Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,388 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) (28372 Views)

Angry Woman Stabs Her Pregnant Co-Wife To Death In Lagos / Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State / “rich” Man Begs For Dear Life After Being Mobbed For Brutalizing A “poor” Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by pesty100(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
solochris:
I didn't finish the story o, but I can tell what our women on steering are capable of doing. She will block u, refuse to go back, and still be running her mouth... They didn't beat u people well
what is this one saying?
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
Really very sad after watching this video, no body should be treated like this i said nobody. Nigerian police are just not it. Who knows where they got that 30k maybe from another victim.

I will say that they all should be shown the way out more, competent individual are needed in Nigerian police. cry
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
KushyKush:
The Nigerian police are not your friends.

Don't chat with them... Ignore them when you drive through and they wave at you. If you see any of them dying, walk pass instead of assisting to help.

They are criminals and they don't deserve to be treated with respect.
you've spoken absolutely well..I hate police from the bottom of my heart..stupid men.
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by solochris(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
pesty100:
what is this one saying?

If I sound u eeh
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nigerians can be lawless bt the police has to know how to handle different people and situations professionally not like thugs
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by solochris(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
Backinfront:
You better read the story.

Ayam not reading anything
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by millomaniac: 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
Wesporting:
Popular Instagram Twerker, dancer, Jane Mena, shares videos of police officers brutalizing her sister and her pregnant friend.

"This whole issue started from a guy who refused to reverse back a little for my friend to drive by as she couldn’t go back herself Cos of the way my street was filled with stones and her car was really low. She then left her car on the same road the guy blocked and walked down to my house, 3mins later, we saw police men from ZONE 5 around the car, they were actually patrolling and stopped, I hurriedly told my friend to go check it out thinking we could resolve the situation amicably, on getting there, they were about to loosen her plate number leaving the other guys car that actually blocked the road and that’s when I intervened on her behalf, the minute I said “oga abeg leave the plate number” that’s how these guys shouted at me, WILL YOU GET OF HERE YOU BASTARD, YOU ARE BECOMING AN UNBECOMING, pointing at me, at this stage I asked him not to intimidate us with his guns or power, and that’s when he jacked up my dress, my kid sister came and intervented, before I could say “jack” these police men were dragging her on the floor, hitting her from left, right, centre and above. She actually fainted and another slap woke her up from her slumber. Thank God for a guy who came to save her from their grips, then a police woman that wasn’t on uniform, came at me shouting while we were resolving this issue again o. YOU THINK SEY YOU DEY MAD, I MAD PASS YOU, and then she came jacking at me too o and I held her dress close to her chest too to leave mine alone and that’s how they said I have beaten up a police woman “who wasn’t on uniform” these men put their handcuffs on me and was dragging me on the road to their hilux car, carrying me and hitting me like I was a criminal, all these, I still refused to enter and this went on for about 7mins before a soldier guy came and said if we must go anywhere, it must be his car I would enter, i agreed and went into his car, at this point he started asking me, what happened, my dear brothers and sister, the next thing I saw was the policeman hitting my pregnant friend telling her to stop the video and it resulted to her strangling her neck and she went into coma. CONT FROM PIC."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odg4TdjS29Y&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm4FjVQzfHk&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/09/nigerian-police-officers-brutalizing-girl-and-her-pregnant-friend-video/

Sorry for your predicament. This is the problem we have with our police. However your friend should not have blocked the road.
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by Snow02: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
if you think these police men are different from the thugs politicians hire during election then you are deceiving yourself it's them them

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by safarigirl(f): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
shocked
donstan18:

They are your friends.

They messed up with the brutality, but I doubt if policemen can just beat a woman up without a tangible reason or cause.

Let's be truthful, if the possible offense of those victims takes place with a soldier, the headline might not be this better.
there is no tangible reason for a policeman to brutalize a civilian in this manner. We have all become so used to being abused in this country that we think it is normal

It is not normal, in a sane country these idiots would have been suspended by bow or even fired and a civil suit brought against them

But in Nigeria, filled with mentally unstable people, such behaviour is shamelessly excused. If thwy vrutakize your sister like this, please, ask her what she did before you do anything else
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by HallaDaTruth: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Deal with them at all cost
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
safarigirl:
:othere is no tangible reason for a policeman to brutalize a civilian in this manner. We have all become so used to being abused in this country that we think it is normal

It is not normal, in a sane country these idiots would have been suspended by bow or even fired and a civil suit brought against them

But in Nigeria, filled with mentally unstable people, such behaviour is shamelessly excused. If thwy vrutakize your sister like this, please, ask her what she did before you do anything else
...policemen are also civilians..police is a civil force ..
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by XX01(f): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Policemen are the chief wife/women beaters.
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by Backinfront(m): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
solochris:

Ayam not reading anything
Why not bruh. I see you live in that mazy hazy world where women are always the cause of everything that goes wrong. Better grow up and expand your thought process.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by safarigirl(f): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Kenturkey048:
...policemen are also civilians..police is a civil force ..
it is a para-military organization. That is why they are allowed to carry guns, can you as a civilian carry around a gun freely?

They are subject to civil laws, which is why they can be sued in a civil court unlike the army. But they are not like every other civilian
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by donstan18: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
safarigirl:
:othere is no tangible reason for a policeman to brutalize a civilian in this manner. We have all become so used to being abused in this country that we think it is normal

This is Nigeria, slap a soldier when he/she misbehave s, then others will take the footsteps.

