Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

No Plans To Dump PDP For APGA – Oduah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Plans To Dump PDP For APGA – Oduah (469 Views)

Stella Oduah Dumps APGA, Returns To PDP 3 Months After Dumping PDP For APGA / Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) / Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Plans To Dump PDP For APGA – Oduah by metronaija5: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Senator Stella Oduah has described as untrue, recent reports that she plans to dump the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) for the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).

In an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja on Monday, Oduah said that the reports were mere speculations.

An online medium reported on Monday that the Senator had concluded plans to dump her party for APGA ahead of the 2019 election.

However Oduah said that she had no such plans to dump the PDP stressing that the report was false.

She said that speculators were probably just taking advantage of her previous grievance with the party during the build up to the 2017 Anambra Governorship election which she pulled out of over alleged irregularities in the PDP primaries.

“It is untrue, there is nothing like that; I am still a full member of the PDP.

“This is mere speculation, probably because of my anger during the 2017 governorship election primaries of the PDP.

“I am still a full member of our great party the PDP, if I want to leave a party I will make it public myself,” she said.

The senator urged politicians to refrain from attempting to score cheap points by giving false information about other political actors.

Recall that prior the the governorship primaries of the PDP in Anambra, Oduah had passed a vote of confidence on the PDP saying that the party was a dynamic one that meets the yearnings and aspirations of members.

Oduah who then spoke in an interview with newsmen said:

“PDP is a party that is fully republican; it is a party where aspirations and inspirations could be accomplished.

“That is why people gravitate towards PDP.

“Anambra people are hardworking people, they are truly republican and that is why Anambra as a state is a PDP state.

“If you have an election today tomorrow or even in two weeks time, PDP will win,” she said.

Speaking on why she remained in the PDP during the crisis and mass defections, Oduah said that PDP remained the best party and no party compared to it.

She said that she believed in the cardinals of the PDP where everybody had equal opportunity to aspire to be anyone.

Senator Oduah said that she believed in the cardinals of the PDP where people do not require godfathers to win elective positions.

She added that it was only a party like the PDP that could have gone through the challenges it went through and still survive.

http://www.metronaija.ng/no-plans-dump-pdp-apga-oduah/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: No Plans To Dump PDP For APGA – Oduah by NigeriaB(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Great woman!!
Re: No Plans To Dump PDP For APGA – Oduah by Sunofgod(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
For now....
Re: No Plans To Dump PDP For APGA – Oduah by nwanza1: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
adezechukwu na eme ogo the ghost senator
i only hear her jingles only on sapientia fm fan zone

invisible in her senetorial zone which unfortunately is my zone grin

plincess Stella odua adezechukwu na eme ogo (she never do any ogo for me oo) cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Plans To Dump PDP For APGA – Oduah by deboysben(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
decamp to apga and end your political career.

(1) (Reply)

Hawker Falls Off The Bridge After A Hit By A Commercial Bus In Lagos (photos) / Senator Akpabio Denies Rift With Governor Udom, Applauds Him On The Killing Of N / Herdsmen Attack: 4 Killed In A Fresh Attack In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.