Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party - Events (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party (69998 Views)

Pictures From VGH Group Boss Mr Okafor Chinedu Wedding Reception / Official Pictures From “ilaje High School 2012/13” Get Together Party / Pictures From The Calabar Green Carnival Held Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:23am On Jan 09, 2018
Queenbeee:

Lol, the night is still young...

LOL. It's 12am?

You might have some sleep thing you're not paying attention to
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 12:24am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

They never see anything... cheesy

Them they complain about tomorrow... When dollars wan wound us...

That ride must show 2018 cheesy

Benz or nothing, baba mii. Whether legit or crooked cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by remsonik(f): 12:24am On Jan 09, 2018
olu4life:

I'm even more disappointed that with all the educative threads posted on NL, they are still doing the opposite. Leave them o. And they expect the mature ones here to come for this? Another thing i observed, some of them felt out of place but just had to adapt to the alcohol and all so as not to be a topic of discussion. Chai, NL of those days full of intellectual personnel.
*in patience voice* Continue

Honestly this is rubbish, how will a matured person go for this, is it someone who closes late from work or someone who has better things to attend to.

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:25am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

grin Pay 10k and i will give you her digitz then

Young people of these days.. You people like money too much..

Imagine if I asked you 10k for her number.. Won't you call Mynd69(44) to ban me until humanity is extinct?
?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by FRESHG(m): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2018
remsonik:
Nigerian youths let's meet up and discuss the way forward for a better Nigeria. Our leaders do not care about us they only care about their pockets. If hangouts like this can be organised to help, business owners, corporate workers, entrepreneurs and students adding values to them that will be nice.
The shisha you people claim is better than cigarettes has more tobacco than cigarettes. You are putting your lungs and other body organs in trouble with all this.

SECONDED

2 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:26am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Benz or nothing, baba mii. Whether legit or crooked cheesy

Na crooked sure pass... No be say...

#Holla bro... Make I write one or two.

Make google dey bless me. Lol
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

LOL. First of all, I'm not waiting for you to take me serious, I'm taking myself serious.. Deal with that tongue

Secondly.. Ask around.. The way I live in Nigeria, I don't need American visa, it's American visa that needs me.
Oh oh, so you don't know I'm the deity of marriage and childbearing ahbi? undecided undecided

Hahahahahaaha...the last line though. American visa needs you to do what? grin grin grin
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by RoyalBlak007: 12:26am On Jan 09, 2018
remsonik:

Honestly this is rubbish, how will a matured person go for this, is it someone who closes late from work or someone who has better things to attend to.

It was on a Saturday, all they did was to unwind.(In their own way)

Just Smile smiley #DontCatchFeelings

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Alexander001(m): 12:27am On Jan 09, 2018
Where this talk of discussing 9ja future from come self angry? abi una wan talk how to vote for buhari again. una future de buhari hand till 2023. nice party jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariinee:
Nobody brought it on NL for you to judge, it wasn't a contest after all.
And you aren't the voice of NL, are you?
You're going round cycles and heading no where. Every member's voice on here counts. If you didn't want my interrogation then you should've kept your party pictures to yourselves. Now you either answer my question or move on to the next important thing you've got.

5 Likes

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 12:28am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Young people of these days.. You people like money too much..

Imagine if I asked you 10k for her number.. Won't you call Mynd69(44) to ban me until humanity is extinct?
?

Lmao. Alhaji soft agba awo nairaland. Twale ooh

BiafranBushBoy:

Na crooked sure pass... No be say...

#Holla bro... Make I write one or two.

Make google dey bless me. Lol

cheesy grin Baba make i go back to sleep jaare. Safe

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Adukey(f): 12:28am On Jan 09, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

See as you keep face like my left ball.
No let me swear for you. angry

E pain am,lol.Daddy G O must hear this.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by KushyKush: 12:28am On Jan 09, 2018
remsonik:
Nigerian youths let's meet up and discuss the way forward for a better Nigeria. Our leaders do not care about us they only care about their pockets. If hangouts like this can be organised to help, business owners, corporate workers, entrepreneurs and students adding values to them that will be nice.
The shisha you people claim is better than cigarettes has more tobacco than cigarettes. You are putting your lungs and other body organs in trouble with all this.

