Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (353292 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Saryea83: 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
obidaddy:
Hello everyone I am a Lawyer, I just noticed the Ptdf scholarship thing which I desperately need and so tried to register. On getting to the institution and country phase I could not locate any programme with regards to Law or Legal studies. Is there anyone in a similar situation here

Lolz! Baba mi, this one nobi law firm, na Engineering and Science inclined. There are many offers in your field which you may not have discovered on yearly basis, ask google

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Saryea83: 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
If I were in the shoe of those who did not make German University as their first choice, I will simply forget DAAD application and Germany entirely. My advice though!
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by opemileniyan: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Someone should please help me out o, I don't see where to upload passport photograph. Your timely response will be appreciated
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by charleslifted(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Saryea83:
If I were in the shoe of those who did not make German University as their first choice, I will simply forget DAAD application and Germany entirely. My advice though!
my oga.. I wan go China ooo
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by kingofthemall: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
When is the closing date for this scholarahip?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by motivationspika(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
kingofthemall:
february10
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Saryea83: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
kingofthemall:
DAAD application closes by Jan 31, 2018 and many don't have their:

1. Transcript to upload on the website
2.Reference letter, at least one from your lecturer

That z the more reason to forget about Germany and work more on others because they don't require the above for now.
My advice though!
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Saryea83: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
charleslifted:
my oga.. I wan go China ooo

Charles I dey feel you! At least after three months, you begin massive importation to 9ja. One year, you don rich die; that z y China make sense! Only to have it in mind say you no dey go kill yourself for book. No dulling!

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Lyzbet: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
viewingthistopic:

DAAD Registration Portal was scheduled for maintenance this morning. u can check it again by noon.

I am referring to the ptdf page. not the daad page.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Tomiwaa(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
Saryea83:

Charles I dey feel you! At least after three months, you begin massive importation to 9ja. One year, you don rich die; that z y China make sense! Only to have it in mind say you no dey go kill yourself for book. No dulling!
LMAO say massive importation
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Tomiwaa(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Saryea83:

LMAO say massive importation grin
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Saryea83: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tomiwaa:
LMAO say massive importation grin

You suppose know say China na for trade exchange program. While they teach us about oil and gas, in turn we buy their market. Na win-win.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by samuel3818: 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Evening guys. So I made Germany my second choice country but never really knew that the DAAD thing was kind of compulsory. I just got the info ftom a friend this evening.
It's late now but is there a way I can remove the German choice completely?
Thanks
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by bamiDee1(m): 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
samuel3818:
Evening guys. So I made Germany my second choice country but never really knew that the DAAD thing was kind of compulsory. I just got the info ftom a friend this evening.
Thanks

But PTDF stated it clear that "register"with the German Academic Exchange. I didn't see "apply". Anyway, as it is now I refuse to be confused.

I guess it's late to start applying now if truly we're to apply coz i just saw that application closes by next tomorrow.

I leave the rest to God.

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by bamiDee1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ahmed4002:

When you check your waec results

You would see

Exam number.

The last three number is your seat number nor candidate no.

For example

106 is the candidate number

4020615 is the center number.

For that of NECO, the one with Alphabet attached to it is the candidate number.

Please what about the center number for NECO? There's only one number on my NECO cert which carries alphabets. The other number is the Cert Serial number. Now how can I differentiate Exam no from Center no?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by MLDrima: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
bamiDee1:

Please what about the center number for NECO? There's only one number on my NECO cert which carries alphabets. The other number is the Cert Serial number. Now how can I differentiate Exam no from Center no?

Exam number is the one carrying alphabets in NECO (eight numbers plus two alphabets), while centre number carry only numbers (six numbers. e.g 030034)
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Moonie: 1:10am On Jan 30, 2018
gamargu:
For PHD candidates is anyone having problems selecting courses for schools in Germany ?

Please what did you do finally? I noticed that a couple of Uni's have just been added to France. Germany doesnt seem to have much options especially for Environmental Engineering at PhD level even when Germany has good wastewater research. I will like to make Germany my first choice but the reality is harsh. I feel it would have been better we are asked to select a country alone not courses for PhD applicants. Anyone with clearer info on this please help.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Moonie: 2:19am On Jan 30, 2018
Sozaboy:
For PhD applicants, In the area of start date/end date, supervisor, dept/faculty, tuition, accomodation fees, what did you fill? Also, please can someone help me with ptdf scholarship helpdesk number

Hi I filled the form for PhD and didnt see this. Rather I was appalled I could not fill in Germany cos the schools there didnt have any course of interest. Please am I alone? Even the newly added French schools hold no promise.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Moonie: 2:20am On Jan 30, 2018
Quoran:
Anyone noticed that you cannot select certain courses in some schools? For instance, if you choose TUM in Germany or even French Institute of Petroleum , you cannot select a course and the form won't let you proceed to the next page.

What did you do finally? I wanted to select TUM but could not as well.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by EdoBoy90(m): 5:12am On Jan 30, 2018
obidaddy:
Hello everyone I am a Lawyer, I just noticed the Ptdf scholarship thing which I desperately need and so tried to register. On getting to the institution and country phase I could not locate any programme with regards to Law or Legal studies. Is there anyone in a similar situation here

Lawyer! Lawyer!!! Here is for Engineering and science graduates.

