Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Man Needs Sex Regularly! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Needs Sex Regularly! (716 Views)

Medical Problems That Can Be Prevented By Having Sex Regularly / My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / Does Having Sex Regularly Enhance Girls General Body Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Needs Sex Regularly! by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2018
Men need sex to survive. its hardwireded in the head and body. Its not that we are uncontrollably Hot, its just that we need sex to survive, to look young nd fit. its just hardwired!
Re: Man Needs Sex Regularly! by Cowbuoy: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2018
Speak for yourself, dude... undecided
Re: Man Needs Sex Regularly! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Men need sex to survive. its hardwireded in the head and body. Its not that we are uncontrollably Hot, its just that we need sex to survive, to look young nd fit. its just hardwired!
Your mates are thinking of how to make inventions and make the world great.
Re: Man Needs Sex Regularly! by Xinzu: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Allow the guy have his sex na? grin

Re: Man Needs Sex Regularly! by ubunja(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
and your peers are busy practising their BJ skills while you on NL wasting time on inventions. grin
practise makes perfect
Re: Man Needs Sex Regularly! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2018
ubunja:

and your peers are busy practising their BJ skills while you on NL wasting time on inventions. grin
practise makes perfect
I don't like to reply you so don't quote me.

1 Like

Re: Man Needs Sex Regularly! by ubunja(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't like to reply you so don't quote me.
you think i like qouting you? grin
just stop texting wierd stufff and you will never smell me.

otherwise deactive your Nairaland account.coz as long as you are a member you will be qouted. rest assured.

1 Like

Re: Man Needs Sex Regularly! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2018
ubunja:

you think i like qouting you? grin
just stop texting wierd stufff and you will never smell me.

otherwise deactive your Nairaland account.coz as long as you are a member you will be qouted. rest assured.
Quote me if you like and it is my opinion and I won't stop because you told me to.And I won't reply you.
Re: Man Needs Sex Regularly! by ubunja(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Quote me if you like and it is my opinion and I won't stop because you told me to.And I won't reply you.
thats the spirit.
free flow of hatred. grin
Re: Man Needs Sex Regularly! by Elparaiso(m): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2018
OP is right though, we need sex to survive. My own kweshun is how does it help us stay fit though? I really do not know.
Re: Man Needs Sex Regularly! by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:36am On Jan 09, 2018
Fact

(1) (Reply)

Men: Here Are 10 Qualities Your Dream Wife Should Have. / 13 Reasons To Have Sex With Your Partner Every Night / Is My Wooing Successful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.