Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Picture Of Mercy Johnson Reading The Bible With Her Husband In Bed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Mercy Johnson Reading The Bible With Her Husband In Bed (1256 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Mercy Johnson Reading The Bible With Her Husband In Bed by WotzupNG: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
Mercy Johnson reads the Bible with her husband in bed.

She posted the picture on Instagram and wrote;

Okay ooo...there is God ooo..in this new year? Hmmmm wish me better na.thats not happening is it your delete?
#imustaskpermissiontopostnewpictures#icarryb****tforunaooo#

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/01/mercy-johnson-reading-bible-husband-bed.html

Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson Reading The Bible With Her Husband In Bed by chukslawrence(m): 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hmm, i don't trust that striker ooo.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson Reading The Bible With Her Husband In Bed by Evablizin(f): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
They are looking not reading.
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson Reading The Bible With Her Husband In Bed by Kenzico(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
This is truly turning out to be Mercy Johnson week on Nairaland

undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson Reading The Bible With Her Husband In Bed by kingsman66(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
nice family, start with God and end with God
Re: Picture Of Mercy Johnson Reading The Bible With Her Husband In Bed by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
angry

∆ ∆

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Charry Fights Followers Over Her Nude Pictures (photos) / Lady Seen Backing Her Dog In Brooklyn, New York (Photos) / Shocking: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Gay ( WITH PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.