Engineering, Science and Technology Are The Future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by samuel3818: 6:10am On Jan 30, 2018
bamiDee1:

But PTDF stated it clear that "register"with the German Academic Exchange. I didn't see "apply". Anyway, as it is now I refuse to be confused.

I guess it's late to start applying now if truly we're to apply coz i just saw that application closes by next tomorrow.

I leave the rest to God.

The funny thing is that I didn't know I needed to register. Now I have registered and activated my account, but I just cannot find my way through the site. Please do you mind guiding me through the "registration" process? Or is that all the "registration" requires of me?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by EdoBoy90(m): 7:38am On Jan 30, 2018
You Guys Should stop complaining about this Germany and DAAD stuff of a thing.

We need credible information not this DAAD wahala.

Your DESTINY doesn't lie in Germany.

You have China and France to choose from.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Sozaboy: 7:59am On Jan 30, 2018
You didnt see it because PTDF later changed the format and removed them. For the courses of interest, yeah, the options are quite limited and is appaling.
Moonie:

Hi I filled the form for PhD and didnt see this. Rather I was appalled I could not fill in Germany cos the schools there didnt have any course of interest. Please am I alone? Even the newly added French schools hold no promise.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by gamargu(m): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2018
Moonie:

Please what did you do finally? I noticed that a couple of Uni's have just been added to France. Germany doesnt seem to have much options especially for Environmental Engineering at PhD level even when Germany has good wastewater research. I will like to make Germany my first choice but the reality is harsh. I feel it would have been better we are asked to select a country alone not courses for PhD applicants. Anyone with clearer info on this please help.
I selected one university in france and selected a chinese universty but two different courses. Since i am going for computer science my choices are limited.

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Saryea83: 8:18am On Jan 30, 2018
samuel3818:
Thanks

simply go to PTDF website and login, click application, edit application, use your mouse and keep clicking previous/back till you get the first page where you will re-select your choice of course.
Hope that helps! Remember to continue with next after,till you submit again.

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Glurssymum: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2018
please house am having issues at the family details parts. when i click the next button after filling the form an error message pops up which says "an error occurred while saving family info". I need some help guys.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by KenCarthage: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2018
In my opinion I think filling the DAAD form does not imply applying directly to the German schools, but the registration process mentioned by PTDF, since DAAD is only an Exchange Programme platform and PTDF is the consulting organisation. You only err if, in my case for instance, I contact Bremen University directly through online application on their website, or any other means seeking admission.

Filling DAAD form is not that difficult if you first of all download their guidance form and go through it diligently, and refer to it if need be. Secondly, follow instructions. You can only have issues if you don't currently have the mandatory documents to upload. Many requirements listed are not compulsory.

Frankly speaking, DAAD form should take you not more than 4 hours to fill and submit if you have those mandatory documents handy. You only have to edit your already prepared statement of purpose.

Or better still go back to your PTDF application and click on 'my application' then click on 'edit my application', your application form will be displayed once again, click on the 'next' icon until you get to where you need to make changes. Simply change your country from Germany to any other. You can change as many times as you want but make sure to click the 'submit' and 'done' button.

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by KenCarthage: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2018
Glurssymum:
please house am having issues at the family details parts. when i click the next button after filling the form an error message pops up which says "an error occurred while saving family info". I need some help guys.

Check your file sizes, make sure they comply with the stated size of not more than 200kb each, and jpg or png only. Although pdf can go through but I advice you use jpg format.

If you have followed their instructions carefully, then simply refresh your browser over and over. Change the browser if need be you should be fine.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by donpaulo44(m): 11:35am On Jan 30, 2018
If you're among applicants that the NASU and SSANU strike wants to frustrate via transcript, please join me on twitter lets engage the govt with the hashtag EndNASUstrikeNow . lets do this and make it trend, my handler @PaulPositive4
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Moonie: 11:37am On Jan 30, 2018
Well guys, I do not know about others but I prefer Germany to France and China. Their Wastewater engineering research seems more robust than France and China. Schools like Kalrushe Institute of Tech., RW Aachen, Uni of Stuttgart are massive here. But it appears PTDF have a different thinking.
I will just bid my time with my fingers crossed. I always felt the French schools were less and recently they added new ones. I think M.Sc guys might just take a look again at the schools. But if you are a PhD student thinking of an Environmental based research, please let's brainstorm. What did you do? What are or were your choices? That Uni of Lyon and UPMC Environmental research doesnt seem robust. And I am not totally convinced about China.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by charleskaro: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
HEY GUYS CAN SOMEONE help SEND ME THE DAAD FORM AS MINE IS SHOWING ERROR MESSAGES....HERE IS MY EMAIL -charleskaro1012@gmail.com
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by charleskaro: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
HEY GUYS CAN SOMEONE help SEND ME THE DAAD FORM URGENTLY AS MINE IS SHOWING ERROR MESSAGES....HERE IS MY EMAIL -charleskaro1012@gmail.com cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (105) (Reply)

[Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.