Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It (1444 Views)

I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by saabright(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
I broke up with my first ever girl friend, my first love two days ago. I think am going crazy and i feel like my heart is about to be pulled out. I can hardly hold back the tears and pain that follows.... Guys please I need your advice..please
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by devilmaycry: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by samtinx(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin grin these is where the real men are made ok,now my advice to you os that you dont do anything stupid these is like a test bro!.if it dos'nt kill you then it will definitely make you stronger :/ :/

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by kamarra(f): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
U go dey alright, its a normal reaction after a sour break up, just bear it and take one day at a time wink
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by saabright(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
kamarra:
U go dey alright, its a normal reaction after a sour break up, just bear it and take one day at a time wink

am honestly crying here.......smiling at the same time....mixed feelings
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by saabright(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
kamarra:

I hope so
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by saabright(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
samtinx:
grin grin these is where the real men are made ok,now my advice to you os that you dont do anything stupid these is like a test bro!.if it dos'nt kill you then it will definitely make you stronger :/ :/

smiles...yea
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by Sugar97(f): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
So sorry to hear. Its okay to cry, it brings relief
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by Stevengerd(m): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
Na sweetness be the outcome of your bitterleaf op.. no kee ursef. Aimoye Heartbreak

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by saabright(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sugar97:

jus wishing I can fast forward time or rewind time

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by saabright(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sugar97:

thanks
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by saabright(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Stevengerd:
Na sweetness be the outcome of your bitterleaf op.. no kee ursef. Aimoye Heartbreak

smiles....
I actually thought of taking sleeping pills....to jus dose off
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by ManIzHot: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Funny! No be you break up? Abi person still dey lick sweet and still dey complain say it too sweet?
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by kamarra(f): 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
saabright:

am honestly crying here.......smiling at the same time....mixed feelings

This one u are smiling, maybe u plan on going back to her!! Its a normal stuvv, u will remember this day and laugh at ur self in the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by Stevengerd(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
saabright:

smiles....
I actually thought of taking sleeping pills....to jus dose off
wetin cause the heartbreak gan?
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by stephenkhalaf(m): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
saabright:

jus wishing I can could fast forward time or rewind time
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by CryptoClub2018: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sleepless longer night loading. Take heart bro
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by saabright(m): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
stephenkhalaf:

jus wishing I can could fast forward time or rewind time
thanks
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by saabright(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Stevengerd:
we Dont get along....always arguing
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by mavinjay1(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
saabright:
I broke up with my first ever girl friend, my first love two days ago. I think am going crazy and i feel like my heart is about to be pulled out. I can hardly hold back the tears and pain that follows.... Guys please I need your advice..please
hummn u mux be young!!!
I wanna ask how long have you been dating ds girl? And Share us the story on why you broke up with her...
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by saabright(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
kamarra:

This one u are smiling, maybe u plan on going back to her!! Its a normal stuvv, u will remember this day and laugh at ur self in the future.

yea.....I love her now and always.....(crying)
am jus extremely lonely right now
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by saabright(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
mavinjay1:

hummn u mux be young!!!
I wanna ask how long have you been dating ds girl? And Share us the story on why you broke up with her...

am not DAT young......I decided not to date anyone until my final year in school....DAT was wen I started dating her.....almost five years with her before the break up

we constantly argue over notin and she DAT type that talks a lot and won't ever act like the female
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by saabright(m): 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Stevengerd:

we constantly argue over notin and she DAT type that talks a lot and won't ever act like the female....I have my own faults though......almost a five yrs relationship.
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by Stevengerd(m): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
saabright:

we Dont get along....always arguing
Why not talk to her, sit her down and talk senses into her head
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by saabright(m): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Stevengerd:
Why not talk to her, sit her down and talk senses into her head

it will end up in argument.....cos wen am talking she never listens, she always want to talk too
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2018

Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by kamarra(f): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
saabright:

yea.....I love her now and always.....(crying)
am jus extremely lonely right now

Ok go back to her undecided
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by Airforce1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
Crying because of woman cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by Airforce1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
This is how i react when i break up with woman

Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by IdeyFindWife: 9:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
saabright:

Hope say nor be you pissed the damsel off with whatever innumerable obnoxious trait gals abhor in males now.

If not, then you can rest assured that you have it your best shot. She was the one who couldn't recognize the gem that you were.

Besides, how old are the two of you anyways? Do you know how many engaged and married people would kill to be in your shoes right now?

Just the fact that you're still "free" enough, not tired down by duties, obligations, offspring, in-laws, (outlaws ), puts you in a place hundreds of millions of men all over the globe would wish they could be!

The mad rush of young love, the hot flames of first love, mehn, you've gotta outgrow it, and fast or Lag gals will play ping-pong with your brain.

And NEWS-FLASH: you're still gonna get your broken like a couple of times more before you sef are thus gonna be so prepped to be useful to totals and your future spouse in the marital setting. Heartbreaks are a vital part of the emotional maturity package, OK?

So, get over it! Get over this wimpy version of yourself! Stop telling yourself you'll "never love another like you loved her again"! You're on the arena now, the show must go on, so, let the games begin, sonny-boy, let the games begin!

NB
Sorry for the epistle but I feel your pain, and am in a mad stunting Lion-King Mufasa/ Spartacus Doctore mood 2nite, cheers!
Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by saabright(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Hope say nor be you pissed the damsel off with whatever innumerable obnoxious trait gals abhor in males now.

If not, then you can rest assured that you have it your best shot. She was the one who couldn't recognize the gem that you were.

Besides, how old are the two of you anyways? Do you know how many engaged and married people would kill to be in your shoes right now?

Just the fact that you're still "free" enough, not tired down by duties, obligations, offspring, in-laws, (outlaws ), puts you in a place hundreds of millions of men all over the globe would wish they could be!

The mad rush of young love, the hot flames of first love, mehn, you've gotta outgrow it, and fast or Lag gals will play ping-pong with your brain.

And NEWS-FLASH: you're still gonna get your broken like a couple of times more before you sef are thus gonna be so prepped to be useful to totals and your future spouse in the marital setting. Heartbreaks are a vital part of the emotional maturity package, OK?

So, get over it! Get over this wimpy version of yourself! Stop telling yourself you'll "never love another like you loved her again"! You're on the arena now, the show must go on, so, let the games begin, sonny-boy, let the games begin!

NB
Sorry for the epistle but I feel your pain, and am in a mad stunting Lion-King Mufasa/ Spartacus Doctore mood 2nite, cheers!

thanks....a lot
at least it made me smile

am 26, she is 24

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With First Ever Love Break Up?? I Think Am Losing It by IdeyFindWife: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
saabright:

thanks....a lot
at least it made me smile

am 26, she is 24

Wow, i go love o kiss;!

Better things are up ahead, it's too early in the year to be down.

There are days when despair might fittingly be the only course of action left but I can assure you, these are not such days.

Best of luck bro, may God fortunes be yours all the way!

(1) (Reply)

A Question On Relationship Please / Long Lasting Sex / Nairalanders,praise,praise,praise The Lord!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.