Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

My Experience On Counseling For Marriage With 7 Types Of Singles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience On Counseling For Marriage With 7 Types Of Singles (721 Views)

See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You. / 7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience On Counseling For Marriage With 7 Types Of Singles by Dasgoro: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
1. The overly spiritual.

These ones fail to understand that spirituality is not by faith( praying and fasting), alone but also works.

They think this means spiritualizing everything...

Forgeting simple things like patience, understanding etc

We should know that the hieght of this is dying for your spouse in sacrifice and not expecting them to be angels like you.

Note: This comes from pride; the worst one... Spiritual pride.

When these set of singles became broken and flexible, marriage happened for them. ��
Re: My Experience On Counseling For Marriage With 7 Types Of Singles by Dasgoro: 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
2. The Rules benders.

This is very srtaight foward...

They can't believe that it is possible to marry, by 100% trust in God..

Some tried to help him, got married and are stuck in tolerable ones.

While the others, eventually allowed God's word to rule their lives, and got into favourable unions.
Re: My Experience On Counseling For Marriage With 7 Types Of Singles by Dasgoro: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
3. The follow throughs.

I call these ones the God chasers...

They most time are clear about what God's will is for marriage... They start early. Stick to His leading, and only need such counsel as spiritual guides , and partners in this course.

Their marriages has always been according to their faith. ��
Re: My Experience On Counseling For Marriage With 7 Types Of Singles by Dasgoro: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
4. The Opionated.

These ones never believe anything is wrong with them, so never work on improvements.

They don't like chastisement, to be reproved or rebuked.

Marriage is an institution of two submissive people.

They hardly change, only for when they feel are running out of time...

They should know that marriage is a school that only death or rapture will graduate you of... Keep learning.

In all my years, i have noticed that this set hardly get marriage, because their body language tells God that they don't need His help.

God is merciful, and at times this mercy .manifests in their marriage. �
Re: My Experience On Counseling For Marriage With 7 Types Of Singles by Dasgoro: 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
5. The players.

They don't believe in all we are doing inhere... Only until it is too late.. They never take counseling or God's word serious.

For them, it is just one big joke... They dont say it but live it. They see people get married months upon month's and feel when ready it wont take them a weekend.

They are young, educated, ambitious and full of tomorrow... Forgeting that they only have today.

Dont get me wrong, they are believers.

Most singles were and are in this group..
Procrastination is their only problem.

Never put till morrow what you can do today.

These sets of people marry the hard way...

Through needless sacrifices ; prayers, givings and fastings.. They are the late bloomers.

99.9% marry sloppy and late. �
Re: My Experience On Counseling For Marriage With 7 Types Of Singles by Dasgoro: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
6. The learners

There isn't much to say about them, but that they take everything in that is taught. Not just using it to get married but for the marriage also.

Sometimes they can even ask supposedly borin questions... Very active and never getting enough.

God favours them with marriage; they don't struggle for spouse, job, money etc

Their marriage is always a miracle.

Their child-like faith is what gives them this direct access to God.

God is able, and Godspeed to all their marriages. Amen��
Re: My Experience On Counseling For Marriage With 7 Types Of Singles by Dasgoro: 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
Finally

7. The materialistic.

Don't know how to even start with this.

All they go for in marriage is comfort.

The virtuous woman in prov.31 built her own company..these set of people go for readymade life.

Marriage is a journey, we must start small and end big, and not the other way round.

It get late for them, because no matter the counseling...they still end up scheming their way to what they want.

It is when in marriage they start regretting getting married to wealth and not the spouse.

Such marriage can lead to hell ; You cannot serve God and mammon.

God deliver anyone on this path in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: My Experience On Counseling For Marriage With 7 Types Of Singles by Fxmanager(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Reply, If Your Mom Says This / Who Enjoys Sex More, Men Or Women? / 11 Best Ways To Keep A Man Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.