Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

The Most Romantic Way To Propose To An African Lady ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Way To Propose To An African Lady ! (2298 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Romantic Way To Propose To An African Lady ! by pyramid777(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2010
Hi people,

I am preparing to propose to my fiancee anytime from now, considering the fact that i might only do it once in my lifetime, i really want to get it right & make it so so perfect wink

Please i sincerely need advice from all & sundry on effective tips to blow my fiancees mind away & ensure it lingers in her mind for a lifetime,

Lets hear your bright ideas please,
Re: The Most Romantic Way To Propose To An African Lady ! by sulad82i(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2010
Its kinda challenging to come up with the perfect way to propose to ur gurl.
Can you give us more info on what she likes alone, and what you guys like together as a couple?
Re: The Most Romantic Way To Propose To An African Lady ! by pyramid777(m): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2010
she really likes good surprises, she is a fairy tale kinda girl having grown up reading so many cinderalla, rapunzel & sleeping beauty novels,

i just want to get it right, embarassed

please help !!! cry

Ladies can i have your ideas pleasssssssssssssssssss
Re: The Most Romantic Way To Propose To An African Lady ! by BABILON: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2010
Well it all depend whom she is and whom re u also, when it comes to a thing like this kind, especially relationship that will lead to marriege i think big grammers are not needed, if you never know whom the girl is just try first to know her well then after that go straight to her,  face her eye to eye, tell her your mind dont try to speak beyound your capacity, speak freely and easy, as you will composed yourself properly before goes to her and watch her reaction and respond but know also that such battle can not be overcome by just a day but in a gradual process. if she is your own you will have her, I WISH YOU SAVE JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Most Romantic Way To Propose To An African Lady ! by baruchlady(f): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2010
since u say she's a fairy tale girl( thumbs up 2 ur girl)

why don't u do it d fairy tale way, i mean the prince charming way, go get a horse and a shiny armour and sword, sweep her off her feet and carry her on ur horse, charging towards ur palace grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

okay just kidding wink wink wink wink but i think she'll like a fairy tale proposal, so just go 2 a fancy restaurant or some outdoor place u'll know she'll like, and then start a conversation, maybe in d middle of it, u'll get down on ur knees and, u know d rest smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley, we :Dll another thing if people r there while u get on ur kness, i think it's gonna make her feel special cheesy grin

u berra don 4get 2 pray b4 u carry go grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Way To Propose To An African Lady ! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2010
Does it really matter if she's African or not? grin funny topic.

sulad82i:

Its kinda challenging to come up with the perfect way to propose to your gurl.
Can you give us more info on what she likes alone, and what you guys like together as a couple?

I think U should answer this questions, then we will be able to help.
Re: The Most Romantic Way To Propose To An African Lady ! by rascalo: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2010
just give her surprises things every last week of the month especially things she like most that is my own advice
Re: The Most Romantic Way To Propose To An African Lady ! by sulad82i(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2010
My girl is like yours too wink. She love fairy tales.
I havent propose to her yet though but I've been thinking on how to.
Here is an idea,
1. Like someone said up there u can go to a restaurant with lot of pple. I dont think you should do it alone though.
    Plan ahead of time, meet the restaurant manager and let him her know. You can make shirts for the waiters and print one word on each, with all of them asking the question. Try make the waitress dress almost like the characters she love in the fairy tales. So you have them wear shirts asking "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" You can add a twist so u can make it personal.

2. Another, if you are not the kind that want to be seeing doing that. You can play a hide and seek game with her. Play it in a way that you'll have her respond to some question in papers. you can keep those for your memory. Start in the morning when she's still sleeping, put a paper with direction of what she needs to do very close to where she'll see it, which will lead her to the next one. The next one will have something you've carefully written and also a direction for her to find the next puzzle. Directions can include on the TV, in the kitchen, by the fridge, in the guest room, and so on. And you the master will be at the last location waiting for her with the present.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Only Old Whites Ladies Romance With Our Young Blacks? / Birthday Wishes / Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.