Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Your Ideal Woman (for the men) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ideal Woman (for the men) (18555 Views)

Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / Guys:which Of These Is Your Ideal Female Body Structure? (pix) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Kenya(f): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2005
Ideal Woman
This is tricky because everyone has something different in mind. What is your Ideal woman, men, and why?
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Allenpowered(m): 7:16am On Jun 10, 2005
My ideal woman is the caring, sensitive, beautiful,disciplined and loving woman...well at the same time she should be able to cook...
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by KukuraontheMove(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2005
U are asking for a lot!!!  But they exist I know.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2005
Ideal woman in the house, fellas look no further kiss , lol!

seriously! i think we should stop placing people into groups, if u meet someone who you admire, then go from there. Thats the way it should be~
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by pkrix(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2005
The ideal woman should be intelligent and beautiful. And not intelligent but ugly. Not dummy but beautiful. And also not dummy and ugly (worst)
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by akin: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2005
Hello, I love you.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Seun(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2005
(For the women: "your ideal man"wink

My ideal woman is reasonably attractive (acccording to current standards) with lots of character depth and strength, intelligence and ambition. Of course a relationship with such a strong-minded woman won't work unless we agree on certain things. Yes, finally she must have the ability to accomodate people who are not like her.

And I almost forgot - she must be knowledgeable about technology and the Internet, but not too much of a nerd (I want to preserve the position of biggest nerd in the house for myself wink)

(For the women: "your ideal man"wink
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by demmy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2005
As old as i am I don't even have an ideal woman picture in my head. shame. Anyway I think maybe when I see her I'll know. I hope.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by bolasho(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2005
My Ideal woman should be intelligent, beautiful accomodating, tall (but unfortunately my girl now is not as tall as I want), but she's humble, focused the list is endless
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by love4ever(f): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2005
my ideal is a man who is caring and a pastor probably who would not hit me and cute of course
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by funmibaby(f): 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2005
Ehn seun, if I were to describe myself that is exactly how I would have put it, so seems I'm your ideal woman huh? j/k
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by kodewrita(m): 4:38pm On Jun 14, 2005
My Ideal Woman? well, that would be someone who laughs at my jokes, can understand me when i start speaking computer jargons(or if she can't she should be able to understand when i xplain). She should also not be a pansy but be able to take care of herself in all respects (note: she doesn't have to be perfect ). that says it all for me

@funmibaby Scout around the romance forums for the one where seun was ragged with respect to his having a girl.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Pinky(f): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2005
i bet u guys re not telling the truth...cos for most of u, ur ideal woman is one with fine looks., big boobs & biggy biggy arse.....so she can look presentable to ur friends cos u re always after wat Ur friends will say wen they meet her......
so i need a real man to confess to this cos so far, most of wat av read on the this post by u guys re lies!!
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Adetola(m): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2005
It's hard to start listing all the qualities you want to see in your 'ideal woman'. But she must have good looks, intelligent, presentable, learned, polite and most importantly, caring, loving, understanding, and be able to master me and know me well.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by matrix(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2005
Beauty and Brains..once she has brains..she knows how to handle me..Beauty so I can stay attracted to her for a long time..Would love it if she can cook as well, but we can always get a cheff
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Greatpeter(m): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2005
My ideal  wife is the one who is morally disciplined and hard working. A bunch of respect, loving ,caring and plays love down to earth added with tolerence.
Doesn't need to be extra beautiful but always neat and looking kinky for I will sponsor that myself. Every lady is beautiful if taking care of.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by matrix(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2005
the ideal woman is very understanding and very tolerative.......Beauty and Brains
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Chigszy(f): 3:24am On Jun 26, 2005
interesting but like @pinky said you all failed to mention big boobs and ass because that is all most guys wish for deep down but you all just dont want to shout it out
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Seun(m): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2005
Chigszy, I think the truth is that once when men are thinking of serious relationship, they begin to care about other things beyond the physical features. I'm not saying that those two features do not cloud a man's judgement of a woman. I'm saying that I am surprised to find some of my friends who talk so much about the 'curves' falling in love with women whose 'curves' are not so impressive.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by ckmian: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2005
my ideal woman is margaret elenwo
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by ckmian: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2005
my ideal woman is margaret elenwo, check her in u.s.t. and u'll find out. too numerous to write down. she has it all.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by IAH(f): 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2005
My ideal woman is reasonably attractive (acccording to current standards)

Seun, may I ask what you mean by "current standards"?
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by henry(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2005
am the simple type . i don't pray for much too much buti want my soulmate . beutiful or not it don't matter somone i'd be happy if she gives me a kid. you know what i mean . nice lovly looking kids. wink
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by matrix(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2005
who is margaret elenwo. I am curious ..Also i finally found the ideal woman an hour ago...Tank u..U go find urs
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Kenya(f): 5:11am On Jul 08, 2005
You guys posted some interesting qualities? Why should the ideal woman have these qualities?
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Flint(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2005
Well Kenya, on behalf of the guys (I hope I am speaking our minds here), most of these qualities are what really matter years down the line when our women are not as fly as when we first met 'em. grin
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by tayotina(f): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2005
Some of you guys are jokers and dreamers! Dream on boyz............
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Kenya(f): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2005
What qualities are you men brining to the table because you grow old and un attractive as well?
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Flint(m): 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2005
Well Kenya dearie, its a statement of fact that while girls grow faster than boys, women age faster than men. grin
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by kazey(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2005
hum someone of beyounce calibre in looks and skin, and like Jelo when it comes to the back. Besides that she has to be herself, and appreciate me for who i am , now what i am.
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by bioye(m): 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2005
is someone trying to change this thread to which celebrity is most like your ideal woman?. Anyways, without shame, physically my ideal woman should have lovely curves, a noticeably cute backside, tiny hips, medium or lesser bust, must know how to walk, should be 5ft4 to 5ft6. She does not need to be beautiful but must be attractive to me. Must be quiet, fun to be with, fun-loving in a mischievious way, very intelligent, hardworking, modest and must love me scatter.. painfully honesty and trustworthy. dont blame me - she's supposed to be ideal
Re: Your Ideal Woman (for the men) by Danasco(m): 10:23am On Jul 12, 2005
MY IDEAL WOMAN?
She must be inwardly beatiful, She must be inclined to attaining the best of education time and money can get for her.
She must be religious, Godly, fair in dealing with others, She must understand me as a person, well cultured in islamic and African tradition.
She need to openly show me love. Trustworthy, dedicated, lively and charismatic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Dumped Me Over A Picture / An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man / How Do I Payback A Cheating GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.