Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) (28369 Views)

Angry Woman Stabs Her Pregnant Co-Wife To Death In Lagos / Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State / “rich” Man Begs For Dear Life After Being Mobbed For Brutalizing A “poor” Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by henrybomb(m): 8:43am On Jan 10, 2018
Only in Nigeria will this happen,na civilian dem dey get power make armrobber show now dem go pick race

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by 9icetoo(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
donstan18:

They are your friends.

They messed up with the brutality, but I doubt if policemen can just beat a woman up without a tangible reason or cause.

Let's be truthful, if the possible offense of those victims takes place with a soldier, the headline might not be this better.
take time and read what wrote again. you, like many other Nigerians have come to accept the brutish and uncivilized nature of our security apparatus.
if a question (of whatever nature) can elicit such an attack on a pregnant woman, from a 'policeman', then he shouldn't be in the police service.
In any other organisation, that policeman will be fired and sued to court for assault and battery and attempted murder.
use your head.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Brutalizing Girl And Her Pregnant Friend (Video) by tashashiel(f): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
YaxxVille:
na lie oo, na me be ur friend.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Recent Tragic Experience With The Police / How I Scaled Church Fence To Evade Arrest.. Cultist (pictured) / Lagos Pastor Arrested For Defrauding Church Members 

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.