Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. (29744 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs / El-Rufai Kneels Down, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Made1414(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2018
Angelanest:
This is really touching. A mother's love can not be quantified, even in the face of imminent danger... A mother was pictured praying for her son ahead of his posting to the northeast to fight against Boko Haram terrorists. The picture shows the soldier on his knees while receiving prayers and words of encouragement from his mother.

The picture which was shared online has melted the heart of online users who have reacted to it.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/soldier-gets-knees-mother-prays-posted-north-photos.html

YOU WILL DIE IF YOU ARE A PYTHON DANCER
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by gistsky: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2018
How did he know he was posted to North - east to fight boko haram? because d posting is nt always open until u get to d operational base.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Reference(m): 10:50am On Jan 10, 2018
Touching.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Oyindidi(f): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2018
Mother's love kiss
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Mrnakeina(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2018
I hope the mother is not in Benue?

You'll protecting North and Buhari has left your mom at the mercy of his militia group
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by CioAngels(f): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
zendy:
A Python dancer? I dont care if he comes back or not
But, why are some of us like this?
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by MightySparrow: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
Amen, BH boys will not kill you.. Amen..
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by CioAngels(f): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
May the grace of God stay with you always, you will go, excel and come back a life in good health. Amen.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by balarabe01(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Those soldiers wey go sambisa et al die put no get mama ne?hmmn....i wish you safe combat and lest i forget those boko boys aslo get mama oo.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by escohido1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
They go about oppressing people down south but when they are posted to the north they become scared.
God go catch una one day.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by mechanics(m): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nice one from his mother, not some mothers that will abuse their children.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by peteru98: 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
zendy:
A Python dancer? I dont care if he comes back or not
Guide the words of ur mouth bro
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by cdqyehyeh(m): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
ehissi:

Why must you wish him goodluck? angry
Why don't you wish him change or a Buhari......... grin
lol grin
ehissi:

Why must you wish him goodluck? angry
Why don't you wish him change or a Buhari......... grin
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi / I Will Not Contest Kogi Election Results At Tribunal – Dino Melaye / Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.