Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Why Will A Man Diagnosed Of Cancer Choose To Hide It From The Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will A Man Diagnosed Of Cancer Choose To Hide It From The Wife? (440 Views)

I Was Diagnosed Of HIV Last Week / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / When Girls Want Sex, They Cant Hide It. My Experience[pix +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will A Man Diagnosed Of Cancer Choose To Hide It From The Wife? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hello my people;
I saw an unusual kind of case today, a man diagnosed of prostate cancer (a young man of 42) , was hiding it from his Wife and other family members, seriously hiding it from them, didn't want them to know any bit about it, andthe wife happens tobe avery pretty lady, running around helter skelter , visitinghospitals with him and seeking help anywhere she could, to help her husband, she's seriously broken And it got me wondering.
Why should a man take such a drastic course of action.

For all we know, that is when they need care and support most from their family, as they are the only true ones that will stand beside you.

I really need answers... Why? Why?
Re: Why Will A Man Diagnosed Of Cancer Choose To Hide It From The Wife? by taylor88(m): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
People that has cancer should answer u please

Don't come and share someone's family problem with me

Why am i even here

Runs out of cancer thread
Re: Why Will A Man Diagnosed Of Cancer Choose To Hide It From The Wife? by ABBkelvin(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
The moment he share his current state with her, she will start resenting him, start remembering all his past mistakes and weakness. Once she's done analyzing him and his condition. She will have every reason to leave and abandon him. Men should learn how to keep secret from women, no matter how hard you want her to see through you, never let her see through you.

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Man Diagnosed Of Cancer Choose To Hide It From The Wife? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
I could agree with you, meaning the man is sensible for doing so; u really have a point, I agree...
ABBkelvin:
The moment he share his current state with her, she will start resenting him, start remembering all his past mistakes and weakness. Once she's done analyzing him and his condition. She will have every reason to leave and abandon him. Men should learn how to keep secret from women, no matter how hard you want her to see through you, never let her see through you.
Re: Why Will A Man Diagnosed Of Cancer Choose To Hide It From The Wife? by ABBkelvin(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
I could agree with you, meaning the man is sensible for doing so; u really have a point, I agree...
My kisses ain't free, you have to pay with your body dear.

(1) (Reply)

Senior Brand Manager At Coca-cola Company Needed – Apply Now / Sex Doll Company Now Offer Testing To Customer / Relationship Tackle: The Major Reason Why You Are Still Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.