Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

As A Christian I Can Work As A Messenger Or Cleaner For Buhari – Sen Udoedehe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Christian I Can Work As A Messenger Or Cleaner For Buhari – Sen Udoedehe (316 Views)

Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere / No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu / 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Christian I Can Work As A Messenger Or Cleaner For Buhari – Sen Udoedehe by sitippe: 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
As a Christian I can work as a Messenger or Cleaner for Buhari – Sen Udoedehe

https://sitippe.com/2018/01/08/christian-can-work-messenger-cleaner-buhari-udoedehe/

According to reports by PremuimTimes, Sen John Udoedehe a former senator and member BOT of ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, has said that he wouldn’t mind accepting an appointment as a messenger or a cleaner from President Muhammadu Buhari.
It could be recalled that the federal government recently released names of board members of various agencies.  Sen Udoedehe, a former senator who represented Uyo Senatorial District in Akwa Ibom State, was appointed as a board member for the Nigeria Information Technology Development Agency.

Udoedehe, a former minister, said he has been receiving several calls from his political associates and supporters who felt that the appointment was humiliating, considering his reach in politics.

“It will be disrespectful to the president for me to reject the offer, I am a loyal party member,” Udoedehe said told Premium Times

“If the president finds me worthy to be a messenger or a cleaner in the government, as a Christian I should humble myself and accept it.

“I don’t want to give my enemies weapon to tell lies against me. I don’t want my enemies to go and tell the president ‘I told you this man is arrogant’.

“The Bible talks about longsuffering, talks about humility, talks about patience, and talks about gratefulness to God,” Udoedehe said.

The former senator who said he has great respect for Mr Buhari said a lot of people have been calling him since they heard of his appointment.

“They are shocked by the reply I give them,” he said.

Udoedehe said he will build a structure that can get Buhari to win a majority of votes in Akwa Ibom in the 2019 election.

Re: As A Christian I Can Work As A Messenger Or Cleaner For Buhari – Sen Udoedehe by odogwubiafra: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ewu awusa .com
Re: As A Christian I Can Work As A Messenger Or Cleaner For Buhari – Sen Udoedehe by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
He is a patient and humble patriot. No doubt. But he should always speak truth to power.
Re: As A Christian I Can Work As A Messenger Or Cleaner For Buhari – Sen Udoedehe by limeta(f): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
You already a cleaner messager
No be bloom you hold so
Just what you clean and deliver is what you ought to tell.
Re: As A Christian I Can Work As A Messenger Or Cleaner For Buhari – Sen Udoedehe by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
Akwa houseboy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: As A Christian I Can Work As A Messenger Or Cleaner For Buhari – Sen Udoedehe by AkpanUnanam(m): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
That's akwa ibom state political lion! He has the capacity to make things happen for apc in akwa ibom state.

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Gov. Ajimobi: I Washed Corpses For 8 Yrs While Schooling Abroad / Nigeria Is In Peril Today Because The Leaders Lack Ideas / Federal Response To The Attacks And Killings By Herdsmen In Benue & Other States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.