Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Why People Are Atheists? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why People Are Atheists? (11689 Views)

All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. / Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? / Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:

Typo, i meant to say if death is imminent and there is no chance for survival, why inflict unnecessary pain.

ScienceWatch
Aaaah, thank you. This time you make sense. it is crystal clear. Let me tell you what I experienced when I read your earlier typo. I had all my English books out, searching for help, not knowing that you made a typo. I came up with strange ideas of what you meant to say to me. I even thought that you want me dead, so I thought you are a scary dude.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fegelfire:
You made the absolutely stupid claim that voodoo is real, based on "unquestionable" testimonials from random unverified people you've met. You proceeded make delusional assertions of international brainwashing by a cabal of evil scientists who were tricking people with unspecified "scientific superstitions" into not believing in a "spiritual reality" that you also claim exists, off-hand, without any solid reasoning or evidence.

It is the psychology behind your questioning Fegelfire, that is disturbing.
How do atheists/deists/agnostics,etc use defence mechanisms to deny God or a personal God? Richard Dawkins, PZ Myers, Sam Harris and others. They are angry and resentful people and shift the blame to other for the problems in their own lives. Now filled with hatred, they invent ideas that trap themselves and others.

Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on, Vaxx, Sonofthunder, Tamethem and others can explain this much better from experiential knowledge.

What follows are what psychologists and psychiatrist believe to be the major ways:
DISPLACEMENT: This mechanism has to do with transferring feelings from one deserving object to another undeserving one. As explained above, many Atheists/deists are angry and hurt, because of abuse or mistreatment by authority figures, parents, religious people or religious leaders. In time, they transfer their anger to God who allowed the events that caused their pain to take place. The end result of this mechanism is to abolish/destroy what they see as the ultimate source of their pain: God.

SUPPRESSION: Suppression is similar to repression, .......

REPRESSION: This mechanism entails forcing painful experiences into

RATIONALIZATIONS: This is a favourite mechanism of atheists/deist. It is simply the reliance on logical-sounding but false reasons to negate reality. Atheists/deist will offer countless “logical-sounding” reasons why God does not exist, or why atheists/deist cannot accept the existence of God or religion or that miraculous healings are as simple as breathing. They are very creative at doing so, and they specialize in using pedantic language to sound convincing to others and to themselves.

DENIAL: This mechanism is very simple: the atheist/deist simply denies reality and does so with intensity and persistence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by budaatum: 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:

He is not asking you come to ife based on his friends say so but based on his own say so because he has witnessed it by himself. If he has not witnessed it would he be asking you to come?

Why are you afraid? Fear is all over what you are typing. Tell that fear to leave you alone so you can prove atheism in a concrete manner.

All talk and no action had always been the atheists way and you all are confirming it here.

See how the guy is seriously calling you all out and you are seriously giving excuses grin

Mr Orolu Kingdom, ile Ife is calling you o.
Really?

tamethem:

My guy many of you guys are empty bragging cowards.
I am a Christian and I guess I shouldn't be saying what I am about saying but the claims of your likes gets me annoyed and I think you guys need to be taught some life lessons.

You claim there is no God because you can't see Him and He would not reveal himself and you can't feel Him. But if you wanna feel the devil you will because he is cheap.

All you NL atheist should garther yourselves and get set to know if voodoo charms and witchcraft are real just pick a date and say bye bye to your families. I have a friend who is not a Christian who grew up in Ile Ife and very close to the typical locals with some powers that don't exist according to you guys, I would just tell him to take you guys to Ife and straight to some babas who just by their words from a distance without touching you would make all of you go blind for the rest of your lives or even make you dry up on the spot. And you may not return alive or may return half dead. Just make sure you have written your wills and give your last words before leaving home.

By the time you see the wonders of the devil in your lives no one would convince you to believe in God.

