Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola (12420 Views)

Tinubu, Ambode And I Are Cool Says Fashola / Nine Varsities To Get Solar Plant, Says Fashola / Works Ministry Executed No Capital Project In 2017, Says Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by deomelllo: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
[s]
pawesome:
retarded you say...

Lets all take a moment and observe who the retard is here....someone believing in a fairy tale of an ediot or the one who sees it all and decides to take a different part...lets not be hia arguing bout electricity when there is more to it than it seems....

Am nt talking Tinubu hia pls

Am talking Buhari and jonathan...who has achieved more during these periods...list it and relate it to the public..the people..how has it affected them during the past years..compare between the two and pls do not tell that you cant see tru it or u just shamelessly covering ur face as to u do not want to know...

There is power outage all over because of some certain IPP been unable to supply gas..guess who built all those IPPs? grin...i can list dem buh am nt hia talking electricity alone
[/s]

Not interested in your ignorant and idiotic ipob rant.

I asked you to show facts and back up your unintelligent claim that Jona built power plants.

List 1 single power plant he awarded contract for, paid for and built and if you can not, [b]STFU [/b]and stop spewing ignorant tales.

I don't even see the basis for the idiotic and ignorant comparisons.

Jona spent 6 years in office, but PM is still under 3 years in office

Jona inherited huge foreign reserves, huge ECA, huge oil earnings with oil selling for over $100/barrel for nearly all the years he spent in office, but PMB inherited depleted treasury, depleted foreign reserves, depleted ECA, $27/per barrel oil price, poor and diversified economy.

You village square Igbos are really really rretarded for real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by pawesome(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ignorant and idiotic ipob rant.

I asked you to show facts and back up your unintelligent claim that Jona built power plants.

List 1 single power plant he awarded contract for, paid for and built and if you can not, [b]STFU [/b]and stop spewing ignorant tales.

I don't even see the basis for the idiotic and ignorant comparisons.

Jona spent 6 years in office, but PM is still under 3 years in office

Jona inherited huge foreign reserves, huge ECA, huge oil earnings with oil selling for over $100/barrel for nearly all the years he spent in office, but PMB inherited depleted treasury, depleted foreign reserves, depleted ECA, $27/per barrel oil price, poor and diversified economy.

You village square Igbos are really really rretarded for real.

keep calm....
Is clear that tribalism has covered your judgement of facts....

And the fact that you sound stewpid makes it a clear fact that the whole IPOB tin is all stuck up in your head..

And mind you...am not IPOB

Most of the NIPP in the west was built by GEJ apart from those in bayelsa and kaduna....
Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by deomelllo: 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
[s]
pawesome:
keep calm....
Is clear that tribalism has covered your judgement of facts....

And the fact that you sound stewpid makes it a clear fact that the whole IPOB tin is all stuck up in your head..

And mind you...am not IPOB

Most of the NIPP in the west was built by GEJ apart from those in bayelsa and kaduna....

[/s]

Still not interested in your ignorant claims.

I'm still asking you to list the power plants Jona awarded contracts for, paid for, built and commissioned.

You said he built many so it shouldn't be difficult to name just 1.

There's a reason why you keep dancing around and spewing irrelevant gibberish instead of listing the power plants jona built, it's because you know you are lying and can not list anything.

I can not stand disgusting and unrepentant liars. Get lost abeg.

Btw, only Igbos spew such lies and ignorant nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by pawesome(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Still not interested in your ignorant claims.

I'm still asking you to list the power plants Jona awarded contracts for, paid for, built and commissioned.

You said he built many so it shouldn't be difficult to name just 1.

There's a reason why you keep dancing around and spewing irrelevant gibberish instead of listing the power plants jona built, it's because you know you are lying and can not list anything.

I can not stand disgusting and unrepentant liars. Get lost abeg.

Btw, only Igbos spew such lies and ignorant nonsense.

i think i need to consult google... because this your aggressiveness no be here
Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by chngebeginwthme: 4:41am On Jan 11, 2018
seguno2:

The $26 billion with NNPC’s Baru does not count

LOL Your masters that have started the wailing have since stopped but they know dump brain followers they have will continue singing without brain..

Can you show us anywhere in Kachikwu allegation that one kobo was missing?

1 Like

Re: FG Owes Road Contractors N2.7trn, Says Fashola by Ovamboland(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
pawesome:
i think i need to consult google... because this your aggressiveness no be here

Google has not answered you till today? Which power plant did Jonathan conceptualize, awarded, built and commissioned in his 6 years?

The question is simple enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu's Spokesman Gboyega Akosile, Wife & Driver Tested Positive / 2021 Budget: NERC Seeks N2bn For HQ Partitioning, Furniture / "It Is Not True"-NBS Faults Ngige On The Accuracy Of Nigeria's Unemployment Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.