Do you mind organizing any of those bright ideas you have up there?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Blackhawk03(f): 12:28am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

grin O gbadun cheesy. O so mi di omuti abi ?

Lol. Ati sango, mo ri e to n spit fia. Kaare! Ekun fun ra e! cool undecided
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:30am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariinee:
Oh oh, so you don't know I'm the deity of marriage and childbearing ahbi? undecided undecided

Hahahahahaaha...the last line though. American visa needs you to do what? grin grin grin
grin

Really? From which pantheon??

Biko.. This looks like a scam..

My dear. Ask about Alhaji soft money, you'd know why American visa is dying to have me..

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 12:30am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Lol. Ati sango, mo ri e to n spit fia. Kaare! Ekun fun ra e! cool undecided

Ekun lo n ke si, ina loju ina lenu cheesy
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by fSociety: 12:30am On Jan 09, 2018
Thrash
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

LOL. It's 12am?

You might have some sleep thing you're not paying attention to

Nah, I'm good. Just that i slept this afternoon, and there's light. Sleep is like the last thing on my mind now.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2018
DaddyKross:

Lmao. Alhaji soft agba awo nairaland. Twale ooh

LOL. Wayo boy..

KushyKush.. Abbei.. Gimi that girl number
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2018
Queenbeee:

Nah, I'm good. Just that i slept this afternoon, and there's light. Sleep is like the last thing on my mind now.

Aite.. Enjoy..
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2018
Adukey:

E pain am,lol.Daddy G O must hear this.

Lol... Na me be daddy G.O.

Oya come report to me.
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by KushyKush: 12:32am On Jan 09, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

LOL. Wayo boy..

KushyKush.. Abbei.. Gimi that girl number

Which girl?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 09, 2018
kimbraa:
You're going round cycles and heading no where. Every member's voice on here counts. If you didn't want my interrogation then you should've kept your party pictures to yourselves. Now you either answer my question or move on to the next important thing you've got.
You are the one going around circles, obviously. I don't see how the monikers of those that came affect you. And I don't see how posting the pictures calls for interrogation, it's not an interview. Even if there would be an interrogation,I think only seun or a moderator has that right.

And no, your voice doesn't count. It is like the drop of a needle in a marketplace on a market day, no one cares. smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Gorgeousolasco(f): 12:32am On Jan 09, 2018
Mariinee:
Lmao. grin grin

He isn't married jare, he is single and searching. But iyamm his one and only beautiful daughter. Daddykross, you have a crush. tongue tongue
grin

Like seriously? He isn't married? Ehhn�
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by Blackhawk03(f): 12:32am On Jan 09, 2018
remsonik:

Ma'am, it was on a Saturday. A Saturday! Besides, people weren't forced to be in attendance. You go for Owanbes, don't you? This is our own Owanbe...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by farano(f): 12:33am On Jan 09, 2018
Wow! I like this kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by BiafranBushBoy: 12:33am On Jan 09, 2018
Alexander001:
Where this talk of discussing 9ja future from come self angry? abi una wan talk how to vote for buhari again. una future de buhari hand till 2023. nice party jare.

No mind them assholes...

Lol... Discuss which future, when guys dey ball commot from the CUNTry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by DaddyKross: 12:33am On Jan 09, 2018
Gorgeousolasco:

Like seriously? He isn't married? Ehhn�

angry
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by hollywater: 12:33am On Jan 09, 2018
Jobless youths
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:33am On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:

Which girl?

Short hair
Light skin

Bball jersey
Bumshort

Fine asf
Fresh milk laps

1 Like

Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by obiorathesubtle: 12:34am On Jan 09, 2018
farano:
Wow! I like this kiss

Why didn't you come?
Re: Official Pictures From The Nairaland Get Together Party by gretblue: 12:34am On Jan 09, 2018
corperscorner:

Your grammar won't allow them to came grin
lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

Couple Cutting Goat As Their Wedding Cake [PICS] / Photos From Baba Ijebu's 80th Birthday Bash / Pictures From A Glamorous Wedding In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.