Please do a meeting reach a conclusion and get back to me. I mean this.
But I know you'd come up with some invisible pool like rational to claim you were right.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by budaatum: 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:
there is absolutely no way I can win you when it comes to yapping nonsense. You win my friend
Please, don't think the purpose is to win. It's a public forum so people read what you write, and can decide for themselves who the fool is. It is rather self evident, to say the least.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by pesty100(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
budaatum:

Please, don't think the purpose is to win. It's a public forum so people read what you write, and can decide for themselves who the fool is. It is rather self evident, to say the least.
I also don't think that the purpose is to determine who the fool is?
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by butterflyl1on: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
budaatum:

Really?

But I know you'd come up with some invisible pool like rational to claim you were right.

Even a dummy would see from what you posted that he is speaking from first hand experience.

But wait do you wish to turn a simple Invitation for action into a debate? grin

Ogbeni rise up to the challenge and stop with the charade
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:

You are getting wise. Keep it up.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by budaatum: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
pesty100:

It isn't. But observers will see who the fool is, especially if the fool goes about calling others foolish.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
budaatum:

I agree with you. I hope they dont think it is you.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by budaatum: 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Even a dummy would see from what you posted that he is speaking from first hand experience.

budaatum:

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by budaatum: 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
ScienceWatch:
I agree with you. I hope they dont think it is you.
They have independent minds. They will think what they will think.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
budaatum:

It isn't. But observers will see who the fool is, especially if the fool goes about calling others foolish.
But what if the observers were to have a different vantage point, for example from Mars. will they be able to see who the fool is? What if the fool dont use the word foolish?

1 Like

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by budaatum: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
ScienceWatch:
But what if the observers were to have a different vantage point, for example from Mars. will they be able to see who the fool is? What if the fool dont use the word foolish?
You just trust them, or not, it doesn't really matter. They have independent minds of their with which they reason.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:

He is not asking you come to ife based on his friends say so but based on his own say so because he has witnessed it by himself. If he has not witnessed it would he be asking you to come?

Why are you afraid? Fear is all over what you are typing. Tell that fear to leave you alone so you can prove atheism in a concrete manner.

All talk and no action had always been the atheists way and you all are confirming it here.

See how the guy is seriously calling you all out and you are seriously giving excuses grin

Mr Orolu Kingdom, ile Ife is calling you o.
The Fear an Atheist have of telling all their friends that they were wrong all this time is very scary. They are afraid of their own bragging.

What do Atheists have to say about scientifically verified miracle healings? Tamethem or Felixomor, Butterflyl1on, Vaxx, Sonofthunder etc
A South Korean doctor Joonha Hwang captures the general idea in a conference, “We have uncovered many testimonies of how the power of God has healed patients and when doctors hear this kind of news, they become curious. They want to know if it’s true or just a story that someone has made up. So that is why we put on these ‘Spirituality and Medicine’ conferences each year and then present medical data before and after the patient got prayed for. As far as I know, we at WCDN are the only Christian medical organization that invites doctors to come and hear from other doctors and are then able to openly discuss the evidence of divine healing.”

WCDN, 2016.
Over the years the miracles presented at the conference have been, though are not limited to, healings from many types of cancers, heart diseases and failures, deafness, blindness, internal problems (bowels, livers, gallbladder stones, femur fractures etc.), sicknesses (ebola, pneumonia, tuberculosis), bipolar, down syndrome, infections (urinary), sarcoma, spinal cord injuries and tumours, brain trauma, skull and spine fractures, neck injuries, broken bones, and others.

The medical evidence, documentation, and the finer details have been archived at the WCDN website, and thus can be reviewed.
From: https://jamesbishopblog.com/2016/11/17/a-look-at-the-medical-empirical-evidence-for-miracle-healing/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
butterflyl1on:

That guy is a mindless zombie for real cheesy grin

He is brain dead.
Now that an Atheist has revealed that Atheism is a religion. Will they answer your question on what Atheism have to offer humanity?

You may be interested in what you can gleen from this article;

My interest in mind-body medicine took me to the domain of prayer and then in 1988 there was a famous study that came out of San Francisco General Hospital looking at the role of prayer in patients in the coronary care unit.

