Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" (29072 Views)

Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC / Jagaba Adams Dumps APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by thedondada(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Na today.

All these political hoes without principle. Decamping is only usedni the Nigerian political space. It means you the decamper have no beliefs. the parties you are decamping from and to also lack priciple.

We are bleeped
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by temitemi1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
PDP is taking over God willing...

1 Like

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by princechurchill(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
PHILipu1:

I hope when another one move from PDP to APC,you guys will allow people to hear word?

Am an independent
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by vendenna: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
ok
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by PHILipu1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
princechurchill:

Am an independent
Do an independent celebrate movement of politicians from one party to another?
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by gurunlocker: 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
We are in the winter transfer window...
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by chikason68(m): 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
yarimo:
Mtcheeew nonsense talk from The So called hon Adams. Nigerians are 100 % in support of APC government all over the country.
chai!!! You need brain surgery.
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by Namt: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
Tell middle belt that are still in ship to realise same b4 they get sunk I weeps 4 dem
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by ud4u: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
No doubt, sinking ship indeed
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by poseidon12: 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
You are a real man.
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by YoungLionken(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
Who's with me on this
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by princechurchill(m): 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
PHILipu1:

Do an independent celebrate movement of politicians from one party to another?

I celebrate people who see the lies and deceit of this government and make a bold step by leaving their congregation.

1 Like

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by PHILipu1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
princechurchill:

I celebrate people who see the lies and deceit of this government and make a bold step by leaving their congregation.
But you didn't support those that saw the lies and deceit of Jonathan and PDP and voted against them.
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by princechurchill(m): 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
PHILipu1:
But you didn't support those that saw the lies and deceit of Jonathan and PDP and voted against them.

With this present condition of security and prosperity of a middle class man in this country..
Jonathan is better than buhari

3 Likes

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by Owutuotuo(m): 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
yarimo:
Mtcheeew nonsense talk from The So called hon Adams. Nigerians are 100 % in support of APC government all over the country.

Who is this? Who commissioned you to speak for Nigerians, and what (if not acute blindness to reality)gives you so much confidence that APC government has the support of Nigerians? So you wane tutto tell me that the victimised communities in Benue are also in support abi??

A bê wa gbà mí ni?
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by tiwiex(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hector09:
And this adam thought that i am going to take him serious, jumbing frm apc to pdp, there is no difference, pda is never a saint, nor is apc
He hasn't joined any party yet.

1 Like

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by PHILipu1(m): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
princechurchill:

With this present condition of security and prosperity of a middle class man in this country..
Jonathan is better than buhari
But statistics shows that from 2013 to may 29 2015 that Jonathan was president that there was more attacks by herdsmen and more death from herdsmen attack than during Buhari period so far.
You can goggle it and see.

Any president will perform well if he/she can sell crude oil for $140 that Jonathan was selling at a time.
For me things could have been worse than this if Jonathan was around till now.

Buhari is 10 times better than Jonathan in all ways.

1 Like

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by Henrytemse: 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
Kingspin:
When big ship like Nigeria is sinking automatically everybody onboard will sunk with it.
Except the Biafrans
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by princechurchill(m): 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
PHILipu1:

But statistics shows that from 2013 to may 29 2015 that Jonathan was president that there was more attacks by herdsmen and more death from herdsmen attack than during Buhari period so far.
You can goggle it and see.

Any president will perform well if he/she can sell crude oil for $140 that Jonathan was selling at a time.
For me things could have been worse than this if Jonathan was around till now.

Buhari is 10 times better than Jonathan in all ways.

I read news daily not google the number of their killings is too much this time around..
9.7 million jobs lost since 2016 i hope u don't blame it on the prize of crude oil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by PaulOgrady: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
“The Governor of Kaduna State has continually said, he does not need the votes from Southern Kaduna to win election. He has demonstrated that he values the life of a cow than the lifes of Southern Kaduna people. So, I can’t stay with them in the same party,” he added.
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by Hector09(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
tiwiex:
He hasn't joined any party yet.
its very obvious that he is going to pdp
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by Prinztong(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
yarimo:
Which Nigerians
Pls Count me Out Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by PHILipu1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
princechurchill:

I read news daily not google the number of their killings is too much this time around..
9.7 million jobs lost since 2016 i hope u don't blame it on the prize of crude oil
Give it to the present government for coming out with the truth not like the PDP government that was hiding the real statistics and figures of things on ground then and made APC to base their campaign on those fake figures and statistics.

Take it or leave it,Nigeria was already into recession before PDP handed over but were deceiving us and the international community with fake statistics of the economy so that they could win the 2015 elections.

We can also blame the job lose on crude oil too.
When we were selling crude oil that high then,what stopped PDP from paying contractors then to keep this people on site so that there wouldn't be job lose?

What stopped PDP from securing our job market and diversify the economy when we were making so much then?

You are talking of 9.7 million jobs but believe me that if PDP were still incharge till now and price of crude oil drop so low and their looting continue,it will have been like 20 or 30 million jobs lost so far.

Things could have been worse than this ok.
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by princechurchill(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
PHILipu1:

Give it to the present government for coming out with the truth not like the PDP government that was hiding the real statistics and figures of things on ground then and made APC to base their campaign on those fake figures and statistics.

Take it or leave it,Nigeria was already into recession before PDP handed over but were deceiving us and the international community with fake statistics of the economy so that they could win the 2015 elections.

We can also blame the job lose on crude oil too.
When we were selling crude oil that high then,what stopped PDP from paying contractors then to keep this people on site so that there wouldn't be job lose?

What stopped PDP from securing our job market and diversify the economy when we were making so much then?

You are talking of 9.7 million jobs but believe me that if PDP were still incharge till now and price of crude oil drop so low and their looting continue,it will have been like 20 or 30 million jobs lost so far.

Things could have been worse than this ok.

Bro people are suffering now than before,buhari took us into recession

2 Likes

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by bareal(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Dumping a sinking ship into a sunk ship.....

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by PHILipu1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
princechurchill:

Bro people are suffering now than before,buhari took us into recession
A woman that refused to gather water when it rains will not have water to use when it stop raining.

So,when we refused to diversify,save,build infrastructures,secure our job markets like Saudi Arabia,Qatar,UAE when we had crude oil boom due to unrest and sanctions in some oil producing nations,what do you expect.

It is due to Buhari good handling of things that we are not like Venezuela today.

You ought to thank God that is Buhari that came at this difficult period.
Maybe me and you could have be refugees in other countries by now
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by yarimo(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
Prinztong:

Which Nigerians
Pls Count me Out Abeg
before nko? You are a citizen of SOMALIA, so am talking of Nigerians .
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by erico2k2(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
Oga as you on resig, do not join PDP infact do not join any party, stay off politics, if you was not suspended would you be talking all these craaaap
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
RZArecta:
Buhari na goat, his supporters are also goats grin
Are you a pig? grin
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by salmonkas178(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
He's must be a baggar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together / Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno / APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.