Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

I Consulted Ifa Priests, Others For Safe Return Of My Daughter From Libya – Fath - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Consulted Ifa Priests, Others For Safe Return Of My Daughter From Libya – Fath (305 Views)

Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha / Senate: I Consulted With Buhari, Tinubu Before Contesting - Ndume / Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Consulted Buhari – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Consulted Ifa Priests, Others For Safe Return Of My Daughter From Libya – Fath by giftsunday2017: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mr Kehinde Enabulele, father of Eki, one of the 846 Edo indigenes who was repatriated from Libya on Tuesday said that he visited an “Ifa priest” and native doctors, for the safe return of his daughter.

Enabulele disclosed that he was not aware that his daughter travelled to Libya, adding that Eki and her mother kept it as secret from him.

“One day I returned from work and asked where she was and her mother told me that she went to visit her aunty.

“Each time I ask, they will keep giving me excuses. Until she called me with one foreign number after three weeks.

“I told her never to call me again and insisted that she must return home. I am not from a very poor family so why should she embark on such journey.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/consulted-ifa-priests-others-safe-return-daughter-libya-father/

Re: I Consulted Ifa Priests, Others For Safe Return Of My Daughter From Libya – Fath by DieBuhari: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
How many human skulls did th Ifa priests demand from you?

Yoruba sef

(1) (Reply)

Re:buhari Appoints New DG Of NIA / Dankwambo And The PDP Quest For Power / The Return Of James Ibori (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.