This was one of those randomized, double blind studies and the people who were assigned prayer did better than the people who were not assigned prayer. I was astonished by this. At the time I didn’t pray for my patients and I was fairly conventional in that way and I realized that if this study were true then I might have an ethical issue because I had patients in the coronary care unit all the time and the question whether I should be praying for my patients or not became very troubling. So I undertook to look at all the studies that had been done on the role of prayer in healing and I found a hundred and thirty of them.

I did not know that that body of research even existed. And it took me several years and I began to pray for my patients regularly because I was convinced that this was one of the best kept secrets around, that prayer could actually be shown to work. And out of my research in this area, I wrote that book ‘Healing Words’ which actually created quite a sensation.

It went up on the New York Times best-seller list and it made the rounds of the medical schools and even began to be used as textbooks in some schools and that is still the case and it created a window for the entry of the discussion of spirituality in medical education.
http://www.synergies-journal.com/synergies/2014/9/21/0mt2rks8ezusj9oxvs1paexbz5bvcl
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by budaatum: 12:49am On Jan 12, 2018
Be careful what you wish for, Dr. Dossey, you just might get it

If there’s one thing about the so-called “complementary and alternative medicine” (CAM) movement that I’ve emphasized time and time again, it’s that its adherents have a definite love-hate relationship with science. They hate it because it is the single greatest threat to their beliefs system and the pseudoscience that underlies it. At the same time, they crave the legitimacy that science confers. They crave it not because they have any great love for science. Quite the contrary. It is simply that they recognize that science actually delivers the goods. Of course, they believe that they deliver the goods too, but they come to this belief not through science but rather through all the cognitive shortcomings and biases to which humans are prone, such as confusing correlation with causation, confirmation bias, not recognizing regression to the mean, and being fooled by the placebo effect. Whether it’s through a misunderstanding of science or less innocent reasons, they go to great lengths to torture it into superficially appearing to support their claims through a combination of cherry-picking of studies that seem to support them and misrepresenting ones that don’t, discussions of which abound right here in this very blog.

The other thing I’ve emphasized about the CAM movement is that, even more than scientific credibility, they crave legitimacy. To them, however, science is but one pathway to legitimacy, because, unlike practitioners of science-based medicine, they are more than willing to bypass science to obtain the legitimacy–or at least the appearance of the legitimacy–they so crave. If it means doing an end run around science by trying to hijack the Obama health insurance reform bill that is currently being negotiated to resolve the differences between the Senate and House versions, so be it.

More here
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 9:14am On Jan 12, 2018
budaatum:
Be careful what you wish for, Dr. Dossey, you just might get it

If there’s one thing about the so-called “complementary and alternative medicine” (CAM) movement that I’ve emphasized time and time again, it’s that its adherents have a definite love-hate relationship with science. They hate it because it is the single greatest threat to their beliefs system and the pseudoscience that underlies it. At the same time, they crave the legitimacy that science confers. They crave it not because they have any great love for science. Quite the contrary. It is simply that they recognize that science actually delivers the goods. Of course, they believe that they deliver the goods too, but they come to this belief not through science but rather through all the cognitive shortcomings and biases to which humans are prone, such as confusing correlation with causation, confirmation bias, not recognizing regression to the mean, and being fooled by the placebo effect. Whether it’s through a misunderstanding of science or less innocent reasons, they go to great lengths to torture it into superficially appearing to support their claims through a combination of cherry-picking of studies that seem to support them and misrepresenting ones that don’t, discussions of which abound right here in this very blog.

The other thing I’ve emphasized about the CAM movement is that, even more than scientific credibility, they crave legitimacy. To them, however, science is but one pathway to legitimacy, because, unlike practitioners of science-based medicine, they are more than willing to bypass science to obtain the legitimacy–or at least the appearance of the legitimacy–they so crave. If it means doing an end run around science by trying to hijack the Obama health insurance reform bill that is currently being negotiated to resolve the differences between the Senate and House versions, so be it.

More here

You got it wrong again BudaAtum. First you fail to take up two simple challenges that would have help your trapped Atheist tribe to free the minds of the fraud science has perpetrated on them. Now you come to re-enforced Atheists superstitions and dogmas with this failed propaganda.

