Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola (12419 Views)

Tinubu, Ambode And I Are Cool Says Fashola / Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola / Works Ministry Executed No Capital Project In 2017, Says Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by Lomprico2: 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Fuel subsidy with all the income, foreign reserve and ECA, abeg comot from my mention.

The subsidy is still being paid today and you are buying it for 220 naira in filling stations.

But why u dey vex sef? cheesy cheesy

Truth is very bitter abi grin

1 Like

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by sarrki(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evablizin:
Naso. PDP failed,yes and APC failed,failed,failed,failed,failed,failed and failed God and humanity 7 times.

Please stop pretending you are a full PDP online staff

I will give you henceforth the normal treatment I give them

Also note that any Igbos supporters don't have my chill at all

1 Like

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by waveman2: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
I think Nigeria is just too complex for these guys to govern.its better for them to go back to their state level of governance. Why are they borrowing 5 trillion from pension fund for infrastructural development?its dat not another form of debt.
Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by LionDeLeo: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lomprico2:

The subsidy is still being paid today and you are buying it for 220 naira in filling stations.

But why u dey vex sef? cheesy cheesy

Truth is very bitter abi grin
If you are buying it in the east at that price, how exactly e take concern me when we get it at the pump price elsewhere?

I thought you said the money was used for subsidy. Now subsidy is still being paid yet the foreign reserve is on the increase.

Again, what did gej do with the huge govt revenue, foreign reserve and ECA?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by Nasir123(m): 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Oritsejafor might have an idea.

Lol!
You dey craze o!

1 Like

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by erico2k2(m): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
LionDeLeo:
According to the Minister, a major portion of the debt was inherited from previous administrations

Pls what exactly did gej do with the huge income, foreign reserve and ECA? angry
One lizard OF Ibima ad some govt from the SW took him to court and won the right to share it, now the right question would be, what did your own stat governor do with his share

1 Like

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by ojobek: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
LionDeLeo:
According to the Minister, a major portion of the debt was inherited from previous administrations

Pls what exactly did gej do with the huge income, foreign reserve and ECA? angry
I pity you,instead of FG to clear the certificate by paying the debt owning the contractors,they keep on deceiving the ZOMBE by claiming they are growing the foreign reserve. get sense gullible ZOMBIES

1 Like

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by SalamRushdie: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ì
obailala:
The rail was built with a loan (which Nigeria is still paying for today), over $8billion was spent in the power sector (but Nigerians didnt see any power improvement), the chunk used for bokoharam war was looted by evil men in the corridors of power (we seem to have forgotten how soldiers kept lamenting of lack of common bullets), 36 state governors (not Amaechi) asked GEJ to release the share of ECA belonging to states cos GEJ was clandestinely dipping his hands into the funds for God knows what; at the end, FG still retained almost 52% of the ECA funds which it eventually still blasted on ghost projects, so that your Amaechi excuse is pointless.

So then, what exactly was all the money used for? Okay sorry I forgot to mention, Nigeria became the private jet sales capital of the world in 2013/2014 (even the president at the time bragged about the exploding number of PJs in Nigeria).

I hope you are aware that GEJ built more power plants thatn all our past leaders combined #fact

2 Likes

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by Evablizin(f): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:

Please stop pretending you are a full PDP online staff

I will give you henceforth the normal treatment I give them

Also note that any Igbos supporters don't have my chill at all
Hahaha,i'm scared.

1 Like

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by erico2k2(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
LionDeLeo:

If you are buying it in the east at that price, how exactly e take concern me when we get it at the pump price elsewhere?

I thought you said the money was used for subsidy. Now subsidy is still being paid yet the foreign reserve is on the increase.

You need to read more into Foreign Reserve we have, its held in bonds, ask yourself why the trouble in us backing our cards abroad.
Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by macaranta(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
Always complaining... Gej is the fault of everything even 3 years into their tenure Wtf
Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by bid4rich(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
Excuse is the nail you use to build the ark of failure. APC and excuse sha! Kai!

