tribe indeed has tribalism as their hallmark. I congratulated him for his brutal honesty. I quite agree with you that many of them do not realize how bigoted they are.

1 Like

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Cooly100: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

who let the dogs out grin grin

..and the vulture is out picking rotten meat from skulls...
Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Cooly100: 7:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
Alariiwo:
All they know is Innoson.. a mere auto parts assembler.

Same idiots that accused Buhari of attacking Innoson over EFCC saga are still the same ones rejoicing over the NA patronage of their illiterate businessman.

Confused souls.

...as if you lazy owambe party freak knows anything about auto parts assembling...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has INNOSON Collapsed? by Yyeske(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cooly100:

...as if you lazy owambe party freak knows anything about auto parts assembling...
What do you know and how much do you have in your account since your existence on earth?
Stop creating problems for Mr Innocent please, be like him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Air: First Plane Arrives - Pic / El-rufai Issues Demolition Notices To 40 Churches, 16 Schools / Our Crowd In Lagos Was Small Because Today Is A Working Day" ~ Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.