Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

3 Ways To Make A Girl Attracted And Submissive To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Ways To Make A Girl Attracted And Submissive To You (1589 Views)

10 Ways To Make Any Woman To Be Loyal And Submissive To You. / Dominance And Submissive / Is The Lady Meant To Be Submissive To The Guy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Make A Girl Attracted And Submissive To You by TheMenCode: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
I have been going through comments from my essays, I'm in many cases shock about the comments I get, so many guys are still stuck in the she's out of my league frame mindset when it's comes to some women. They place ladies in pedestal like a tin god and tell themselves that this one is 'low moral girl' and high moral girl'.

This is the 21st century, no ONE woman should be place in any level above others. Why demean yourself, I get it, you have been told to play nice and be careful not to offend her. But how long will you sacrificed yourself, your moments for her? This is the time to be you and do you, lead the life your love and love the life you lead. The Sisterhood has no chill right now and the dating world is a freaking survival of the fittest.

This three ways will get her attracted to you without having to say or do the nice things you were told since you were a 5 year old boy.

1. Show High Value

Written about increasing your social value in many of my essays, many guys make the mistake of thinking for the woman, (maybe she's will be busy at that time, maybe she won't like this or that..) this is wrong, you are important and everything should be about you. At first she may be angry with you, but she will come to accept it, realizing you are not afraid to be yourself and been in your world is a plus for her not for you and this will make her work to earn the privilege to be your priority.

Never consider what she's doing, or will she be comfortable with my questions, I see she's busy and maybe we can talk later. NO! What you have to say is more important, and don't trade it for anything, a woman will jump through the fence, window to be with the man she consider high value. Just do what you need to do and never consider what she's doing at the moment. If she's really busy, she will create time for you. People have time for what is important to them.

2. Dominate Her:

I wish I can play a video of domination right now, but will talk you through it in the easiest possible ways, when you're with her, don't stay too far from her rather be close to her, stand one meter apart, but be careful not to invade her privacy. Talk about what you want and change the topic to what suit you. You're in charge, lead her to the direction you want.

3. Look Straight Into Her Eyes And Mouth:

This is where many guys miss the ability to trigger that part of her brain that will make her attracted to you with little effort from you. When you're talking to her, make sure you're looking straight into her eyes and mouth simultaneously, this will create a connection that she can't explain but that feeling of...oh, this guy I met today, we had a connection i think so, don't know what it's yet...When you look straight into her eyes, you can see her weakness and this will trigger her submissive nature to follow your lead.

Woman follow any man who can lead them, this is why you see a guy not too well off, (you strongly believe better than) pull of the 'high class girl' because he can lead, and never give a Bleep about following or doing something because she likes it. He's not trying to impress or be too careful around, no need to speak with different intonation.

There's so much power in the eyes, it's a sign of strength and confidence. Have you ever wonder why adult get angry when talking to a child and the child looks elsewhere? You hear the adult screamed, look my eyes, I’m talking to you! Staring straight into a woman eyes when talking to eye create the same effect in her...submission to your will.

If you would like a deeper understanding of inter-sexual dynamics, you may visit our blog www.TheMenCode.com.ng

Re: 3 Ways To Make A Girl Attracted And Submissive To You by cruzita(f): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
2018 year of breakthrough not follow follow

(1) (Reply)

Very Fat Nigerian Lady Declares Search For A Regular Sex Partner On Twitter / For Men Only: Why She Will Leave you For Another Man / 200 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.