They will never stop pointing to past administration.

Why cant they just do and fail honourably instead of pointing fingers.

I tire for Una o

1 Like

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by LionDeLeo: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
ojobek:
I pity you,instead of FG to clear the certificate by paying the debt owning the contractors,they keep on deceiving the ZOMBE by claiming they are growing the foreign reserve. get sense gullible ZOMBIES
Mynd44 OAM4J seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by erico2k2(m): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Story for the gods.
grin grin grin grin grin Truth all of a sudden became bitter grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by Lomprico2: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Like I said, He used it to make sure u buy fuel for 87 naira smiley

1 Like

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by LionDeLeo: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
[s]
erico2k2:

One lizard OF Ibima ad some govt from the SW took him to court and won the right to share it, now the right question would be, what did your own stat governor do with his share
[/s]
Are we talking about state or federal govt here? What did gej do with his 52% share, foreign reserve and huge govt revenue?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by LionDeLeo: 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
[s]
Lomprico2:

Like I said, He used it to make sure u buy fuel for 87 naira smiley

erico2k2:

grin grin grin grin grin Truth all of a sudden became bitter grin grin
[/s]
Both of you, get out of my mention with these junks.

1 Like

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by erico2k2(m): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
obailala:
The rail was built with a loan (which Nigeria is still paying for today), over $8billion was spent in the power sector (but Nigerians didnt see any power improvement), the chunk used for bokoharam war was looted by evil men in the corridors of power (we seem to have forgotten how soldiers kept lamenting of lack of common bullets), 36 state governors (not Amaechi) asked GEJ to release the share of ECA belonging to states cos GEJ was clandestinely dipping his hands into the funds for God knows what; at the end, FG still retained almost 52% of the ECA funds which it eventually still blasted on ghost projects, so that your Amaechi excuse is pointless.

So then, what exactly was all the money used for? Okay sorry I forgot to mention, Nigeria became the private jet sales capital of the world in 2013/2014 (even the president at the time bragged about the exploding number of PJs in Nigeria).
Amaechi started this share matter just as Ibori started the Oil derivative %. But loads of people here do not know the money was shared, and refuse to ask their own state govt what they did with their own share.@ 52% for FG, where did you get that from?? GEJ built power stations and we did not see any power improvement OK cool, so now do we have improvement? from what power stations? cos from last I checked, PMB has not built any power stations so far.

4 Likes

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by Lomprico2: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Both of you, get out of my mention with these junks.

See painment grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by erico2k2(m): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Bo[s]th of you, get out of my mention with these junks.
[/s]
its the NET its free, if you can't take it, In one gov from Edo's voice, U CAN GO AN D***

2 Likes

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by erico2k2(m): 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lomprico2:

See painment grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin, the guy painment nah raise to power 99 grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by franchuks(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hmmmmm..... When will these debts be cleared and reserves is rising.

1 Like

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by erico2k2(m): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
[s]Are we talking about state or federal govt here? What did gej do with his 52% share, foreign reserve and huge govt revenue?
[/s]
Where did you derive your 52% from? plus what do you think he used in making sure your fuel was N87?? or where you not Old enough to buy petrol that year??

4 Likes

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by pawesome(m): 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sori...which if the roads?

1 Like

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by pawesome(m): 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sori...which of the roads?
Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by khalleb(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
you're brainy BRF
Shey no b all dis people dey Dey make fashola come as if dem fit scrutinize him na him con dey lecture dem on what dey no Knw

1 Like

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by pawesome(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:

Why do you guys so comfortable with lies ?

Which rail line?/from where to where ?

Power plant which of them

Please stop spreading lies with your big big grammar
have you heard of IPP?

3 Likes

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by tizzle(m): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
Pay na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha: I Have Retired Old Politicians In Imo So Young People Can Take Over / "It Is Not True"-NBS Faults Ngige On The Accuracy Of Nigeria's Unemployment Data / Knock, Knock. Who’s There? By Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.