CHRISTIANS DO NOT NEED SCIENCE TO PROVE THE MIRACLES TO THEM. Atheists need their corrupt god of science to help them
destroy the truth about Jesus and the far superior benefits that is the envy of science.

The cruelest scientific scam is medical science, they will take the patients money without any guarantees. If the operation is not successful and most times it is not, the suffering patient has to pay again and again and again.
DOCTORS PRACTICE FOREVER ON THEIR PATIENTS !

The mighty SCOAN is under attackfor more than 30yrs from Atheists, fake pastors and demonic scientist because SCOAN is a threat to their scams. The awesome truths and the works of the Holy Spirit in SCOAN exposes their evil scams against humanity and frees the captives.

JESUS IS LORD ! JESUS IS THE GREATEST AND MOST EFFECTIVE HEALER !! Every promise Jesus made in the Holy Gospels more than 2000yrs ago can still be experienced today.

Christians, Go read the GOSPELS, dont read any other book in the Bible. Just read the mighty Gospels slowly and remember all the promises Jesus made. Then change your channel to Emmanuel TV and see how what you have read is A REALITY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 9:29am On Jan 12, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Let me offer you an intelligent outlook to life. You asked a question here and you can bear witness to how martinez19 was quick to latch on to your comment and pour out his desires and opinions at you.

Now here is how you should think...... Why is his comment at you loaded with so much bitterness and subtle anger? Is there something he is running from or is there something chasing after him?

One thing you should NEVER ALLOW is for someone to force their self deluded opinions on you especially when even they have no clue about what's up in their own lives and simply want to rant and disturb ones ears.

Atheism is synonymous with hopelessness and I wonder why he is bent on offering your hopelessness. How this hopelessness would profit you beats my imagination and I am sure you would also find that hard to consider.

Let good and genuine honest living guide you. Ask yourself, what offers this to you? Is it atheism?
AWESOME SIR. All sincere truth seekers will most certainly agree with the kind and wise advice you shared here. May the creator God continue to grease your elbows.

May I add something here, I have found that easiest and quickest way for a serious truth seeker to know if Jesus is real, is to only read one of the Gospels of Jesus. Choose only one Gospel which is as thin as a coin to read, thats all. Then do everything right thing to find real life evidence of the reality of what you read in that single gospel.

The genuine truth seeker will come tell his story here in one month, he will be on a rock solid foundation that Satanic Atheists can never ever penetrate.

2 Likes

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Poor you grin

Indeed your brain is leaking.

So you do not even know when you said atheism is a religion. cheesy

Sciencewatch this guys brain is minus 100.

Let me post your comment here so you see how silly you look.

Sciencewatch this guy is simply a ping pong human. Even a ping pong ball has a direction but this one has zero direction cheesy

My take on this is that a Ping pong human is a worshiper of corrupt science. Now that Atheists are finally admitting that Atheism is a religion, they are may now be planning to heal their followers with spiritual healing because their gods of science has failed miserably to produce on their promises.

Faith healing is the practice of prayer and gestures (such as laying on of hands) that are evidenced to elicit divine intervention in spiritual and physical healing, especially the Christian practice.

Believers assert that the healing of disease and disability can be brought about by religious faith through prayer and/or other rituals that, according to adherents, stimulate a divine presence and power. Belief in such divine intervention is derived from religious belief."

Evidence "attributed to a myriad of techniques" such as prayer, divine intervention, or the ministrations of an individual healer can cure illness have been popular throughout history. There are evidence that faith can cure blindness, deafness, cancer, AIDS, developmental disorders, anemia, arthritis, corns, defective speech, multiple sclerosis, skin rashes, total body paralysis, and various injuries.

Miraculous recoveries have been attributed to many techniques commonly classified as faith healing. It can involve prayer, a visit to a religious shrine, or simply a strong belief in a supreme being.

I have found that easiest and quickest way for a serious truth seeker/registered Atheist to know if Jesus is real, is to only read one of the Gospels of Jesus. Choose only one Gospel which is as thin as a coin, to read, thats all. Then do everything right thing, to find real life evidence of the reality of what you read in that single gospel.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
tamethem:

You are terribly funny. I almost lost a tooth while laughing. lol
Lol ! Yes Atheism is extremely funny Sir.
I respect your approach to help them break their illusions. The spirit world is real, no doubt. It is more powerful than the world we know.

