Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts (28391 Views)

Reps Want Police, Mining, Power Generation To Leave Exclusive List / Fraud: Forget The Stories, No Land For Mambila, Says Power Minister (video) / US Consulate Replies FG Says Atiku’s American Visa Status Is Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Pylony(m): 7:17am On Jan 09, 2018
Lying Muhammad at it again. GOD HELP US FROM EVIL POLITICIANS IN THIS COUNTRY. cry
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by nkemchineke: 7:20am On Jan 09, 2018
2kconcepts9:
I won't lie here in lagos we have light almost 24/7
Liar liar...
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by bloodmoneyspita: 7:21am On Jan 09, 2018
enomakos:
blame your disco
Disco inferno grin
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by ofonike: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2018
The head of communication EEDC Emeka Eze said on radio yesterday that 7000 mw was not generated. That it is the capacity the generating company can generate but was not generated due to funds. Lies.

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Abeyjide: 7:35am On Jan 09, 2018
I just know supply of electricity in my area has improved beyond comprehension. This has never happen for the past 20 years

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by chimeee: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:

Did you go home this December ?

I mean for Xmas ?

The sukuk road along Awka to Enugu is from pmb you hated so much
this fool when will u realise that u are big fool..stop commenting on any sensible issue cos u have no sense.
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by chimeee: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2018
franudi:
It seems some people are being paid by this government to be misleading other people by this government. This sarrki is one of them, people should not be taking him serious. Which is suku road in Anambra state that was constructed by this government? All lies will go to hell fire.
why will living thing allow it self to be mislead by that one that reason like ant..if they are paying him they are just wasting their money.
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by ofwest47(m): 9:25am On Jan 09, 2018
Buhari haters and wailers can you compare what we have today in terms of power supply to the days of complete black out of the drunken spree era of papa Jona administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by ocelot2006(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Can all these grunting elements remind us of the highest power generated under the drunken master of otueke?

That will be about 5000MW, a first in the nation's history, thanks to the major reforms implemented in the power sector, from the commissioning of new power stations, the Gas Revolution, upgrading & expanding our transmission grid with new lines & substations plus the outsourcing of TCN mgt to the private, and the participation of the private sector via the unbundling & privatization of PHCN. All these were achieved by the drunkard from Otuoke, feats the incompetent buffoon from Duara and his gang of airheads and propagandists can NEVER achieve.

Funny observation: GEJ achieved a lot without fanfare yet Nigerians experienced considerable improvement in the no of hours of power supplied to their homes.

Team PMB on the other hand claim to have achieved higher, yet there's ZERO marked improvement & Nigerians now take whatever they say with a bag of salt.

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by ocelot2006(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:

Please stop spreading false information

He left generation at little above 2200

Yeah please lie again.
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by ocelot2006(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2018
Abagworo:
Power situation has generally improved though.

How? What improvement? Please do tell.
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by ocelot2006(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2018
kachi19:

OGA WAAAARRRIIOOOR. KWANTINUE grin

we will see how much d war will generate in ya bank acct... smh...

Probably N30,000.00 as usual.

1 Like

Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by ocelot2006(m): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2018
GoroTango:
Oga calm down and talk true. See as light boku full everywhere. I've travelled around the country a bit of recent and there have been confirmed testimonies on improved power supply. Some areas even recording over 20 hours a day, but I guess your hatred for Buhari won't let you acknowledge it

Bros, some places already had close to 24 hours of light since 2011 e.g. Jalingo (Taraba- I lived there), Gombe. At the time Nigerians witnessed a considerable improvement in power supply under GEJ. The distribution substation close to were i reside was thanks to GEJ, same with the distribution transformers installed. PMB now claims to have done better, yet there's either ZERO change OR power supply is now way worse.
Re: FG Says Power Generation Is Up To 7000MW, Nigerians Reacts by Gbangbalicious: 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
I read an article that somewhere in Germany or maybe the whole Germany the electricity is now is so much that the citizens billing are now negative that is they are even begging them to use the light as the energy generation is too much. The problem of Nigeria is greediness, not been content, and nonchalant attitude of the leaders. you say they are failed leaders, but the only fail to serve you right. they don't fail to take care of themselves and their family, get that right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov. Ademola Adeleke Dancing To Kizz Daniel's Buga During His Inauguration (vid) / 11 Things President Buhari's Administration Has So Far Achieved / Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.