Change begins with you.
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by eightsin(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
popular instagram tweaker! how much does that bring? seems i will become popular nairaland smasher
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
safarigirl:
it is a para-military organization. That is why they are allowed to carry guns, can you as a civilian carry around a gun freely?

They are subject to civil laws, which is why they can be sued in a civil court unlike the army. But they are not like every other civilian
okay..thanks..para-military..not military,,trained armed civilians not ordinary civilians...sorry to ask..what are vigilantes??.para-military are forces that gives assistance to the military..e.g custom ,immigration ,nscdc and police ...they no be ordinary civilians but still be civilians because they ain't military force.
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by Emmahunk(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
donstan18:

They are your friends.

They messed up with the brutality, but I doubt if policemen can just beat a woman up without a tangible reason or cause.

Let's be truthful, if the possible offense of those victims takes place with a soldier, the headline might not be this better.

It would have been a pleasant surprise if no one had come forward to try justifying this animalistic behavior.
Would have been understandable if the civilians were men but women for Pete's sake!
What on earth do you think they could have done to warrant able bodied Police men loosing their senses and endangering the ethics of their profession?
What a shame!
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
The matter should be reported to IGP office.
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by YaxxVille(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
tashashiel:
And they said Police is our friend Smh !!
na lie oo, na me be ur friend.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by browseyd22(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
solochris:
I didn't finish the story o, but I can tell what our women on steering are capable of doing. She will block u, refuse to go back, and still be running her mouth... They didn't beat u people well
U must be very stupid i don't think u have a wife, mother and sister. Go and get a life and stop acting like a loser, such people are better dead than being alive....
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by browseyd22(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
solochris:

I don't think you have a wife, mother or sister,u must be very stupid
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by solochris(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
browseyd22:

I don't think you have a wife, mother or sister,u must be very stupid

U are a useless fellow
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
angry wow.....that slap is out of this world. Police and armed robbers belong in the same group.
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by CzarChris(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
Wesporting:
Popular Instagram Twerker, dancer, Jane Mena, shares videos of police officers brutalizing her sister and her pregnant friend.

"This whole issue started from a guy who refused to reverse back a little for my friend to drive by as she couldn’t go back herself Cos of the way my street was filled with stones and her car was really low. She then left her car on the same road the guy blocked and walked down to my house, 3mins later, we saw police men from ZONE 5 around the car, they were actually patrolling and stopped, I hurriedly told my friend to go check it out thinking we could resolve the situation amicably, on getting there, they were about to loosen her plate number leaving the other guys car that actually blocked the road and that’s when I intervened on her behalf, the minute I said “oga abeg leave the plate number” that’s how these guys shouted at me, WILL YOU GET OF HERE YOU BASTARD, YOU ARE BECOMING AN UNBECOMING, pointing at me, at this stage I asked him not to intimidate us with his guns or power, and that’s when he jacked up my dress, my kid sister came and intervented, before I could say “jack” these police men were dragging her on the floor, hitting her from left, right, centre and above. She actually fainted and another slap woke her up from her slumber. Thank God for a guy who came to save her from their grips, then a police woman that wasn’t on uniform, came at me shouting while we were resolving this issue again o. YOU THINK SEY YOU DEY MAD, I MAD PASS YOU, and then she came jacking at me too o and I held her dress close to her chest too to leave mine alone and that’s how they said I have beaten up a police woman “who wasn’t on uniform” these men put their handcuffs on me and was dragging me on the road to their hilux car, carrying me and hitting me like I was a criminal, all these, I still refused to enter and this went on for about 7mins before a soldier guy came and said if we must go anywhere, it must be his car I would enter, i agreed and went into his car, at this point he started asking me, what happened, my dear brothers and sister, the next thing I saw was the policeman hitting my pregnant friend telling her to stop the video and it resulted to her strangling her neck and she went into coma. CONT FROM PIC."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odg4TdjS29Y&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm4FjVQzfHk&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/09/nigerian-police-officers-brutalizing-girl-and-her-pregnant-friend-video/
This is just too much, all this brutal animalistic behaviours should just stop. Those animals destroying the respect of the uniform should not just loose their job, but also be prosecuted.
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by stblessing(f): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
The Nigerian police are nothing but devils in uniforms! When we talk of top criminals and terrorists in nigeria, they come second after fulani herdsmen. Heck
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by ba7man(m): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
Never give a poor man a gun ......... angry
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by Vikipan(m): 12:04am On Jan 10, 2018
donstan18:

They are your friends.

So there is a reason tangible enough to beat up unarmed women?
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by ollybosieb: 2:02am On Jan 10, 2018
donstan18:

I don't know the police have the right to beat anyone, be a man or woman

They are your friends.

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by sunbilor(m): 4:43am On Jan 10, 2018
They should be sacked immediately and prosecuted. Using AK47 riffles to intimidate innocent civilians should be treated as a very serious crime. Reform Sars now.
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:14am On Jan 10, 2018
STUPID IDIOTS
Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by Biggers82(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2018
End Police Now ..........!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Goes Unclad To Fight Police Man After Being Assaulted In Benin City / Slay Queen Caught On CCTV Camera Stealing Dress Outside A Boutique In Lagos / Soldiers Saved Us From Being Kidnapped On The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.