You are right to offer them real practical spiritual challenges to get them out of their disillusioned comfort zone. Spiritual things are very hard to explain, it must be experienced.
You are right to offer a dark matching experience for Atheists, it is something that will appeal to them.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
pesty100:
doesn't change a thing, your God is redundant.

You are wasting time Pesty100 like most wannabe Atheists.

Tamethem, warns world religions; "Instead of wasting your saliver struggling to convince people on a point of ACTION, make it easier. Example is "I can Beat You" "No you cant"

Why the arguments ? Go into Action if you are sure of yourselves. It's that Simple!

I say this is absolutely brilliant because it changes the way world religions will interact with Atheists. Wow ! Wow!

It is 2018. Give Atheists real life practical challenges. If they ask questions, dont answer directly. Give them lots of questions to answer. While offering real life practical challenges.

1 Like

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by ScienceWatch: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
pesty100:

It funny that you are relying in small god (idols) to prove the existence of your God

ATHEISTS THE TIME HAS ARRIVED ! DONT DIE IN YOUR BLACK HOLE, OR SURROUNDED BY DARK MATTER !

The Light is here for all the world. Take up this easy practical challenge from Tamethem, your challenge will be on youtube for the benefit of the world. You will make money from writing a book called, "THE OPPOSITE OF GOD." You will make a movie that will shame the leader of modern Atheism, Richard Dawkins. You will be come infamous but rich. Tamethem, Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on, Vaxx, Sonofthunder and others will make sure of that.

1 Like

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by pesty100(m): 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
ScienceWatch:
ATHEISTS THE TIME HAS ARRIVED ! DONT DIE IN YOUR BLACK HOLE, OR SURROUNDED BY DARK MATTER !

The Light is here for all the world. Take up this easy practical challenge from Tamethem, your challenge will be on youtube for the benefit of the world. You will make money from writing a book called, "THE OPPOSITE OF GOD." You will make a movie that will shame the leader of modern Atheism, Richard Dawkins. You will be come infamous but rich. Tamethem, Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on, Vaxx, Sonofthunder and others will make sure of that.
tamethem should just make a video and paste it on YouTube i don't think he needs any nairaland atheists to prove his point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
pesty100:
tamethem should just make a video and paste it on YouTube i don't think he needs any nairaland atheists to prove his point.

Seeing is believing they say not watching is believing

I have had some experience with atheists and I have got to know they have all manner of reasons for not believing.

Many will still come around and say "I don't believe it , that video is full of film trick.

A video could be tampered with and edited

As we all know what makes an atheist an atheist

If he can't see he can't believe
If he can't feel he can't believe
And if he can't hear he can't believe

All the three will be available during test

You will see the Charmer
You will hear the charmer
And you will feel the Charm

So every doubt would vanish
And you will be a believer in the potency of charms if luckily you are alive after the test.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by budaatum: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
pesty100:
Or he could just go put the spell on atheists anyway. Its not like we'd have to touch or eat anything, or would we? You just throw the juju and it catches whoever you want it to, no?
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by pesty100(m): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
tamethem:

Seeing is believing they say not watching is believing

I have had some experience with atheists and I have got to know they have all manner of reasons for not believing.

Many will still come around and say "I don't believe it , that video is full of film trick.

A video could be tampered with and edited

As we all know what makes an atheist an atheist

If he can't see he can't believe
If he can't feel he can't believe
And if he can't hear he can't believe

All the three will be available during test

You will see the Charmer
You will hear the charmer
And you will feel the Charm

So every doubt would vanish
And you will be a believer in the potency of charms if luckily you are alive after the test.
I said oya your friend ScienceWatch said that am a scammer
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 13, 2018
pesty100:

I said oya your friend ScienceWatch said that am a scammer

My guy let me simplify this thing for you guys. No one is here to scare anyone.
God is real and so the devil and the demons and witchcraft voodoo and charms are mediums the devil and the demons use

Now if my challenge looks scary let's do it like this. All we are trying to do here is to proof to you evil power is real.

Check these two options.

1. The new Oni of Ife is an educated king and I believe he is friendly.
Now garther yourselves and as many as you guys are. And go on a trip to Ife. To make you look serious all of you should wear customized T-shirt with the Inscription NAIRALAND ATHEISTS. you will command more attention by this.

Why do I keep mentioning Ife? Because Ife is a spiritual town of the Yorubas And Like its said in a year it's only a day an Orisa is not worshiped or celebrated in Ife. So Ife is deep in this thing
Visit the palace like youths seeking for knowledge. And bear your minds on spiritual issues and tell the King to help you see that those things are real. I'm sure he will call for those who will demonstrate the power to you and convince you. Let someone volunteer to be blinded by charm another to be made deaf another to volunteer his or life to be killed

All without touching oo. All just by incantation from a distance.

2. Go to Akanran not far from Ibadan. Talk to any elderly person about your beliefs concerning spiritual issues. Tell him or her you want to meet someone who can convince you with potent evil power. Volunteer yourselves like in option one.

Akaran is a town besides Ibadan known for Charms and that was the town of the Agbekoya warriors of the famous Agbekoya war of the those days.

After you have tried either of the two options come back be sincere and tell us what you saw felt and hear.

Good luck.

I leave the thread.

If I tell you my personal experience of life you won't believe it and so it's of no use.

Peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by budaatum: 4:27am On Jan 13, 2018
Yawn
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by sonofthunder: 5:47am On Jan 13, 2018
ScienceWatch:
The Fear an Atheist have of telling all their friends that they were wrong all this time is very scary. They are afraid of their own bragging.

What do Atheists have to say about scientifically verified miracle healings? Tamethem or Felixomor, Butterflyl1on, Vaxx, Sonofthunder etc
A South Korean doctor Joonha Hwang captures the general idea in a conference, “We have uncovered many testimonies of how the power of God has healed patients and when doctors hear this kind of news, they become curious. They want to know if it’s true or just a story that someone has made up. So that is why we put on these ‘Spirituality and Medicine’ conferences each year and then present medical data before and after the patient got prayed for. As far as I know, we at WCDN are the only Christian medical organization that invites doctors to come and hear from other doctors and are then able to openly discuss the evidence of divine healing.”

WCDN, 2016.
Over the years the miracles presented at the conference have been, though are not limited to, healings from many types of cancers, heart diseases and failures, deafness, blindness, internal problems (bowels, livers, gallbladder stones, femur fractures etc.), sicknesses (ebola, pneumonia, tuberculosis), bipolar, down syndrome, infections (urinary), sarcoma, spinal cord injuries and tumours, brain trauma, skull and spine fractures, neck injuries, broken bones, and others.

The medical evidence, documentation, and the finer details have been archived at the WCDN website, and thus can be reviewed.
From: https://jamesbishopblog.com/2016/11/17/a-look-at-the-medical-empirical-evidence-for-miracle-healing/
Allow me to keep it simple (as always)...

1 John 4:18

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by sonofthunder: 6:28am On Jan 13, 2018
pesty100:
nope, I don't think he should do this.
Re: Why People Are Atheists? by JackBizzle: 11:33am On Jan 13, 2018
KingEbukasBlog:

What holes are you poking in Christian doctrine? You people know so little about Christian theology and are very delusional if you think you are poking holes .

Atheism starting from its definition has holes in it . The 'Lack of belief in God ' definition makes rocks , tissues , even the planets atheists . And when you lack something that means you are expected to have it . Meaning that atheism is like a deficiency. See? Holes everywhere !

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. "

Is this guy on tramadol?

Atheism is a disbelief and not lack of a belief in God.

There is no reason to believe in God.

1 Like

Re: Why People Are Atheists? by budaatum: 1:10am On Jan 16, 2018
We reject ads for health remedies that make claims that have not been verified by NAFDAC because we know that they don't work as advertised.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2020 (Anglican Communion) / The Occult Or Occultism! / Should Christian Women Wear Makeup Or Jewelry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.